CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yawn...

Old Chap Raasclaat

12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You are as welcome here as Salman Rusdie in Mecca wearing bacon underpants....

Afternoon old chap, you've missed out the H.

I'm sure I am wrong but I'm beginning to think you might actually be an illiterate, fake, bender with an arsehole bigger than your inflated opinion of yourself.

You vile cunt. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think you’re fucking great Simon. And I’m not just saying that. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we end up best buddies and all that sort of thing. I’m not talking about likes. I’m talking real old school best mates.

It's Raasclaat KB, unless I've missed something. Knew you were a top lad from the beginning and it was confirmed when I read you post saying that you're a red. YNWA. 🔥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's Raasclaat KB, unless I've missed something. Knew you were a top lad from the beginning and it was confirmed when I read you post saying that you're a red. YNWA. 🔥

Pair of murdering kopshite cunts. Fuck off. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What do you need concrete for?

Exlain why you need a machine to make concrete and presumably in quantity over an extended period.

If you ask him nicely, I'm sure he'd send you a photo of himself dressed as the construction worker from The Village People.

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I just have.

The term "left-footer" originated among navvies, are you descended from them?

No you haven’t nor why you need a fucking cement mixer to make cement in quantity.

Why can’t you arrange for cement to be freshly made and delivered directly upon demand?

My Irish lineage is from land owning baronetcy so up yours regarding that.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you ask him nicely, I'm sure he'd send you a photo of himself dressed as the construction worker from The Village People.

Punkers went to the doctors and the Dr looked up his arse to find a bouquet flowers up there.

"Who put those up there" asked the Dr.

"Dunno whose name is on the card?" replied Punkape.