CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yawn...

Old Chap Raasclaat

16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Explain why you need cement?

Are you a Navvy?

I’m going to be knocking up a bit of the old 4 to 1 this weekend punkers. I’ve got the formwork for my shed base ready to go- fire in the concrete (mixed in a wheelbarrow of course, not some poofy mixer shit) and put the slabs straight on top, leveling the cunts up as I go.

You, on the other hand, are more than likely to be knocking one out whilst being double teamed by a pair of equally effeminate poofs.

Edited by Mrs Roops

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m going to be knocking up a bit of the old 4 to 1 this weekend punkers. I’ve got the formwork for my shed base ready to go- fire in the concrete (mixed in a wheelbarrow of course, not some poofy mixer shit) and put the slabs straight on top, leveling the cunts up as I go.

You, on the other hand, are more than likely to be knocking one out whilst being double teamed by a pair of equally effeminate poofs.

I’m playing golf actually.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Use an 8x4 sheet of half inch plywood to mix up the muck. When finished you can repurpose the plywood by nailgunning some of those poofs or ethnics to it.

Almost reminiscent of a Caravaggio. Nice.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Use an 8x4 sheet of half inch plywood to mix up the muck. When finished you can repurpose the plywood by nailgunning some of those poofs or ethnics to it.

Almost reminiscent of a Caravaggio. Nice.

Fuck me, what a silly cunt I’ve been; all that concrete would be a great place for hiding things

@Neil check your PMs you cunt, I need advice and fast

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Punkers went to the doctors and the Dr looked up his arse to find a bouquet flowers up there.

"Who put those up there" asked the Dr.

"Dunno whose name is on the card?" replied Punkape.

Dr. Hillary or the other blond highlight haired bender TV doctor who only seems to be asked for his opinion on male arsehole or genital conditions probably.

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think it's a fucking disgrace that a manager of Ancelotti's calibre has reduced himself to managing Ever(shite)ton.

You also think that John Barnes had a stellar England career.Have you ever been to Analfield or are you just the standard kopshite tellyclapper? Your John Barnes faux pas was given a pass but don’t push your LFC credentials from afar. 39 Italians can’t be wrong OCR. Shame only 96 got despatched I say.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You also think that John Barnes had a stellar England career.Have you ever been to Analfield or are you just the standard kopshite tellyclapper? Your John Barnes faux pas was given a pass but don’t push your LFC credentials from afar. 39 Italians can’t be wrong OCR. Shame only 96 got despatched I say.

That's out of order @Dyslexic cnutcnut. 

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think it's a fucking disgrace that a manager of Ancelotti's calibre has reduced himself to managing Ever(shite)ton.

He’s probably hoping to grab first place in the interview queue across Stanley Park if Jürgen gets offered the managers job back home in Germany. 

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

🤭

On 21/04/2021 at 15:28, Witheredscrote said:

Lada banged out a massive amount of cars, and like Eric's posts, they were shit.

It's material like this that gives me hope that your country can be saved from the Muslim hordes. Macron is an absolute cunt who deserves his own thread, but he's not caving to the rampant terrorism engulfing France. 

Your leaders should have seen this shit coming, but it's now a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. Our own politicians are just as bad.

I grew up with a lot of Sikhs and Afro Caribbeans who were just part of the community. They didn't all want to isolate and speak their own language, but I think we fucked up badly by accepting cunts who weren't part of the commonwealth, and didn't come from a land that who's laws and values were based on the British model. 

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Leave it. It will get old, quickly.

I agree. For a while last year I got carried away with the insane idea that Jurgen was the reincarnation of Bill Shankly. And then I remembered one day that the fucking Germans bombed our chip shop.

Football, its a funny old game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Leave it. It will get old, quickly.

A bit like the missed opportunities of Bryan Clough and Harry Redknapp managing England. 

It's the fucking idiots running the FA that fucked that up. Nobody cares that 'old big ead' punched a fan, or that Arry handled a few brown envelopes.

We just want to win a fucking tournament, again... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I grew up with a lot of Sikhs and Afro Caribbeans who were just part of the community. They didn't all want to isolate and speak their own language, but I think we fucked up badly by accepting cunts who weren't part of the commonwealth, and didn't come from a land that who's laws and values were based on the British model. 

Exactly and the icing on the shit cake are Somalians. Cunts.