CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yawn...

Old Chap Raasclaat

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Cockyroach, I've just removed your post which whilst it was not strictly against the rules I must question the mentality of a parolee testing the boundaries immediately after release. Calm down please.

Fair enough, I'll stop giving Raasclaat any further career/language advice.

18 hours ago, Cockyroach said:

Fair enough, I'll stop giving Raasclaat any further career/language advice.

Probably not a good idea to reply with a smartarse comment under the circumstances...

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You really should @Cockyroach, it's not my fault you came home to find the Mrs getting a big black cock up her arse and her telling you to watch now it's it?

A direct violation of Rule 12. 

Both of you can spend the rest of the weekend in the cooler. Use the time to read the rules and reflect on how you both can keep your egos in check.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Probably not a good idea to reply with a smartarse comment under the circumstances...

Both of you can spend the rest of the weekend in the cooler. Use the time to read the rules and reflect on how you both can keep your egos in check.

Did you bother coolering the low hanging fruit that is Harold then? I fuckin knew you were on the prowl...

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did you bother coolering the low hanging fruit that is Harold then? I fuckin knew you were on the prowl...

The more you demand it, the less likely it is to happen. Let the divvy slip up on his own, this sort of comment will only encourage her to continue letting him dribble about happily out of sheer pettiness towards you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Harsh but fair 

These two really need to be kept apart like squabbling kids- please put them in the same cell: 2 men enter, 1 man leaves 

Just now, Wolfie said:

Don't you think it's a little hypocritical to accuse @Cockyroach of 'an' illiterate faux pas when, unbearably, your comment re: Robbo stands in all its glory a couple of posts above?

Probably.. yes. I'm sitting in my favourite chair, looking across the Thames at the OXO tower and listening to the best of John Barry. Nick Abbot's on soon and I'll probably call it a day. It's great to be me.

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Probably.. yes. I'm sitting in my favourite chair, looking across the Thames at the OXO tower and listening to the best of John Barry. Nick Abbot's on soon and I'll probably call it a day. It's great to be me.

How is diet treating you, Frank? Are you progressing?