CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yawn...

Old Chap Raasclaat

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This nomination looks like it's could rival my greatest work so far 'Weak Cunts' in terms of site traffic etc, it had everything wit, aggression, and class and @Eddie had a meltdown. Mrs Roops paid her mortgage off with the cheque from Google. 

If you compare my three words, liked by almost the entire board, to the hare-brained author's 232 words.. garnering no likes, I think both you and I know that you'll never be welcome here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

@Old Chap Raasclaat has nothing to fear from me. Admittedly he has terrible taste in F1 drivers and he can get a bit cheeky, but he's a somewhat entertaining cunt and he outclasses you on every level. If you're insistent on me licking his arsehole for a moment, I'm happy to say I've crossed paths with him on multiple occasions on here and from my perspective he's shown the ability to hold his ground in arguments and get under my skin in a most irritating, yet admirable, way.

He seems to have settled in and found his place rather quickly compared to yourself, who's made an enemy of every cunt on here simply by being a severely obnoxious little cunt with nothing to spout but high quantities of tedious political opinions, completely unrelated drivel and the odd lacklustre and easily shrugged off insult. You're a petty little nuisance who flits about the site for the sole purpose of annoying people with your antics that hold no entertainment value to anyone but you, name dropping and distracting other users and derailing threads for the sole purpose of stirring shit up.

Fuck off.

Harold you prize fucking idiot, the above is a prime example of something you are simply incapable of doing. A well structured and lucid spit roasting of your vacuum like skull, what we here call cunting each other off. On the flip side are your pathetic and childish attempts to outwit seasoned punters and newbies alike. You are simply and annoying turd who’s bring zero to this site, yet your stupidity is somehow tolerated by those who moderate here. Over 4 and half thousand post of utter shite in 10 months and LTP ratio proving what a dull a unlikeable cretin you are. I’d wager most punters here would gladly smash you in the face with a broken house brick dipped in dog shit at fifty quid a pop.

Fuck off

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you compare my three words, liked by almost the entire board, to the hare-brained author's 232 words.. garnering no likes, I think both you and I know that you'll never be welcome here. 

As you’ll never be welcomed in virtually all gay bars in the country, you AIDS vectoring fucking skelator cunt

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you see my potential Frank. Obviously trying to annoy me has given you a new purpose on here, however your responses are getting boring...

Didn't you get kicked off here (I read Admins useless cunts thread) for being a useless sack of shite? Yet you're still here, I asked you yesterday for one funny comment or Nomination to demonstrate your perceived greatness and you've spent the last 24 hours regurgitating the same old shite haven't you? I promise if you say something funny I'll donate enough money to the site for Mrs Roops to buy a personality. Swallow your pride, give in and then fuck off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@Old Chap Raasclaat has nothing to fear from me. Admittedly he has terrible taste in F1 drivers and he can get a bit cheeky, but he's a somewhat entertaining cunt and he outclasses you on every level. If you're insistent on me licking his arsehole for a moment, I'm happy to say I've crossed paths with him on multiple occasions on here and from my perspective he's shown the ability to hold his ground in arguments and get under my skin in a most irritating, yet admirable, way.

He seems to have settled in and found his place rather quickly compared to yourself, who's made an enemy of every cunt on here simply by being a severely obnoxious little cunt with nothing to spout but high quantities of tedious political opinions, completely unrelated drivel and the odd lacklustre and easily shrugged off insult. You're a petty little nuisance who flits about the site for the sole purpose of annoying people with your antics that hold no entertainment value to anyone but you, name dropping and distracting other users and derailing threads for the sole purpose of stirring shit up.

Fuck off.

"stirring shit up" 

Got me! 

Now fuck yourself you rat. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck off.

If he'd taken the olive branch I offered him months ago and started giving me 5 likes a day, I'd be writing his posts for him. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think you see my potential Frank. Obviously trying to annoy me has given you a new purpose on here, however your responses are getting boring...

Didn't you get kicked off here (I read Admins useless cunts thread) for being a useless sack of shite? Yet you're still here, I asked you yesterday for one funny comment or Nomination to demonstrate your perceived greatness and you've spent the last 24 hours regurgitating the same old shite haven't you? I promise if you say something funny I'll donate enough money to the site for Mrs Roops to buy a personality. Swallow your pride, give in and then fuck off. 

You’re wasting your time Rasycunt; we’ve all tried to goad the cockroach limbed twat into a worthwhile nomination directed at “the cunts of the world” yet the useless cunt hasn’t got it in him. I think roops must have him chew on her fishy old flaps as carte blanche to act the pointless cunt he has since 2015

Stay tuned for another Rocky video

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Was that meant for @Earl of PunkapePunkape inbox? I won't say anything.

No, it was Quincy Cockfingers catch phrase, as an ironic jab at harking back to the good old days.

That cunt was everyone’s fucking hero. Check out his blithering booze and drug fueled efforts, pure class

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"stirring shit up" 

Got me! 

Now fuck yourself you rat. 

Dear me, I really have hit a nerve here, eh?

One name drop and two direct quotes - you're more fucking responsive than I've ever seen you! Didn't know it was possible for you to be this connected to reality.

You're still shit, mind. Dismally, dismally shit.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Dear me, I really have hit a nerve here, eh?

One name drop and two direct quotes - you're more fucking responsive than I've ever seen you! Didn't know it was possible for you to be this connected to reality.

You're still shit, mind. Dismally, dismally shit.

When somebody uses the word "dismal" it's a tell. 

29 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Your days are numbered on here ponce bottom.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

The point I was getting trying across @Frank was that the whole 'clicky' bollocks that sometimes goes on can be off-putting for a newcomer. As a relatively new cunt here I was giving my point of view, I have actually put quite a few nominations up and I don't think I've seen a nomination from you. Your comment was likes by @Dawn Chorus...what a surprise, another absolutely useless sack of shite that's been here way too long and contributes fuck all. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The point I was getting trying across @Frank was that the whole 'clicky' bollocks that sometimes goes on can be off-putting for a newcomer. As a relatively new cunt here I was giving my point of view, I have actually put quite a few nominations up and I don't think I've seen a nomination from you. Your comment was likes by @Dawn Chorus...what a surprise, another absolutely useless sack of shite that's been here way too long and contributes fuck all. 

What?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And you don't even have any old days to reminisce about. Poor cunt.

I may have only joined in September, (did I tell you that I was a newbie?) but I watched this forum for a long time before joining and I can tell you it was much sharper, wittier and nuanced than the shite on here lately. I have no axe to grind with OCR but he’d have had his arse handed to him by about half a dozen monsters for this petulance several years ago.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I may have only joined in September, (did I tell you that I was a newbie?) but I watched this forum for a long time before joining and I can tell you it was much sharper, wittier and nuanced than the shite on here lately. I have no axe to grind with OCR but he’d have had his arse handed to him by about half a dozen monsters for this petulance several years ago.

"I have no axe to grind with OCR but he’d have had his arse handed to him by about half a dozen monsters for this petulance several years ago."

This is my point @Dyslexic cnutcnut it's not petulance it's a genuine observation. Some of people are on here moan about things being stagnant, and how great things were but what does that achieve? Nothing but more moaning and negativity. 

Things have to evolve that requires new blood.

• Like 1