CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yawn...

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The point I was getting trying across @Frank was that the whole 'clicky' bollocks that sometimes goes on can be off-putting for a newcomer. As a relatively new cunt here I was giving my point of view, I have actually put quite a few nominations up and I don't think I've seen a nomination from you. Your comment was likes by @Dawn Chorus...what a surprise, another absolutely useless sack of shite that's been here way too long and contributes fuck all. 

Spot on and out of likes.

I’d definitely let you eat one of my better turds

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll proof read his shit for 3 likes a day.

You fucking whore. God knows what you’ll be offering him next. 
You do know he’s riddled with bad AIDS, a proper African dose...

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

"I have no axe to grind with OCR but he’d have had his arse handed to him by about half a dozen monsters for this petulance several years ago."

This is my point @Dyslexic cnutcnut it's not petulance it's a genuine observation. Some of people are on here moan about things being stagnant, and how great things were but what does that achieve? Nothing but more moaning and negativity. 

Things have to evolve that requires new blood.

You are as welcome here as Salman Rushdie is in Mecca wearing bacon underpants....

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

"I have no axe to grind with OCR but he’d have had his arse handed to him by about half a dozen monsters for this petulance several years ago."

This is my point @Dyslexic cnutcnut it's not petulance it's a genuine observation. Some of people are on here moan about things being stagnant, and how great things were but what does that achieve? Nothing but more moaning and negativity. 

Things have to evolve that requires new blood.

When I joined I initially did well, then got cocky and lippy and posted something called ‘Infighting,’ where I decided to be the new kid on the block, shaking things up, sound familiar? The difference being, I got hoofed almost to death and would have fucked off with my tail between my legs but for one or two adults speaking up for me via a group pm.  It was not nice I can tell you and I’m robust. Possibly due to this place being shite right now and Admin acting weird, several big beasts can’t be arsed which appears to have given you a pass, somehow. You make some relevant points but you’ll need a staggering improvement to dictate the zeitgeist here and I can’t see it myself. Put it this way, ten months after posting ‘Infighting,’ knowing what I know now...I’m embarrassed at my naievety. You may feel the same soon. But good luck going forward OCR.

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spot on and out of likes.

I’d definitely let you eat one of my better turds

You fucking whore. God knows what you’ll be offering him next. 
You do know he’s riddled with bad AIDS, a proper African dose...

He's Haitian. He lurks around cemeteries. 

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

When I joined I initially did well, then got cocky and lippy and posted something called ‘Infighting,’ where I decided to be the new kid on the block, shaking things up, sound familiar? The difference being, I got hoofed almost to death and would have fucked off with my tail between my legs but for one or two adults speaking up for me via a group pm.  It was not nice I can tell you and I’m robust. Possibly due to this place being shite right now and Admin acting weird, several big beasts can’t be arsed which appears to have given you a pass, somehow. You make some relevant points but you’ll need a staggering improvement to dictate the zeitgeist here and I can’t see it myself. Put it this way, ten months after posting ‘Infighting,’ knowing what I know now...I’m embarrassed at my naievety. You may feel the same soon. But good luck going forward OCR.

What happened to rookie solidarity, you two joined up at the same time and looked like being wingmen. Now there's needle. Same thing happened with Billy and Major.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What happened to rookie solidarity, you two joined up at the same time and looked like being wingmen. Now there's needle. Same thing happened with Billy and Major.

Modern lesbians just don't have the long term commitment me and you do, Eric. And @Major Cunt was just @King Billy's fallback option after I killed and ate that horrid Crab cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m officially, a month older. There’s no divide between us Scissor Sisters.

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hear you, and to be honest I enjoy it here and will do things my way. If it works out then great if not at least I've had a laugh, not trying to make friends or enemies either. It's a genuinely funny bunch of cunts on here and you shouldn't take it so seriously.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m officially, a month older. There’s no divide between us Scissor Sisters.

I was around for a few days before Eric turned up, but then I fell into a rift in time and ended up three years younger than him. They based that "Interstellar" film on my story. Its entirely accurate apart from the larger time frame and the fact that I actually shagged Anne Hathaway when I was in space.

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I hear you, and to be honest I enjoy it here and will do things my way. If it works out then great if not at least I've had a laugh, not trying to make friends or enemies either. It's a genuinely funny bunch of cunts on here and you shouldn't take it so seriously.

Oh I don’t. Press on Raas.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I was around for a few days before Eric turned up, but then I fell into a rift in time and ended up three years younger than him. They based that "Interstellar" film on my story. Its entirely accurate apart from the larger time frame and the fact that I actually shagged Anne Hathaway when I was in space.

You been at the Wylams (Painting the Toon Broon 11.3%) Bonny-lad?

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I genuinely bumped into Salman Rushdie in Notting Hill, he looked paranoid (probably the death threats) and extremely weak and gay. I imagine you look similar. 

I still cannot fathom how the fuck this cunt faced little shite was once married to one of the most beautiful and truly fuckable creatures on planet earth...

large.D7507301-FE1C-4269-B44F-B08F5EAEB01E.jpeg.71e06f5d92c679f8674615bfc9a168d4.jpegPadma Lakshmi- I’d drink her piss and use her shit for toothpaste 

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Make sure she plucks her ginormous eyebrows and gurt hairy stench trench first- unless you less going in with a jungle machete 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I still cannot fathom how the fuck this cunt faced little shite was once married to one of the most beautiful and truly fuckable creatures on planet earth...

large.D7507301-FE1C-4269-B44F-B08F5EAEB01E.jpeg.71e06f5d92c679f8674615bfc9a168d4.jpegPadma Lakshmi- I’d drink her piss and use her shit for toothpaste 

Would you still do her if your whole family and country fucked you off, made you skint and you had to mix with spooks and your Grandad died, Stubs? It looks a bit Smeghan to me.

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There is much I can learn from you Eric, if didn't get into silly arguments with utter cunts like @Frank I wouldn't be far off your score. 

I think you’re fucking great Simon. And I’m not just saying that. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we end up best buddies and all that sort of thing. I’m not talking about likes. I’m talking real old school best mates.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've been reading Emily Bronte again, haven't you? 

• Like 1