CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Ă—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU suing Astra Zeneca

White Cunt

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ah.

So they're being unrepentant, rancid cunts because they've got a chip on their shoulder after we dumped them for being unrepentant, rancid cunts. Enforcing the idea that they're a bunch of unrepentant, rancid cunts, to hide the fact that they're also a bunch of second-guessing spackers, terrified of any responsibility that comes with being a political and economical union, but unable to resist the lure of just how much cash and political arse licking that comes with the job.

What a bunch of greedy little mongs.

The EU are in the position of having invented the wheel but are unable to use it because they can't decide which colour it should be painted. The remainer, remoaner, rejoiners are still totally up their own rectums .. one I know posted on arsebook that the EU had paid the entire cost of the UK's vaccine programme .. her reasoning being that we used the money that we used to contribute to the EU's budget.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

Shove your untried and tested vaccine up your arse.

"It isn't every day a man wakes up to discover he's a screaming bender with no more right to live on God's clean Earth than a weasel."

748317791f39f558e07adec7f3341a9f.jpg

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I personally think they would. There are still some people in the EU that still think they have power and influence to get what they want as there is no-one above them to call them accountable. It still hasn't registered with them that the UK has fucked off and left the party early.

Oh fucking grow up and move on you incorrigible cloth cap. 

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m not so sure that a company like AZ would renege on a contract blithely. I think the EU are re writing the law to suit themselves. Of course that just an opinion. The truth is that we only know what the media tells us.

Let's see. It's only a notice that legal action will be taken. Nothing has happened. More posturing. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Here is the full copy of the contract, for those inclined to scrutinise it. The EU had on many occasions published a redacted version of it to fit its agenda.

https://www.rai.it/dl/doc/2021/02/19/1613725900577_AZ_FIRMATO_REPORT.pdf

I read the whole document before I got to the chart at the end which was titled ESTIMATED delivery dates. Surely even Europe must understand the meaning of estimated?

It would be like me saying that 'I estimate that Childeharold will post something mildly amusing, sooner or later'

Whatever the arguments are it must surely be a matter of shame for both the French and German Governments that they have at least sigularly failed to come anywhere close to the UK's roll out of the vaccine. What is also almost as surprising is that the Irish Government is still dithering about vaccination in a situation where thousands of their citizens were rushing to Northern Ireland (and being turned back) in an attempt to be vaccinated .. where is @PANZER MURPHY .. has he succumbed?

• Like 1

The focus should now be on tweaking the formulae for emerging strains and expanding quality, high-tech facilities for production, as this is not over and we will need a long term solution. Again, the EU is playing games, instead of focusing on the battle ahead. The Indian variety is doing damage to the under fifty, which is a very worrying trend. The same development had been observed in South America. We may start losing much younger population, echoes of the 1918 flu pandemic; let's prepare.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Whatever the arguments are it must surely be a matter of shame for both the French and German Governments that they have at least sigularly failed to come anywhere close to the UK's roll out of the vaccine. What is also almost as surprising is that the Irish Government is still dithering about vaccination in a situation where thousnds of their citixens were rushing to Northern Ireland (and being turned back) in an attempt to be vaccinated .. where is @PANZER MURPHY .. has he succumbed?

He is in a queue at the local grocer to score a bag of spuds.

Plus that home distillery needs a lot of attention.

4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The focus should now be on tweaking the formulae for emerging strains and expanding quality, high-tech facilities for production, as this is not over and is will need a long term solution. Again, the EU is playing games, instead of focusing on the battle ahead. The Indian variety is doing damage to the under fifty, which is a very worrying trend. The same development had been observed in South America. We may start losing much younger population, echoes of the 1918 flu pandemic; let's prepare.

I knew it would be bad when it got a foothold in India, but I never thought it would get this bad so quickly. They were riding out the storm better than most for a while, but this strain has hit them hard and a shit healthcare system combined with a population of people who'll put god before science every time and a caste system that allows those in power to see the poorest of society as sub-human and disposable has created the perfect storm.

Any sane cunt would be fucking airdropping vaccine jabs from the sky over the place. Only a matter of time before it crosses the land borders into Pakistan and the Middle East. All still seems incredibly convenient for the Chinks. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I knew it would be bad when it got a foothold in India, but I never thought it would get this bad so quickly. They were riding out the storm better than most for a while, but this strain has hit them hard and a shit healthcare system combined with a population of people who'll put god before science every time and a caste system that allows those in power to see the poorest of society as sub-human and disposable has created the perfect storm.

Any sane cunt would be fucking airdropping vaccine jabs from the sky over the place. Only a matter of time before it crosses the land borders into Pakistan and the Middle East. All still seems incredibly convenient for the Chinks. 

The strain will be all over the place by now. It's just a matter of testing to see the extent, but millions of Indians are employed around the world which leads to more new strain' infiltration into local populations. We have detected fifty five cases here so far, so I guess we have hundreds more going on under the radar. The new strain will be everywhere these people travel to/work in by now.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I see it’s just been announced that Cyprus is going back into full lockdown again, Bonny-lad. One of the travel industry’s summer get-out-of-jail-cards has just been ripped up!

56 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see it’s just been announced that Cyprus is going back into full lockdown again, Bonny-lad. One of the travel industry’s summer get-out-of-jail-cards has just been ripped up!

It'll be hot enough here this year for the holiday cunts anyway. Never understood the urge to fuck off to foreign, impoverished shit holes to lie on beaches all day. Tynemouth, Monkseaton and Whitley Bay are all perfectly impoverished shit holes right on your front doorstep! I'd happily pick any cunts pocket here to make the experience more authentic...

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It'll be hot enough here this year for the holiday cunts anyway. Never understood the urge to fuck off to foreign, impoverished shit holes to lie on beaches all day. Tynemouth, Monkseaton and Whitley Bay are all perfectly impoverished shit holes right on your front doorstep! I'd happily pick any cunts pocket here to make the experience more authentic...

Tynemouth? Impoverished? Howay man RK.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tynemouth? Impoverished? Howay man RK.

Those big fancy houses along the seafront are crumbling inside, DC. The bed and breakfasts are used for housing homeless druggies. The only genuinely posh bit is the stretch from the Metro station to Tynemouth Priory and even that's fallen on hard times.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm quite happy going to Cornwall on holiday. Just don't move there or you'll end up in the wicker man.