CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU suing Astra Zeneca

White Cunt

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I knew it would be bad when it got a foothold in India, but I never thought it would get this bad so quickly. They were riding out the storm better than most for a while, but this strain has hit them hard and a shit healthcare system combined with a population of people who'll put god before science every time and a caste system that allows those in power to see the poorest of society as sub-human and disposable has created the perfect storm.

Any sane cunt would be fucking airdropping vaccine jabs from the sky over the place. Only a matter of time before it crosses the land borders into Pakistan and the Middle East. All still seems incredibly convenient for the Chinks. 

Too right brutha killa 

Every third world shit hole will get their time in the sun no doubt, most with healthcare systems far worse than the curry munchers- Africa next and hopefully it’ll also do an about turn and hit the chicks and slopes for real. 
Sit back and watch the show and some serious thinning out of the fucking herd 

Any cunt with thoughts of flying off for a nice holiday must be fucking stupid and selfish 

• Like 1

On 22/04/2021 at 12:24, Cuntybaws said:

We really ought to leave this collection of swarthy dagoes and Aryan has-beens - maybe have some kind of "exit" from Europe? No chance of that ever getting voted for in a referendum, though.

Not in Scotland, at any rate!

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Those big fancy houses along the seafront are crumbling inside, DC. The bed and breakfasts are used for housing homeless druggies. The only genuinely posh bit is the stretch from the Metro station to Tynemouth Priory and even that's fallen on hard times.

Fuckin shame, I’ve been leathered in Tynemouth many a time. Still, you can always drive up the coast for a bit of English paradise and some proper ale, kippers and crabs...👍

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Those big fancy houses along the seafront are crumbling inside, DC. The bed and breakfasts are used for housing homeless druggies. The only genuinely posh bit is the stretch from the Metro station to Tynemouth Priory and even that's fallen on hard times.

No disrespect, RK, but anything with 'Tyne' and posh in the same sentence is a stretch. 

I've been to the posh part of Middlesborough and it looked like it has been nuked the day before. 

• Like 1

A note at the beebs - the EU have “almost” sealed a deal for 1.8 billion of Pfizer vaccines.

I wonder how the deal is going, as Pfizer vaccines are eight times more expensive that those of AZ, hard to ship, store and distribute. Yanks are also renowned for screwing a top price then add some more, particularly when demand is very high. None of the “at cost” or below shit with them will pass; something which had probably not crossed the mind of those procuring the stuff.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Too right brutha killa 

Every third world shit hole will get their time in the sun no doubt, most with healthcare systems far worse than the curry munchers- Africa next and hopefully it’ll also do an about turn and hit the chicks and slopes for real. 
Sit back and watch the show and some serious thinning out of the fucking herd 

Any cunt with thoughts of flying off for a nice holiday must be fucking stupid and selfish 

Brexit damage repair kit (made in India etc) being prioritised over public health: thousands of Indians resident in the UK (but not their hearts - real roots elsewhere) flitting back and forth through Heathrow every week. 

Cuntdem on a stick. 

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

A note at the beebs - the EU have “almost” sealed a deal for 1.8 billion of Pfizer vaccines.

I wonder how the deal is going, as Pfizer vaccines are eight times more expensive that those of AZ, hard to ship, store and distribute. Yanks are also renowned for screwing a top price then add some more, particularly when demand is very high. None of the “at cost” or below shit with them will pass; something which had probably not crossed the mind of those procuring the stuff.

The mk II Pfizer vaccine can be stored and handled at AZ levels. Why the beef about cost? Frightened your granny isn't valuable enough to treat? Under a Tory NHS you're fucking right to be scared! 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

The mk II Pfizer vaccine can be stored and handled at AZ levels. Why the beef about cost? Frightened your granny isn't valuable enough to treat? Under a Tory NHS you're fucking right to be scared! 

The beef about cost, genius? Do you have in that dim head of yours any idea of the cost of multiple expensive vaccines per person on an ongoing basis and all other rollout overheads? It’s not shit shovelling discount rate you are familiar with. And countries such as those you hail from may find the total cost difficult to pass.

12 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I had the Pfizer vaccine, and compared to the side effects of the AZ vaccine that cunts have lamented here, I'd say it's worth every penny.

9 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The beef about cost, genius? Do you have in that dim head of yours any idea of the cost of multiple expensive vaccines per person on an ongoing basis and all other rollout overheads? It’s not shit shovelling discount rate you are familiar with. And countries such as those you hail from may find the total cost difficult to pass.

Oh Mr Johnson, Mr Johnson (hand up) Mr Johnson (waving hand) Mr Johnson please Mr Johnson (mounting frustration and shrill voice) Mr Johnson can we have the cheap vaccine please or NONE at all and you forgot to set homework last week so can we have double homework this weekend. I think you're the the best teacher in the WHOLE world Mr Johnson. 

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuckin shame, I’ve been leathered in Tynemouth many a time. Still, you can always drive up the coast for a bit of English paradise and some proper ale, kippers and crabs...👍

I used to hole up in Seahouses   for the summer and stay monumentally pissed for a fortnight at a stretch... Craster  kippers for breakfast.... fucking great days.

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

I had the Pfizer vaccine, and compared to the side effects of the AZ vaccine that cunts have lamented here, I'd say it's worth every penny.

That may be fine, as our health budget is a lot higher than let’s say that of Romania, Bulgaria and other lower income EU countries. Obviously, their governments will have to decide on the costs involved. Bear in mind the EU is making that decision on behalf of other members, while their economies hardly compare.

25 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

That may be fine, as our health budget is a lot higher than let’s say that of Romania, Bulgaria and other lower income EU countries. Obviously, their governments will have to decide on the costs involved. Bear in mind the EU is making that decision on behalf of other members, while their economies hardly compare.

The funny thing is, no matter how poor a country is, they can always find plenty of cash for things that really matter. Idi Amin had 74 Ferraris (guesstimate) but the country had a GDP of $27. 

40 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I used to hole up in Seahouses   for the summer and stay monumentally passed for a fortnight at a stretch... Craster  kippers for breakfast.... fucking great days.

Indeed Spot. I’ll tell you something. I used to take a dip in the clear but freezing North Sea to sober up followed by crab or kippers. I rarely saw a soul on the beaches up there but a month in I met a fine piece of local QF on the beach who’s dad owned a seafront fish shop. I’m no looker Spot but she wanked me off there and then and I ate like a king, for free for the next six weeks. Lovely girl, and it wasn’t even a spring-tide.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Neil said:

Shove your untried and tested vaccine up your arse.

Punkers has been on the Pfizer payroll for years. He’s had more of their products tested up his sorry arse than Philip Morris’s chain smoking laboratory beagle has had free Marlboros.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

The funny thing is, no matter how poor a country is, they can always find plenty of cash for things that really matter. Idi Amin had 74 Ferraris (guesstimate) but the country had a GDP of $27. 

That was when Ferraris cost approx 36cents each though.

42 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Indeed Spot. I’ll tell you something. I used to take a dip in the clear but freezing North Sea to sober up followed by crab or kippers. I rarely saw a soul on the beaches up there but a month in I met a fine piece of local QF on the beach who’s dad owned a seafront fish shop. I’m no looker Spot but she wanked me off there and then and I ate like a king, for free for the next six weeks. Lovely girl, and it wasn’t even a spring-tide.

Six weeks! You must must cum like a horse with bollocks the size of basketballs. 

Christ man. Eating your own jizz! Sick fucking deviant. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Six weeks! You must must cum like a horse with bollocks the size of basketballs. 

Christ man. Eating your own jizz! Sick fucking deviant. 

I never saw it coming, Goobs. To be honest she was less than rhythmic and the sand didn’t help much. Very friendly up north them lasses though, fair play.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

It’s rather curious that for 60 years or so no pharmaceutical company has been able to come up with a vaccine for malaria and no vaccine had been perfected for any previous corona viruses.

All of a sudden Covid 19 vaccines have become as common as 35 year old refugee children paddling their dinghys towards Dover and today the first malaria vaccine is being touted on all the MSM news channels. Apparently it’s been trialled and the results are exceeding all expectations.

The common denominator in all these vaccine experts/pandemic modellers/government scientific advisors/fear mongers/bullshitting shitcunts is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which funds them all with tens of millions of dollars.

Its as if there’s a plan to get every cunt on Earth jabbed ASAP with something. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

It’s rather curious that for 60 years or so no pharmaceutical company has been able to come up with a vaccine for malaria and no vaccine had been perfected for any previous corona viruses.

All of a sudden Covid 19 vaccines have become as common as 35 year old refugee children paddling their dinghys towards Dover and today the first malaria vaccine is being touted on all the MSM news channels. Apparently it’s been trialled and the results are exceeding all expectations.

The common denominator in all these vaccine experts/pandemic modellers/government scientific advisors/fear mongers/bullshitting shitcunts is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which funds them all with tens of millions of dollars.

Its as if there’s a plan to get every cunt on Earth jabbed ASAP with something. 

I thought the turn every male into a poof conspiracy was taking care of half of that equation.