CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU suing Astra Zeneca

White Cunt

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

I thought the turn every male into a poof conspiracy was taking care of half of that equation. 

Apparently 1 in 6 men in the U.K. are gay nowadays. I find this extremely worrying as I know for a fact that none of my five brothers are benders.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Apparently 1 in 6 men in the U.K. are gay nowadays. I find this extremely worrying as I know for a fact that none of my five brothers are benders.

You think that's worrying. 1 in 6 people on the planet are Chinese... well, my relatives are as follows: Mum, Dad, Cheryl, Me, Kevin and Wing-Wang.

I'm dreading the moment I have to tell Kevin that he's a chink.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Far be it for me to argue with your reasoning, Bill 

Having given it a bit more thought I’m starting to have my doubts about our Quentin. When he gets home from work later I’m going to raise my suspicions with him, providing his work colleague Nigel (a very polite young man) hasn’t missed his last bus again and needs to sleep in Quentins bedroom, on the floor obviously, and definitely not naked in the same bed like poofs would do.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Brexit damage repair kit (made in India etc) being prioritised over public health: thousands of Indians resident in the UK (but not their hearts - real roots elsewhere) flitting back and forth through Heathrow every week. 

Cuntdem on a stick. 

Reported for racism 

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

A note at the beebs - the EU have “almost” sealed a deal for 1.8 billion of Pfizer vaccines.

I wonder how the deal is going, as Pfizer vaccines are eight times more expensive that those of AZ, hard to ship, store and distribute. Yanks are also renowned for screwing a top price then add some more, particularly when demand is very high. None of the “at cost” or below shit with them will pass; something which had probably not crossed the mind of those procuring the stuff.

They have plenty of money .. they are going to sue the UK.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Me and Mrs P both had the AZ chinky bat flu jab yesterday and both spent the evening and night feeling fucking awful 

Good to go now though

When I got mine - AZ, I was in bed with 40 degrees Celsius for three days. I would still do it again.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have read one estimate of them wanting £500billion off us.

Indeed. As the EU demographic ages, there will be more pressure to squeeze sources. We had left just as the numbers of retirees are climbing and a lot of overestimated pensions will have issues with delivering on their promises. 

14 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. As the EU demographic ages, there will be more pressure to squeeze sources. We had left just as the numbers of retirees are climbing and a lot of overestimated pensions will have issues with delivering on their promises. 

Women in Greece who given birth to children granted pension from 48 .. pension in Spain around 3 times that of UK in spite of many of those pensioners only having paid  required levels for less than 20 years, a similar situation in several poorer EU member countries .. it was an issue talked about in the early 1970s when we first joined the then EEC. My concern though was us being geographically on the edge of Europe .. I could only see industries such as ship building working in the UK as part of the EU and they even took that away. In another world we did of course have vast resources of high quality coal which we could still be using in a modest and efficient way if the Chinese and others were not using and abusing it and polluting the atmosphere with abandon. Note that the woke and most tree huggers say little about coals use in China and large number of accidents in the coal mines there.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Me and Mrs P both had the AZ chinky bat flu jab yesterday and both spent the evening and night feeling fucking awful 

Good to go now though

33 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

When I got mine - AZ, I was in bed with 40 degrees Celsius for three days. I would still do it again.

'The vaccine is marvellous. We trust the science. The government wouldn't lie to us. Stepford is a wonderful place. We are happy.'

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'The vaccine is marvellous. We trust the science. The government wouldn't lie to us. Stepford is a wonderful place. We are happy.'

My odds of complications from the vaccine - minute; from a bad case of covid - very high, potential death. I will take my vaccines like a good old little boy that I am.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good to go now though

I had my 1st one 16 march and suffered no ill effects at all, in fact I felt energised enough to do a few press ups and swing a kettlebell around for 40 minutes a couple of hours afterwards. I feel a bit cheated.

42 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Women in Greece who given birth to children granted pension from 48 .. pension in Spain around 3 times that of UK in spite of many of those pensioners only having paid  required levels for less than 20 years, a similar situation in several poorer EU member countries .. it was an issue talked about in the early 1970s when we first joined the then EEC. My concern though was us being geographically on the edge of Europe .. I could only see industries such as ship building working in the UK as part of the EU and they even took that away. In another world we did of course have vast resources of high quality coal which we could still be using in a modest and efficient way if the Chinese and others were not using and abusing it and polluting the atmosphere with abandon. Note that the woke and most tree huggers say little about coals use in China and large number of accidents in the coal mines there.

Their state and private pensions are on another planet. It’s an issue they had tried to address before but without success. It means future tax rises, larger deficits and other financial problems. They will address the issues at some point but not actively, it will happen after some or other upheaval. 

As for coal - China’s coal is getting depleted and the cost of extraction is rising. They are cutting corners and pollute with abandon, same thing in India. 
As for the UK, we may have to resort to what’s left of coal at some point if fusion doesn’t go online in time. Renewables are incapable of producing energy flows without adequate storage and we need a steady flow of electricity, particularly during cold season.  Coal fits the bill and will probably bridge the cross over to fusion. Oil extraction will continue, but more will be allocated to production as a raw material, rather than liquid energy. It’s a bloody hard task to keep the whole thing in balance.

42 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Their state and private pensions are on another planet. It’s an issue they had tried to address before but without success. It means future tax rises, larger deficits and other financial problems. They will address the issues at some point but not actively, it will happen after some or other upheaval. 

As for coal - China’s coal is getting depleted and the cost of extraction is rising. They are cutting corners and pollute with abandon, same thing in India. 
As for the UK, we may have to resort to what’s left of coal at some point if fusion doesn’t go online in time. Renewables are incapable of producing energy flows without adequate storage and we need a steady flow of electricity, particularly during cold season.  Coal fits the bill and will probably bridge the cross over to fusion. Oil extraction will continue, but more will be allocated to production as a raw material, rather than liquid energy. It’s a bloody hard task to keep the whole thing in balance.

Of course the Wokes and the ER cunts will not allow the UK to restart using its coal again. TBH I do think that longer term renewables will be able to fill the bill .. as you say storage is the issue but there are some interesting options being looked at Think train descending gradient using regenerative braking and feeding power back into the overhead wires .. that is where one of the ideas for one option for energy storagehas come from.