CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU suing Astra Zeneca

White Cunt

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Planet Common Sense. Population 2. Maybe we should get married tomorrow Eric? I need an answer by Monday or I’m going to text the NHS cunts back and book my first jab. They’ve been pestering me for months and my resistance is fading. Bill Gates is a megacunt.

Where’s the stag-do lads?

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Scargill was gung-ho. Talk about pride going before a fall?

Scargill was between a rock and a hard place. If he gave in to the government with concessions he would have been vilified by his members and probably most of the working class.  He and the NUM were going to be beaten no matter what. Thatcher made it her personal mission to punish the miners for bringing down the Heath government. The cosy days of 'back door' politics with the unions were over.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Scargill was between a rock and a hard place. If he gave in to the government with concessions he would have been vilified by his members and probably most of the working class.  He and the NUM were going to be beaten no matter what. Thatcher made it her personal mission to punish the miners for bringing down the Heath government. The cosy days of 'back door' politics with the unions were over.

I think this depends on ones perspective. Scargill was hell bent on deposing Thatcher. His biggest mistake was not calling for a ballot to strike (he would probably have lost) He wanted to show that he was bigger than the game. No one is bigger than the game. If he had lost the ballot , he could have regrouped and managed and orderly retreat and decline. As it was? We all know what happened next.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think this depends on ones perspective. Scargill was hell bent on deposing Thatcher. His biggest mistake was not calling for a ballot to strike (he would probably have lost) He wanted to show that he was bigger than the game. No one is bigger than the game. If he had lost the ballot , he could have regrouped and managed and orderly retreat and decline. As it was? We all know what happened next.

Lions led by donkeys. Had he had the sense to have gone earlier or later, a strike through the winter months would have finished Thatcher. She got lucky, but she did quite regularly.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Lions led by donkeys. Had he had the sense to have gone earlier or later, a strike through the winter months would have finished Thatcher. She got lucky, but she did quite regularly.

I regarded him as a sort of Quixotic figure. Others see him as a sort of Napoleon character but he had absolutely no strategic sense at all..

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I regarded him as a sort of Quixotic figure. Others see him as a sort of Napoleon character but he had absolutely no strategic sense at all..

The rail unions learned their lesson ..Jimmy knapp led some very effective one day strikes in the late 1990s a lot of which actually had support from the passengers.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I bet those stupid cunts in India wished they'd invested in something useful like vaccines rather than a fucking space rocket. Serve the dirty cunts right.

Yes, they are reaping the whirlwind of those political rallies. India have plenty of vaccine , they have infra structure too , what they seem to lack is organisational ability.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes, they are reaping the whirlwind of those political rallies. India have plenty of vaccine , they have infra structure too , what they seem to lack is organisational ability.

Well here's you chance Spotter,  go and get them organised. A doddle for a man of your calibre.

Oh, and take Frank with you, he's doing fuck all at the moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well here's you chance Spotter,  go and get them organised. A doddle for a man of your calibre.

Oh, and take Frank with you, he's doing fuck all at the moment.

I organised the first child mental health clinics in Armenia in the 90’s. 

• Like 1