CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Post Office Sub Postmasters Prosecution Scandal/Post Office Management.

Penny Farthing

Good nom. Are you following the shenanigans on R4 where it is being serialised Pen? What a warped bunch of twisted cunts operating like the KGB in a company owned by the state. There should, but there won’t, be jail time for these scumbags. Adam Crozier started the rot. Sold off the family jewels which is why your traditional and closest Post Office is now a coffee shop, claimed he’d balanced the books, picked up a huge bonus then fucked off to another chumocracy CEO position. The squalid, smarmy little cunt is now a multi-millionaire who is very high on my ‘kill with a cocktail stick’ list.

Fucking computer software is a total cunt anyhow. What other industry permits you to market and sell a package which then has to receive regular updates, bug fixes and patches because it wasn't fit to be fucking sold in the first place. Yes, Bill Gates, you cunt. I'm talking about you and shitty Windows 8.

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking computer software is a total cunt anyhow. What other industry permits you to market and sell a package which then has to receive regular updates, bug fixes and patches because it wasn't fit to be fucking sold in the first place. Yes, Bill Gates, you cunt. I'm talking about you and shitty Windows 8.

An interesting link to this software crap is that the Post Office (Horizon) debacle has connections with that Chinook crash in 1994 on the Mull of Kintyre. 29 dead and the RAF blamed the the dead pilots. The finger actually pointed at the FADEC software, newly fitted to the Chinook. Cunts.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Good nom. Are you following the shenanigans on R4 where it is being serialised Pen? What a warped bunch of twisted cunts operating like the KGB in a company owned by the state. There should, but there won’t, be jail time for these scumbags. Adam Crozier started the rot. Sold off the family jewels which is why your traditional and closest Post Office is now a coffee shop, claimed he’d balanced the books, picked up a huge bonus then fucked off to another chumocracy CEO position. The squalid, smarmy little cunt is now a multi-millionaire who is very high on my ‘kill with a cocktail stick’ list.

Somebody something similar just before RAILTRACK went belly up .. the cunt bought a Scottish shooting estate with part of his payoff.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Kill with a cocktail stick? How fucking small is he? 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Never, ever buy any software until at least the first service pack is released and ideally not until after the second. 

Windows 8 was such an absolute dog I'm surprised one of our members hasn't collected something it shat out. 

10 minutes ago, Goober said:

Never, ever buy any software until at least the first service pack is released and ideally not until after the second. 

Windows 8 was such an absolute dog I'm surprised one of our members hasn't collected something it shat out. 

They didn't exactly cover themselves in glory with Windows Vista either.  

On a semi-related note, I'd like to take a rusty chainsaw to every cunt involved in the twee naming conventions of Android operating systems over the years: Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie. 

Fucking American wankers, what's wrong with Irn Bru, Tablet, Tunnock's Caramel Wafer, Snowball, and Black Tar Heroin, eh?

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s a few words and a link to a BBC news article. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s a few words and a link to a BBC news article. 

Indeed. It’s a huge story and one of the biggest, widespread and secret miscarriages of justice in UK history which in payouts could bankrupt the post office. However, the original post gives no personal comment or cunting vitriol which this topic more than deserves- perhaps the foot long schlonged Bigfoot is incapable...

Fucking lazy post a link like good old lady p did at least 10 time a week. Some things never change 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a semi-related note, I'd like to take a rusty chainsaw to every cunt involved in the twee naming conventions of Android operating systems over the years: Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie. 

Fucking American wankers, what's wrong with Irn Bru, Tablet, Tunnock's Caramel Wafer, Snowball, and Black Tar Heroin, eh?

'Cream pie'

Oops! wrong website ;)

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. It’s a huge story and one of the biggest, widespread and secret miscarriages of justice in UK history which in payouts could bankrupt the post office. However, the original post gives no personal comment or cunting vitriol which this topic more than deserves- perhaps the foot long schlonged Bigfoot is incapable...

Fucking lazy post a link like good old lady p did at least 10 time a week. Some things never change 

Indeed. Why not just put a link to the top level BBC news site and say “look at all these cunts”? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Vista definitely isn't going to appear in anyone's software  top 10. 

Pear Drops. Mmmmmm. 

Letter to Self

cc Dawn Chorus

Dear Self

Despite your persistant ignoring of my letters and not a jot of thanks for all the valuable contents, cash, vouchers etc. plus priceless advice from one man to another luxuriating in the prime of our masculinity, I find myself unable to resist writing to you again. 

This is despite the recent cases of post going missing and its location traced to a few bent sub postmasters. I am thinking principally of Plymouth. 

Your hunble and obedient servant (and a lot more) 

ChildeHarold

No 88 Cunts Corner

Notty Ash

Liverpool

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Letter to Self

cc Dawn Chorus

Dear Self

Despite your persistant ignoring of my letters and not a jot of thanks for all the valuable contents, cash, vouchers etc. plus priceless advice from one man to another luxuriating in the prime of our masculinity, I find myself unable to resist writing to you again. 

This is despite the recent cases of post going missing and its location traced to a few bent sub postmasters. I am thinking principally of Plymouth. 

Your hunble and obedient servant (and a lot more) 

ChildeHarold

No 88 Cunts Corner

Notty Ash

Liverpool

Reported Rule 7

Note I have said member on ignore