CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Post Office Sub Postmasters Prosecution Scandal/Post Office Management.

Penny Farthing

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Letter to Self

cc Dawn Chorus

Dear Self

Despite your persistant ignoring of my letters and not a jot of thanks for all the valuable contents, cash, vouchers etc. plus priceless advice from one man to another luxuriating in the prime of our masculinity, I find myself unable to resist writing to you again. 

This is despite the recent cases of post going missing and its location traced to a few bent sub postmasters. I am thinking principally of Plymouth. 

Your hunble and obedient servant (and a lot more) 

ChildeHarold

No 88 Cunts Corner

Notty Ash

Liverpool

Roops? Really? Surely it’s time?

On 23/04/2021 at 12:25, Dawn Chorus said:

I see that the post office are extremely sorry .. I bet that they are.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56859357

@Dawn Chorus Yes, and I see that not having made a comment on this excellent nom, Spotter is attempting to hijack it with a similar nom. He either has no scruples, or he is suffering from the onset of dementia. My money is on the latter.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Dawn Chorus Yes, and I see that not having made a comment on this excellent nom, Spotter is attempting to hijack it with a similar nom. He either has no scruples, or he is suffering from the onset of dementia. My money is on the latter.

There are many dementia sufferers with no scruples but they don't know it.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

There are many dementia sufferers with no scruples but don't know it.

Wait didn't I just say that?

I removed the Post office Management thread having realised this thread was already in progress. But I’ll post the introduction here anyway in the spirit of calling out those responsible.

I hope they are bankrupted for what they did to these people. Ok, so the Horizon software didn’t work. Don’t cover it up and persecute people rather than accept you bought inferior Japanese tech. It should have been clear that something was wrong with the system by the sheer numbers of accounting issues that cropped up. They fucked up the lives of more than 700 people irreparably, jailing them, stripping their assets, destroying their character, I blame the judiciary too for putting people in jail for the sums of money involved., after all, Roger Levitt defrauded investors out of millions, and he only did 180 hours community service  . This is cuntishness of the first magnitude.... and no , saying sorry doesn’t even begin to cut it..

• Like 1

• Penny Farthing changed the title to The Post Office Sub Postmasters Prosecution Scandal/Post Office Management.
38 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I removed the Post office Management thread having realised this thread was already in progress. But I’ll post the introduction here anyway in the spirit of calling out those responsible.

I hope they are bankrupted for what they did to these people. Ok, so the Horizon software didn’t work. Don’t cover it up and persecute people rather than accept you bought inferior Japanese tech. It should have been clear that something was wrong with the system by the sheer numbers of accounting issues that cropped up. They fucked up the lives of more than 700 people irreparably, jailing them, stripping their assets, destroying their character, I blame the judiciary too for putting people in jail for the sums of money involved., after all, Roger Levitt defrauded investors out of millions, and he only did 180 hours community service  . This is cuntishness of the first magnitude.... and no , saying sorry doesn’t even begin to cut it..

I have edited the thread title as to some degree the new thread was covering some new ground. To some degree it was also very convenient for the management in that many sub post offices involved were closed and thus local communities lost their post offices or the branches were moved into the likes of WH Smith and McColls.

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have edited the thread title as to some degree the new thread was covering some new ground. To some degree it was also very convenient for the management in that many sub post offices involved were closed and thus local communities lost their post offices or the branches were moved into the likes of WH Smith and McColls.

Have an enquiry and sack all the shitheads in the post office who went after them. See how they like it losing their pensions and unable to find jobs. 

I will be clapping on my doorstep for Boris tonight - 6.00 pm, hopefully my corner chums will join in, hence the corner will go into silence at 6.00 pm, a very dark moment for the WWW, but Boris needs claps.

Love ProfB XXX

PS I got overcharged in a PO once.

On 26/04/2021 at 10:48, Witheredscrote said:

Compared with the rampant one flew under and over and round the sides plus possibly up the arse of the cuckoo's nest dementia displayed towatds most of my posts I find the spotifyer user friendly and rational. 

25 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I will be clapping on my doorstep for Boris tonight - 6.00 pm, hopefully my corner chums will join in, hence the corner will go into silence at 6.00 pm, a very dark moment for the WWW, but Boris needs claps.

Love ProfB XXX

PS I got overcharged in a PO once.

Boris Johnson is a stupid fucking inbred fucking cunt with too many chromosomes. He is unable to either comb his hair or dress himself and is a national embarrassment. He and his entire family should be exterminated in order to prevent future genetic aberrations from polluting the gene pool. 

Anyone who voted for, or in any way admires this fucking spastic is also suspect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Boris Johnson is a stupid fucking inbred fucking cunt with too many chromosomes. He is unable to either comb his hair or dress himself and is a national embarrassment. He and his entire family should be exterminated in order to prevent future genetic aberrations from polluting the gene pool. 

Anyone who voted for, or in any way admires this fucking spastic is also suspect.

I forgot to clap. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Boris is in the final stages of genetic unraveling, hence the qualities we are witness to. Fucking pond life.