CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who run this country’s education system.

Dyslexic cnut

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Regardless of my fate posters on here will start voting for Cuntspotter to depose you from your contrived elevated status....you pompous cunt.

Fuck off.

You really are having a meltdown over your precious likes aren't you? You are now taking like you are some kind of martyr. Why don't you stop telling everyone about your punishment and relax on your IKEA sofa and finish your pot noodle. You lying peasant bastard.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your days are numbered Everard.

As are yours as I have little patience with punters who blatantly take the piss. Your cumulative tally has been reduced by a further 66% and your account has been suspended indefinitely. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

As are yours as I have little patience with punters who blatantly take the piss. Your cumulative tally has been reduced by a further 66% and your account has been suspended indefinitely. 

Is this the only way you can achieve an orgasm? Buy an extra large vibrator,  you cunt.

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Regardless of my fate posters on here will start voting for Cuntspotter to depose you from your contrived elevated status....you pompous cunt.

Fuck off.

How can someone be deposed from a contrived position? 

Thick fucking Council-cake poof.

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I believe in the Boltzmann Box. Given time good things will happen to me. 

The concept of a Boltzmann brain is solipsistic garbage, as I'm sure you'd agree if you existed.

• Like 1