CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who run this country’s education system.

Dyslexic cnut

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I don't think we need objective and quantifiable measures to differentiate the wheat from the chaff. It's pretty fucking obvious.

Mind you, people say the cream always rises, but so do those little round jobbies that never flush away first time.

Foetuses?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No it isn't. That's why one like would still count as one like on a post - it just wouldn't be rated towards the person's like-to-post ratio. 

Have you noticed that my like-to-post ratio of 0.61 is significantly higher than Eric's 0.48?

Decimus knocks us both into a cocked hat, of course. but that just sort of proves the aforementioned "jobbie" hypothesis.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you noticed that my like-to-post ratio of 0.61 is significantly higher than Eric's 0.48?

Decimus knocks us both into a cocked hat, of course. but that just sort of proves the aforementioned "jobbie" hypothesis.

You might never have guessed this of me, but basic maths goes right over my head. I tend to just wait for @Ape™️ to release an easy to read spreadsheet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, and as I've already explained to some other cunt, if I cut out the chit-chat posts and the late night nostalgia with Gyps etc', my LTPR would be phenomenal. 

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, and as I've already explained to some other cunt, if I cut out the chit-chat posts and the late night nostalgia with Gyps etc', my LTPR would be phenomenal. 

When Roops merged my old account with this one I gained 2000+ likes in one day for a split second.

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have only 3 likes a day now.

It’s discriminatory and pervasive.

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

So in your opinion, I'm a floating turd? Now I know.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So in your opinion, I'm a floating turd? Now I know.

If you'd paid the slightest attention in reading comprehension lessons you should have worked out that the jibe was directed at Decimus, what with him being at the top of the volume-adjusted LTP scale.

Pearls before swine.

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don’t forget about @Rev and @southerncunt. These two cunts have very high LTP ratios, and they’re also low post count cunts too.

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Don’t forget about @Rev and @southerncunt. These two cunts have very high LTP ratios, and they’re also low post count cunts too.

Indeed, and you may notice that I just referred to a "volume-adjusted LTP scale" above? This is designed to compensate for the newbie who by some miracle actually manages to get 2 or 3 likes for their very first post, before fading back into near-inevitable obscurity.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You scrolled through all my comments to find that? Wow.

Nobody needs to scroll through your posts to get to the root of your ridiculously stupid hypocrisy. You've demonstrated time and again that you are in favour of The Leaderboard when it suits your own narrative, but you throw your dummy out of your scrap metal pram whenever it's not going your way.

As I said before, shut your fucking mouth when it comes to this subject as no one will take you seriously.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you'd paid the slightest attention in reading comprehension lessons you should have worked out that the jibe was directed at Decimus, what with him being at the top of the volume-adjusted LTP scale.

Pearls before swine.

I don't mind, Bawsey, since I've joined I've been accused of having a group of people that I farm for "likes".

If someone as intelligent as you believes I have been able to manipulate dozens of strangers to "like" everything I post regardless of quality, perhaps you can explain how I've gone about it. Because if I'm as adept as you and others think I am at manipulation and control, I'd like to know how I've gone about it, so I can utilise it in the real world.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't mind, Bawsey, since I've joined I've been accused of having a group of people that I farm for "likes".

If someone as intelligent as you believes I have been able to manipulate dozens of strangers to "like" everything I post regardless of quality, perhaps you can explain how I've gone about it. Because if I'm as adept as you and others think I am at manipulation and control, I'd like to know how I've gone about it, so I can utilise it in the real world.

Fuck off for good you puffed-up little wanker. If I come after you, you'll know all about it. 

• Like 3