CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who run this country’s education system.

Dyslexic cnut

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Can you imagine how different the reaction would have been if he'd been a disabled black homosexual immigrant, who'd taken the kids to a transgender awareness event? They'd have given him a fucking medal.

Or a position as Secretary for Education in the next Labour government (which probably means he'll be drawing his pension before that happens)

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So don't pick it up and sniff it like a filthy squirrel. 

Fuck off cunt.

admin, fucking cooler me. You're clearly too stupid to see that nannying this little spastic is only decreasing his popularity even further. He is free to insult any cunt he chooses, yet retaliation is met with threats of the cooler. Well ban the fucking lot of us, then you'll be free to roll around in the stagnant bilge that he floods the corner with on a daily basis.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't worry, I won't retaliate. Spot has made it quite clear that you are the only member allowed to fling their shit with impunity.

It's getting rather out of control, isn't it? 

It's like a Herring Gull. You're just walking along, minding your own business, and for no reason whatsoever, and with no previous malice shown by the victim, it decides to take a massive crap on your head. 

We all need to just leave it be and stop poking it with a shitty stick. Then its insanity will be shown up for what it is and it can't hide behind the 'they started it' defence. 

It's a fucking lunatic. 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's like a Herring Gull. You're just walking along, minding your own business, and for no reason whatsoever, and with no previous malice shown by the victim, it decides to take a massive crap on your head. 

We all need to just leave it be and stop poking it with a shitty stick. Then its insanity will be shown up for what it is and it can't hide behind the 'they started it' defence. 

It's a fucking lunatic. 

Good idea. If we could convince everyone to ignore it completely. 

17 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's a fucking lunatic. 

Well I know little about Herring Gulls, but if you want to know about geese, I'm your man.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Well I know little about Herring Gulls, but if you want to know about geese, I'm your man.

As it happens, I do need some information. I'm trying to cross this bridge and some bloke won't let me across without answering some questions. What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen Brent goose? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off cunt.

admin, fucking cooler me. You're clearly too stupid to see that nannying this little spastic is only decreasing his popularity even further. He is free to insult any cunt he chooses, yet retaliation is met with threats of the cooler. Well ban the fucking lot of us, then you'll be free to roll around in the stagnant bilge that he floods the corner with on a daily basis.

Yeah! 

What he said. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off cunt.

Calling on the Four Horsemen of the the Apocalypse is childish and self defeating. I am summoning Stephen the Naughty Squirrel and his Big Brother, Vince the Vid, to exact retribution to turn Eric into Erica. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Calling on the Four Horsemen of the the Apocalypse is childish and self defeating. I am summoning Stephen the Naughty Squirrel and his Big Brother, Vince the Vid, to exact retribution to turn Eric into Erica. 

Don't try and get round me with a Bo-Selecta reference. I'm not happy with you Harold. Try again tomorrow.