CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who run this country’s education system.

Dyslexic cnut

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ah, via Slimbridge or Waveney? 

There's no place named Waveney on the map that I know of. 

H, no one can help but notice that you're getting panned day in, day out here, and, to be fair, it's largely justified. I appreciate that you were royally fucked in the arse when you joined but it's time to move on from that. 

I've mostly left you alone as unlike others I find it unbelievably easy to ignore your nonsensical posts. However, your propensity to randomly go batshit crazy on those that are not poking you is not only peculiar, it's downright maladjusted. 

Perhaps you don't quite get the subtleties of established inter-member banter here yet. Maybe you never will. You definitely need to chill a little bit though. You need to give a little and people will ease up on you. Quid pro quo. 

I've suggested that people stop poking you with shitty sticks, if they were so do so, could you reciprocate? Were they to do that you'd have no where to hide and the eye of Sauron would turn your way, so then it would be a simple question, do you actually want to be here and contribute, or do you just want to stir the shit? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

H, no one can help but notice that you're getting panned day in, day out here, and, to be fair, it's largely justified. I appreciate that you were royally fucked in the arse when you joined but it's time to move on from that. 

I've mostly left you alone as unlike others I find it unbelievably easy to ignore your nonsensical posts. However, your propensity to randomly go batshit crazy on those that are not poking you is not only peculiar, it's downright maladjusted 

Perhaps you don't quite get the subtleties of established inter-member banter here yet. Maybe you never will. You definitely need to chill a little bit though. You need to give a little and people will ease up in you. Quid pro quo. 

I've suggested that people stop poking you with shitty sticks, if they were so do so, could you reciprocate? Were they to do that you'd have no where to hide and the eye of Sauron would turn your way, so then it would be a simple question, do you actually want to be here and contribute, or do you just want to stir the shit? 

You talk like a shit stick. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"well adjusted" tight as arseholes squeaks as he walks. 

Oh dear. You're really not getting it. There are no well established members here that are insulted by your childish, lame insults, but they are, without exception, bored of your flooding and amateursish attempts to provoke.

It's your funeral. 

30 minutes ago, Goober said:

Oh dear. You're really not getting it. There are no well established members here that are insulted by your childish, lame insults, but they are, without exception, bored of your flooding and amateursish attempts to provoke.

It's your funeral. 

Give up Doc. I'm fairly certain that the institution where he lives has a sign up above the urinals that says:

DON'T EAT THE BIG WHITE MINTS

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Give up Doc. I'm fairly certain that the institution where he lives has a sign up above the urinals that says:

DON'T EAT THE BIG WHITE MINTS

You can't beat the cunt by insulting him. He's too thick to understand the insults. The only solution is to show him up for what he truly is, a shit stirring troll, by withdrawing the shield he's hiding behind. Then it's shape up or ship out time. 

I personally think even the most idiotic retards that have been here have a soupçon of merit, they just chose not to conform and follow the rules. Everyone is giving him a get out of jail free card right now. 

11 hours ago, Goober said:

I've mostly left you alone as unlike others I find it unbelievably easy to ignore your nonsensical posts. However, your propensity to randomly go batshit crazy on those that are not poking you is not only peculiar, it's downright maladjusted. 

Perhaps you don't quite get the subtleties of established inter-member banter here yet. Maybe you never will. You definitely need to chill a little bit though. You need to give a little and people will ease up on you. Quid pro quo. 

Its one of those ambiguously named constituencies and districts a bit like Teignbridge in Devon isn't it? Rarely shown on the map .. perhaps a good place for Childo to pass through would be the South Hams.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who is Chip? Are you trying to tell us that you're Extremecunt?

No, H is just randomly quoting from Family Guy.  No hidden messages contained within...