CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who run this country’s education system.

Dyslexic cnut

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

On the Euro Tunnel? Surely you meant in the tunnel.  I'm home all week, but don't bring Ginge with you.  Smelly vomit inducing slag.

Withers, did you know fatty has gifted me 1.2m? I am house hunting in kent, both Roops and myself will invite you to our wedding, but only as a snivelling french waiter to serve our guests. Eat shit surrender monkey. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Withers, did you know fatty has gifted me 1.2m? I am house hunting in kent, both Roops and myself will invite you to our wedding, but only as a snivelling french waiter to serve our guests. Eat shit surrender monkey. 

I will not attend in any capacity.  To me it's just another mixed race union. What's the wedding breakfast menu,  Caribbean flying fish stuffed with bara brith, and side dishes of jerk, yams, and Welsh cakes. The sorry cow would be better off marrying a sack of Welsh coal.   Fuck off.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I will not attend in any capacity.  To me it's just another mixed race union. What's the wedding breakfast menu,  Caribbean flying fish stuffed with bara brith, and side dishes of jerk, yams, and Welsh cakes. The sorry cow would be better off marrying a sack of Welsh coal.   Fuck off.

I viewed a house this morning with an annexe  and a pub in the garden, under budget but a contender, would have to have a pool installed, what am I looking at cost wise? 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I can't believe you're allowed to be rude to admin on CC. It's outrageous and I for one won't be calling that fucking cunt Mrs Roops anything mean or nasty. Dear oh dear.

Pm your address, I will not tolerate abuse of my other half, ask fender I will smash you up in a car park of your choice. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Pm your address, I will not tolerate abuse of my other half, ask fender I will smash you up in a car park of your choice. 

I'm guessing you'll be using your old Cortina to do that then? You've obviously seen the size of me in the last message I sent you and realised you'll need a car. Incase you want reminding here I am.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ECkt3kGor6fEFXgm8

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm guessing you'll be using your old Cortina to do that then? You've obviously seen the size of me in the last message I sent you and realised you'll need a car. Incase you want reminding here I am.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ECkt3kGor6fEFXgm8

You look like a rubber Johnny stuffed with walnuts.