CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who run this country’s education system.

Dyslexic cnut

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's why you sometimes look and smell like a cat that's been out all night. Can I get you spayed? I have a new set of tools from Wickes. 

I very much doubt that the staff who work at the institution where you live, would allow you to have tools. Do they put safety helmets on you before they play 'Jive-Bunny' in the recreation room?

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I very much doubt that the staff who work at the institution where you live, would allow you to have tools. Do they put safety helmets on you before they play 'Jive-Bunny' in the recreation room?

I am happy with what BUPA has to give me plus my small Civil Service pension. 

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Probably something about golf. Or Catholicism.

I wonder if our beloved Cheshire Golfer is aware of this young man, who it would seem ticks both the Catholic and Golfer boxes. Perhaps they could play a round together. 
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/high-school-preps/sd-sp-preps-jose-olazabal-20170518-story.html

27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wonder if our beloved Cheshire Golfer is aware of this young man, who it would seem ticks both the Catholic and Golfer boxes. Perhaps they could play a round together. 
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/high-school-preps/sd-sp-preps-jose-olazabal-20170518-story.html

Olazabal- wasn't he one half of Tears for Fears?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes you have, consequently your cumulative "like" count has been reduced by 66%.

It was worth it to watch Eric Cuntman having hysterics.

When will my “likes” quota be reinstated? I didn’t break any rule and elevated Cuntspotter to a position of great eminence...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Crumbs from the table..

Surely you expect a sizeable inheritance?

My two regency style butt plugs will suffice. I intend to bequest them to the nation after my death. I wish for them to be placed on display in the Ashmolean Museum next to the golden Stradivarius. They all played a good tune. 

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Dump the leader board. 

My thoughts on this subject are already on record and, indeed, form a major part of the Rat / Baws Alliance proposals in the event of a well-hung parliament.

On a semi-related note, there is currently no mention whatsoever in the Site Rules of any protocols or prohibitions around likes and the leader board. As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My thoughts on this subject are already on record and, indeed, form a major part of the Rat / Baws Alliance proposals in the event of a well-hung parliament.

On a semi-related note, there is currently no mention whatsoever in the Site Rules of any protocols or prohibitions around likes and the leader board. As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

Don't fucking encourage the cunts to write more rules. They're bad enough at enforcing the ones they already have.