CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who run this country’s education system.

Dyslexic cnut

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So what about other members of this site giving likes to their pals  even when the post is shite? 

If they legislated against that, you'd get fuck all 'likes' going forward.

It's funny how you have no complaints about The Leaderboard whenever you're on it or one of your "pals" is topping it. Your breathtaking hypocrisy on the matter is a well established fact around here, so you'd probably be better off shutting your fucking mouth and leaving the debate to people whose opinions aren't influenced by how many times their dog shit posts are "liked".

That being said, I've said it before and I'll say it again, get rid of the fucking thing. To borrow a phrase from @Mrs Roops there are far too many "butt-hurt", precious hypocrites like the man-gypsy who are constantly being triggered by it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's funny how you have no complaints about The Leaderboard whenever you're on it or one of your "pals" is topping it. Your breathtaking hypocrisy on the matter is a well established fact around here, so you'd probably be better off shutting your fucking mouth and leaving the debate to people whose opinions aren't influenced by how many times their dog shit posts are "liked".

That being said, I've said it before and I'll say it again, get rid of the fucking thing. To borrow a phrase from @Mrs Roops there are far too many "butt-hurt", precious hypocrites like the man-gypsy who are constantly being triggered by it.

Oooh look who's back. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why don't you try and shutting my mouth? 

• Like 1

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

You scrolled through all my comments to find that? Wow.

Nothing smells sweeter than blatant hypocrisy. You have to admit, its quite the coincidence that you're making snide little remarks about not getting likes one day, then calling for the complete removal of the leaderboard the next.

I agree with your goal, but your motivation is questionable. 

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nothing smells sweeter than blatant hypocrisy. You have to admit, its quite the coincidence that you're making snide little remarks about not getting likes one day, then calling for the complete removal of the leaderboard the next.

I agree with your goal, but your motivation is questionable. 

Yep! It certainly is

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes

Get rid of the displayed 'top 4' board if you must. But to make likes 'uncounted' would be ridiculous. There would be nothing to aim for and no reason to improve. Quality contributors would be lumped in with Harold et al. 

Unless of course you think the cleaning staff at your workplace should be paid the same as you. Performance needs to be rewarded and quantified. If it isn't, there's no motivation to produce.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Get rid of the displayed 'top 4' board if you must. But to make likes 'uncounted' would be ridiculous. There would be nothing to aim for and no reason to improve. Quality contributors would be lumped in with Harold et al. 

Likes were "uncounted" for over a year when they were first introduced. Nobody died.

Hardly anyone even mentioned them, in fact, other than to slag off Proper's "Cunt" and "Iron" options.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Likes were "uncounted" for over a year when they were first introduced. Nobody died.

Hardly anyone even mentioned them, in fact, other than to slag off Proper's "Cunt" and "Iron" options.

I haven't spent 4 and a half years making the effort to be entertaining and relevant, just to receive the same recognition as Harold does for dribbling on his keyboard.

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. This isn't a special school where 'everyone's a winner!'

No it isn't. That's why one like would still count as one like on a post - it just wouldn't be rated towards the person's like-to-post ratio. Popular posts would still get plenty of likes, but all of this "I've got more/I want more" bollocks would end.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't spent 4 and a half years making the effort to be entertaining and relevant, just to receive the same recognition as Harold does for dribbling on his keyboard.

For some people, being entertaining is effortless, has anyone noticed that?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't think we need objective and quantifiable measures to differentiate the wheat from the chaff. It's pretty fucking obvious.

Mind you, people say the cream always rises, but so do those little round jobbies that never flush away first time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unless of course you think the cleaning staff at your workplace should be paid the same as you. Performance needs to be rewarded and quantified. If it isn't, there's no motivation to produce.

How about a 'cunt' and an 'iron' board?