CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint George's Day

Wolfie

I wasn't sure whether St George's Day had been nominated, so I thought I'd chance my arm after seeking the 'assistance' of the site's search feature.

Fuck St Patrick's Day. I'm not Irish and I couldn't give a flying fuck about it. I quite like a pint or three of cold Guinness on the right occasion, but I prefer real ale or genuine scrumpy – and at a time of year when the sun starts to come out, accompanied by all the wild, floral splendour.

I've been sitting outside of my lovely local this evening, sipping away in full view of my village's Norman church-era flag of England. I'm quite sure this gathering is echoed throughout much of the country.

So, why isn't it celebrated more, especially at a time when it is needed the most?

• Like 2

Its being buried amongst the black,gender & rainbow agendas being pedalled by the fucking freaks and woke cunts out there.If we dare wave the flag we'd be shouted down by the cunts that are ruining this country,absolute cunts all of 'em

• Like 2

I'm not sure how we'd celebrate St George's day. A few pints of Old Peculiar and a bad case of the shits the day after? A dinner of stewed Yorkshire pudding, Stilton and Pontefract cakes? 

To be fair, St Patrick driving the snakes out of Ireland is just about plausible (despite being bullshit). Celebrating some bloke that supposedly killed a dragon (probably a sand lizard) is the height of sky fairy nonsense. 

Not only that, St George is a three timing cunt, being the patron saint of Georgia and Ethiopia too. We need our own, exclusive Saint. How about David-fucking-Beckham? 

I do agree that the English need to be prouder and less fearful of their national identity though. 

Fuck the Welsh. 

39 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I wasn't sure whether St George's Day had been nominated, so I thought I'd chance my arm after seeking the 'assistance' of the site's search feature.

Fuck St Patrick's Day. I'm not Irish and I couldn't give a flying fuck about it. I quite like a pint or three of cold Guinness on the right occasion, but I prefer real ale or genuine scrumpy – and at a time of year when the sun starts to come out, accompanied by all the wild, floral splendour.

I've been sitting outside of my lovely local this evening, sipping away in full view of my village's Norman church-era flag of England. I'm quite sure this gathering is echoed throughout much of the country.

So, why isn't it celebrated more, especially at a time when it is needed the most?

It would divert attention from St Stephen Lawrence day. Google it and the first thing that pops up is an explanation of how St George is a perfect representation of multiculturalism. Ffs.

I wonder if he enjoyed noncing up underage girls the way most Turks do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would divert attention from St Stephen Lawrence day.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

How about shifting it back a day, and doubling up to create Saint Stephen Lawrence Day?

Fucking hell, twice in a day! 

48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Because loads of English cunts would rather wear stupid green hats, sip Guinness even though they fucking hate it and tell everyone of their tenuous link with Ireland (usually their G.G.G grandfather saw it through a telescope), then celebrate our Turkish born dragon killer. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Because loads of English cunts would rather wear stupid green hats, sip Guinness even though they fucking hate it and tell everyone of their tenuous link with Ireland (usually their G.G.G grandfather saw it through a telescope), then celebrate our Turkish born dragon killer. 

There's no Irish in me and there never fucking will be. Savages. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would divert attention from St Stephen Lawrence day. Google it and the first thing that pops up is an explanation of how St George is a perfect representation of multiculturalism. Ffs.

I wonder if he enjoyed noncing up underage girls the way most Turks do.

I thought, like their Greek cousins, that they preferred slipping a length into goats? 

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm not sure how we'd celebrate St George's day. A few pints of Old Peculiar and a bad case of the shits the day after? A dinner of stewed Yorkshire pudding, Stilton and Pontefract cakes? 

To be fair, St Patrick driving the snakes out of Ireland is just about plausible (despite being bullshit). Celebrating some bloke that supposedly killed a dragon (probably a sand lizard) is the height of sky fairy nonsense. 

Not only that, St George is a three timing cunt, being the patron saint of Georgia and Ethiopia too. We need our own, exclusive Saint. How about David-fucking-Beckham? 

I do agree that the English need to be prouder and less fearful of their national identity though. 

Fuck the Welsh. 

David fucking Beckham? Good idea. Which David did you have in mind? 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They realised that goats are more reluctant to get into taxis.

Stupid cunts. They only need to raid the clearance veg section at their local Tesco, buy half a dozen cabbages for 50p and their taxis would be filled door to door, floor to roof with goat poonani.

Maybe you're right and they just prefer your suggestion.

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've celebrated the day by going for a drive in my German car, listening to Jamaican music, I had to stop off at the bud bud ding ding shop on the way back and I'm now relaxing in my Swedish chair waiting to talk to that Greek cunt @Frank later.

Punkers is celebrating by having a Brazilian. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's strange how England gets all the blame for racism, colonialism etc yet the other nations and their celebration days are welcomed and celebrated.

I remember years ago, a french doctor slagged off the union flag saying it was racist because the BNP and NF used it. Next thing, along came Jean-Marie Le Pen comes along using the Tri-colour as a backdrop. "So the French flag is racist as well" he was asked. Oh no, apparently this was different. He had "hijacked the flag". Ours was steeped in racism. 

You can't argue with cunts like this 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Have you noticed how the Roman Saints have been commandeered by the English establishment to serve nationalistic tribal and ultimately aggressive/militaristic purposes associated with 18th and 19th century imperialism with no concession to piblic holidays or proper festivities (as in Spain etc) it's all fake and shallow.