CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the winner is... (already decided)

Eric Cuntman

Can't sleep. Might as well nominate this, which has been annoying me since I saw it the other day.

A 'showbiz' news, 5 minute interruption in the middle of a film was all about the next Academy Awards. Can you guess what the hot tip is for Best Picture? It's a film about a nice young black man who finds himself in a 'Groundhog Day' situation. But he doesn't repeat the same day over until he gets the girl... oh no. He wakes up in the same day over and over, and is brutally arrested and abused every time by a racist white policeman. 

Jesus fucking Christ. If you're a white filmmaker or actor. Save yourself a few quid and a lot of humiliation by not turning up. You'll be sat at the back and you won't win anything.

• Like 1

• Eric Cuntman changed the title to And the winner is... (already decided)
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can't sleep. Might as well nominate this, which has been annoying me since I saw it the other day.

A 'showbiz' news, 5 minute interruption in the middle of a film was all about the next Academy Awards. Can you guess what the hot tip is for Best Picture? It's a film about a nice young black man who finds himself in a 'Groundhog Day' situation. But he doesn't repeat the same day over until he gets the girl... oh no. He wakes up in the same day over and over, and is brutally arrested and abused every time by a racist white policeman. 

Jesus fucking Christ. If you're a white filmmaker or actor. Save yourself a few quid and a lot of humiliation by not turning up. You'll be sat at the back and you won't win anything.

Plus, of course, it’s not exactly original is it? All the the themes and the basic premise have been covered before. No originality and no creative thought. Black cinema seems to be like vaccine research, plenty of money around at the moment. I liked  “Green Book”.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Plus, of course, it’s not exactly original is it? All the the themes and the basic premise have been covered before. No originality and no creative thought. Black cinema seems to be like vaccine research, plenty of money around at the moment. I liked  “Green Book”.

Green Book is absolutely superb - high on my list of all-time favourites.

20 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is that a cross between the 'Green Mile' and 'Jungle Book'?

The one where Mowgli gets fried by Old Sparky for allegedly noncing up Baloo?

I think it's the one where the policeman removes his knee from the neck of a huge black man and his rheumatism is miraculously cured.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is that a cross between the 'Green Mile' and 'Jungle Book'?

The one where Mowgli gets fried by Old Sparky for allegedly noncing up Baloo?

Owta likes, manana

On 24/04/2021 at 07:33, cuntspotter said:

I liked The Green Mile, an innocent black man gets killed. A great film but obviously a load of made up bollocks as that would never happen.

• Like 1

It's just the way it is at the moment, and it's an American import like most thing's shite. 

The kikes run Hollywood, and there's obviously an underlying agenda that fits the zionists agenda. At the risk of sounding like David Duke, they apparently want to pit the whites against the blacks whilst they sit back ready to pick up the remnants, and wait for the second coming.

Maybe I've been watching far to many documentaries during lockdown, but these Zionist's are completely fucking mental. You don't need to be Jewish in order to join the club, but there's people in positions of serious power who are. Both Tony Blair and George Bush despite being devout Christians are also zionist, and the war in Iraq was part of the bigger picture along with many other tentacles at play like oil theft. 

I saw that Floyd's family were offered 20 odd million in damages, and I guarantee you that copper gets fucking crucified to sooth the masses. I do think that the yank cozzers need reigning in after watching numerous videos of them reaching for the Glock before challenging suspects, and maybe some good maybe salvaged from the whole debacle. 

Fuck knows what the agenda is behind bringing up the whole slave trade ect. Neither myself or any of my living relatives owned or traded slaves, and I feel no guilt around it. The trade was completely barbaric and I can't for one moment imagine owing or selling one, but to have it rammed down my throat is taking the piss. Why on earth there's a need to take the knee is beyond me as any human despite their creed or colour obviously feels empathy. 

Where this is going to end I don't know, but I've a feeling it's the start of a police state. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I liked The Green Mile, an innocent black man gets killed. A great film but obviously a load of made up bollocks as that would never happen.

Yes, I believed the bit about the magical mouse that couldn't die, but the rest of it stretched credulity a bit too far.

• Like 1

On 24/04/2021 at 03:40, Eric Cuntman said:

I can see why you can't sleep. Can I suggest a mixture of Zyklon B in a uranium enriched solution? 

On 24/04/2021 at 18:50, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it's the one where the policeman removes his knee from the neck of a huge black man and his rheumatism is miraculously cured.

No. It’s the one where a police officer (White supremacist) asks a fine young coloured chap whether he could please stop committing crimes 24/7 and the big brained Afro head answers... “Well of course Officer, here are my bank details. How soon can I expect my $27m?”

And they all lived happily ever after, well some of them.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

It's just the way it is at the moment, and it's an American import like most thing's shite. 

The kikes run Hollywood, and there's obviously an underlying agenda that fits the zionists agenda. At the risk of sounding like David Duke, they apparently want to pit the whites against the blacks whilst they sit back ready to pick up the remnants, and wait for the second coming.

Maybe I've been watching far to many documentaries during lockdown, but these Zionist's are completely fucking mental. You don't need to be Jewish in order to join the club, but there's people in positions of serious power who are. Both Tony Blair and George Bush despite being devout Christians are also zionist, and the war in Iraq was part of the bigger picture along with many other tentacles at play like oil theft. 

I saw that Floyd's family were offered 20 odd million in damages, and I guarantee you that copper gets fucking crucified to sooth the masses. I do think that the yank cozzers need reigning in after watching numerous videos of them reaching for the Glock before challenging suspects, and maybe some good maybe salvaged from the whole debacle. 

Fuck knows what the agenda is behind bringing up the whole slave trade ect. Neither myself or any of my living relatives owned or traded slaves, and I feel no guilt around it. The trade was completely barbaric and I can't for one moment imagine owing or selling one, but to have it rammed down my throat is taking the piss. Why on earth there's a need to take the knee is beyond me as any human despite their creed or colour obviously feels empathy. 

Where this is going to end I don't know, but I've a feeling it's the start of a police state. 

Remember the Nazi rally in 'The Blues Brothers'?

"The Jew is using the black as muscle."

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Will you be crying about other members targeting you again? 

What provoked this little attack?

NO FOMENTING ARGUMENTS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. 

He's as resilient as Lady P, Eric, but actually makes her look like a top contributer. I've a feeling we're all gonna have to get used to Harrold. 

I did offer him some sage advice, and for a short period he actually showed some promise. Either admin do a Salty and fuck him off for derailing threads, or he lays off the spice and engages what little grey matter is left. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember the Nazi rally in 'The Blues Brothers'?

"The Jew is using the black as muscle."

It's been on my to watch list for a while as I was off my face when I attempted the first viewing. 

It's got James Belushi in it I believe who happens to be one of my favourite actors. His performance in 'Red Heat' with Arnie is some quality work. 

Another one taken too early by the afghan powder. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

It's been on my to watch list for a while as I was off my face when I attempted the first viewing. 

It's got James Belushi in it I believe who happens to be one of my favourite actors. His performance in 'Red Heat' with Arnie is some quality work. 

Another one taken too early by the afghan powder. 

No no no! It doesn't have Jim Belushi. It's his brother John Belushi, who was a fucking comic legend and a walking bucket of booze and narcotics, which led to his death while in his thirties. He was the comedy partner of Dan Aykroyd who was his co-star in The Blues Brothers.

I've only seen James Belushi in the remake of WW2 film 'Sahara', and 'K-9, with Jerry Lee the Alsatian. And 'Red Heat'.

• Like 1