CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the winner is... (already decided)

Eric Cuntman

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Where DID Bob Gedolf get ALL THAT MONEY? *

*the Boomtown Rats weren't that successful. 

The utter fucking cunt gets paid £100,000+ for giving 30 minute talks on world poverty. He clearly doesn't donate it to the cunts he claims to care about. 

They're still starving in the mud, and he's around 45 million up. What a fucking limp, ineffectual hypocrite shitcunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The utter fucking cunt gets paid £100,000+ for giving 30 minute talks on world poverty. He clearly doesn't donate it to the cunts he claims to care about. 

They're still starving in the mud, and he's around 45 million up. What a fucking limp, ineffectual hypocrite shitcunt.

He really is an utter shite. And to think I bought 'Rat trap' and nearly wore it out on the stereo 

So, not quite the outcomes that were expected by the film critics of “the corner”. Never mind lads, we can’t be right all the time can we? I wince at the this self congratulatory, mutual back slapping tosh. I think the movie industry deludes itself that people actually care about any of this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

So, not quite the outcomes that were expected by the film critics of “the corner”. Never mind lads, we can’t be right all the time can we? I wince at the this self congratulatory, mutual back slapping tosh. I think the movie industry deludes itself that people actually care about any of this.

I haven't looked yet. But what annoys me is that independent films rarely get a look in and that is where the best performances are. Watched 'Inheritance' last night which I doubt got a look in. Simon Pegg playing a straight role was terrific. 

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No no no! It doesn't have Jim Belushi. It's his brother John Belushi, who was a fucking comic legend and a walking bucket of booze and narcotics, which led to his death while in his thirties. He was the comedy partner of Dan Aykroyd who was his co-star in The Blues Brothers.

I've only seen James Belushi in the remake of WW2 film 'Sahara', and 'K-9, with Jerry Lee the Alsatian. And 'Red Heat'.

He played James Woods DJ buddy in the brilliant 'Salvador'.  

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

On a brighter note. (They’re not known as ‘non-swimmers’ for nothing!)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56879525

Well fuck only knows I can be a heartless cunt, but even I think this might be going too far. Cunt the stupid bitch who fell into the river by all means, though, with my blessing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No mention of the other person who went into the water and actually rescued the woman. So some white cunt who actually achieved something is secondary to a black cunt who fucked it up completely.

Raaaacist river innit? Even the water’s raaaacist now.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Underwater rape was always going to be tricky in a logistical sense.

Standby for a costly public inquiry into the emergency service’s raaaacist response and its inherent institutional raaacism resulting in a hefty payout followed by a bounce in KFC’s share price.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cockyroach said:

Have you watched the sequel to Cool Runnings DC?

It's about the first Jamaican 100m freestyle team to enter the Olympics, it was called 'Cool Drownings' and surprisingly never did very well at the box office.

I've watched it almost 100 times.

Probably the funniest thing I’ve ever seen is a Caribbean boxing team, 15 of them, 90% of whom had never seen snow trying to dismount from a ski-lift in Aspen. Concussion injuries, broken legs and arms as some of the thick cunts jumped from about 30 foot on the way back down ffs! I cried laughing.

28 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Probably the funniest thing I’ve ever seen is a Caribbean boxing team, 15 of them, 90% of whom had never seen snow trying to dismount from a ski-lift in Aspen. Concussion injuries, broken legs and arms as some of the thick cunts jumped from about 30 foot on the way back down ffs! I cried laughing.

When they were told there'd be snow, they thought it was cocaine and signed up. 

On 26/04/2021 at 10:27, cuntspotter said:

I’d like to watch an early onset senile dementia Ben Kingsley in the lead role in ‘Ghandi 2’ thinking its ‘Sexy Beast 2’ the prequel.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2021 at 22:51, Eric Cuntman said:

The paddy cunt is laughing all the way to the bank on the back of 'Feed The World'. I'm sure he didn't envisage it turning into his personal piggy bank at the time, but credit where it's due as he's managed to not only look like a saint to the brainwashed public, but make a fortune on the side. No wonder the fucker was so keen to do an anniversary event. 

However, the saddest part of the whole saga was the fact that the millions raised ended up lining pockets of Bob Mugabe and whoever else was in power at the time. 

It might have been an idea to give it to charities or sympathetic western civil engineering firms to provide water pumps, roads, etc. 

I've a feeling he's an idol of @PANZER MURPHY as he makes a fortune for doing fuck all. 

• Like 2

On 25/04/2021 at 22:51, Eric Cuntman said:

The Chelsea pied d'terre suddenly materialised out of nowhere.