CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Fines .. another oncoming shitstorm

Penny Farthing

There was always a suspicion that to some degree come police forces were overenthusiastic in the issuing of fines and also to divert their efforts away normal enforcement duties. Possibly the revenue from the fines was one of the issues?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-every-fine-issued-to-coronavirus-rule-breakers-should-be-reviewed-says-committee-12287611

I've had serious doubts about how they will make people pay these fines. A fair amount of people were fined £10,000 for putting on a small party, I have no doubt the Government will reimburse the fines and insist they go on a Socially distanced 'Covid 19 awareness course' which will involve some boring cunt waffling on about a load of shit...sound familiar @Dawn Chorus?

I believe the vast majority of these fines are unenforceable and will be thrown out. 

There's a vid doing the rounds where the guards in Athlone raided a church where half a dozen crumblies were praying, despite the fact that up the road was a mosque that was packed to the rafters. 

The police all over the world have been acting like complete cunts. 

My hope is that there is a huge enquiry into the polices behaviour as well as the government's handling of this shit. I don't give a fuck weather Blo jo has been doing up his flat, that's small beer. I want the cunt and his cronies to be held accountable for their actions. 

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There was always a suspicion that to some degree come police forces were overenthusiastic in the issuing of fines and also to divert their efforts away normal enforcement duties. Possibly the revenue from the fines was one of the issues?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-every-fine-issued-to-coronavirus-rule-breakers-should-be-reviewed-says-committee-12287611

Even so, there were clear cut cases of cunts organising "mass" events in perfect defiance of everything that was going on with of course money lining their pockets. So your argument about revenue is completely irrelevant. Parliament is supposed to back our police and justice system if it stands any chance of toughening up law and order in this country. 

Fucking get back on your horse and get the hell out of my saloon and ride out into the fucking Wild West if that's what you want. 

36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Even so, there were clear cut cases of cunts organising "mass" events in perfect defiance of everything that was going on with of course money lining their pockets. So your argument about revenue is completely irrelevant. Parliament is supposed to back our police and justice system if it stands any chance of toughening up law and order in this country. 

Fucking get back on your horse and get the hell out of my saloon and ride out into the fucking Wild West if that's what you want. 

Oh fuck you and your mewling love of control and being controlled.

The biggest civil liberties grab since Magna Carta - and you're right on side with the State and Stasi population!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh fuck you and your mewling love of control and being controlled.

The biggest civil liberties grab since Magna Carta - and you're right on side with the State and Stasi population!

OK fucking do something brave when you go about flouting the RULES (wiggling fingers in front of your face) and state quite clearly that you are a "principled" fucker and you are "fighting" for everybody's rights - including the right to be fucked up by covid infested cunts like you. 👅*

LOL (but come clean baby) 

* I am not sure whether this is a red posing pouch or a face mask, let's hope it isn't a used and heavily soiled one that fell out of Stubby's gym bag. 

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

OK fucking do something brave when you go about flouting the RULES (wiggling fingers in front of your face) and state quite clearly that you are a "principled" fucker and you are "fighting" for everybody's rights - including the right to be fucked up by covid infested cunts like you. 👅*

* I am not sure whether this is a red posing pouch or a face mask, let's hope it isn't a used and heavily soiled one that fell out of Stubby's gym bag. 

It's not real. You stupid fucking gutless, frightened little sheep. We have had our civil liberties revoked thanks to cowardly little quisling toadies like you.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

These people may as well wear posing pouches on their boat races, as they're probably no more cleaner , stinking of bad breath, food and festooned with fuck knows how many bacteria that they are breathing back in. I've seen a number of people who have developed breathing difficulties because of wearing these and who have said to me they have problems wearing them but are frightened of dying of covid and one said that he had cunts having a go at him because he took it off because he was struggling. 

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

These people may as well wear posing pouches on their boat races, as they're probably no more cleaner , stinking of bad breath, food and festooned with fuck knows how many bacteria that they are breathing back in. I've seen a number of people who have developed breathing difficulties because of wearing these and who have said to me they have problems wearing them but are frightened of dying of covid and one said that he had counts having a go at him because he took it off because he was struggling. 

Coming from the school of euthanasia I would get their masks and any other loose fitting material about their person and cram it down the back of their throats while proudly displaying the Baaa Baaaa Baaaa logo on my T shirt. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Unlike you, I have no desire or need to parade my virtue in my every waking moment.

Two years time when we're in Wave 26 because we're worried about the potential effect of the 'Vanuatu Variant' and we'd better have a curfew too, just to be on the safe side, don't come running to me because you can't go to your 'Men who don't walk on the cracks in the pavement against the Nazi's!' support group meeting - not that you could anyway, impaled as you are on Chris Whitty's cock.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Narnia 

As Narnian ambassador to the UK, I find this grossly insulting to the sovereignty of the fatherland.  

49 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Unlike you, I have no desire or need to parade my virtue in my every waking moment.

Two years time when we're in Wave 26 because we're worried about the potential effect of the 'Vanuatu Variant' and we'd better have a curfew too, just to be on the safe side, don't come running to me because you can't go to your 'Men who don't walk on the cracks in the pavement against the Nazi's!' support group meeting - not that you could anyway, impaled as you are on Chris Whitty's cock.

I simply believe that during a national crisis solidarity and pulling together WITHOUT EXCEPTION is the key to success. Sorry if I sound 1940s and all that. 

Cunt.