CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Fines .. another oncoming shitstorm

Penny Farthing

16 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There was always a suspicion that to some degree come police forces were overenthusiastic in the issuing of fines and also to divert their efforts away normal enforcement duties. Possibly the revenue from the fines was one of the issues?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-every-fine-issued-to-coronavirus-rule-breakers-should-be-reviewed-says-committee-12287611

Have you paid your Spanish Flu fines yet?

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Rumours are that Line of Duty series 7 is going to be about corrupt police issuing Covid fines

Series 8 is going to be about corrupt traffic wardens issuing parking tickets and series 9 is the fag butt litter wardens standing around all day doing fuck all and then going home on the bus and watching TV alone.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

OK fucking do something brave when you go about flouting the RULES (wiggling fingers in front of your face) and state quite clearly that you are a "principled" fucker and you are "fighting" for everybody's rights - including the right to be fucked up by covid infested cunts like you. 👅*

LOL (but come clean baby) 

* I am not sure whether this is a red posing pouch or a face mask, let's hope it isn't a used and heavily soiled one that fell out of Stubby's gym bag. 

Fit and well people congregating together will not spread this virus to people who are fit and well in any meaningful or harmful way. If they are congregating in the dining room of a nursing home, then yes they are cunts, but they were not. 

Those that have a high viral load of SARS-COV-2 will be ill, either at home tucked up in bed or if severely unwell needing acute hospital care. They won't be out protesting or buying baked beans at Waitrose.

Those that need to be fined or at least held to account, are the utter stupid and supine cunts in the NHS who discharged patients to residential and nursing homes in the run up to the first wave in order to free up beds. This was a gigantic fuck up and responsible for thousands of deaths, many of which were avoidable.

The worse effected minority in this country from SARS-COV-2 has been the 1% of the population that live or lived in residential or nursing homes. Meanwhile, clumsy old bill are peering into peoples shopping bags for non essential victuals and issuing fines for behaviour that has no discernible impact on the spread of this virus.

Also, per capita, there were more deaths in 2003 than in 2020 in the UK plc. What happened in 2003?? Don't switch your fucking brain on.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Fit and well people congregating together will not spread this virus to people who are fit and well in any meaningful or harmful way. If they are congregating in the dining room of a nursing home, then yes they are cunts, but they were not. 

Those that have a high viral load of SARS-COV-2 will be ill, either at home tucked up in bed or if severely unwell needing acute hospital care. They won't be out protesting or buying baked beans at Waitrose.

Those that need to be fined or at least held to account, are the utter stupid and supine cunts in the NHS who discharged patients to residential and nursing homes in the run up to the first wave in order to free up beds. This was a gigantic fuck up and responsible for thousands of deaths, many of which were avoidable.

The worse effected minority in this country from SARS-COV-2 has been the 1% of the population that live or lived in residential or nursing homes. Meanwhile, clumsy old bill are peering into peoples shopping bags for non essential victuals and issuing fines for behaviour that has no discernible impact on the spread of this virus.

Also, per capita, there were more deaths in 2003 than in 2020 in the UK plc. What happened in 2003?? Don't switch your fucking brain on.

Funnily enough, 2003 was the year that there was a massive outbreak of SARS, primarily affecting Hong Kong and Vietnam. The source was known to be mainland China, the government of which denied responsibility. 

By the way. Trying to get through to a 'Covid Sheep' like Harold will eventually lead to you repeatedly hammering your frontal lobe into some sand-faced Flemish bond.

I was up on Dartmoor yesterday,  as usual it was very, very busy. I met a couple who had been fined for going to the moor during Lockdown, she said that the only people who were not distancing were the police who were enjoying themselves chasing people around pointlessly to issue penalty notices .. as she said "how on earth could you transmit that virus in a wide open  windy place like this? Why weren't they looking for real criminals?"

large_moor.JPG.66ab558333bee5ebdc7d4fbc5

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I simply believe that during a national crisis solidarity and pulling together WITHOUT EXCEPTION is the key to success. Sorry if I sound 1940s and all that. 

Cunt. 

Pulling together or mindless subservience

You call it leechen, I call it lychen, let's call the whole thing moss

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

What people seem to have forgotten is, in order to spread a virus at all you need to have the virus present.

Think of it as like making Marmite on toast where toast is the nursing home and the Marmite is the virus. You've just made your toast with lots of burnt crispy bits on it that no fucker wants and you get your Marmite out of the cupboard to find that some cunt has used the last of it and put the empty jar back - You're not fucking spreading anything on your toast, I 100% guarantee it. What do you think of those stats?

13 hours ago, The Beast said:

I won't. Instead I'll pickle my onions. 

On 28/04/2021 at 15:20, ChildeHarold said:

I think getting thrown out of a pub is part of coming of age. No humiliation or shame matches it unless you count the horseshite spouting from Billy's orifices. 

What do you think of the absolute certainty that I will find you and inflict life threatening injuries to you, very very slowly and with great malice in the very near future?

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What do you think of the absolute certainty that I will find you and inflict life threatening injuries to you, very very slowly and with great malice in the very near future?

Idiot. 

On 28/04/2021 at 08:06, Dawn Chorus said:

I was up on Dartmoor yesterday,  as usual it was very, very busy. I met a couple who had been fined for going to the moor during Lockdown, she said that the only people who were not distancing were the police who were enjoying themselves chasing people around pointlessly to issue penalty notices .. as she said "how on earth could you transmit that virus in a wide open  windy place like this? Why weren't they looking for real criminals?"

large_moor.JPG.66ab558333bee5ebdc7d4fbc5

Looking for criminals on Dartmoor? I think there's a good chance they'll find a few.

• Like 1

On 28/04/2021 at 01:25, The Beast said:

Absolutely on the money. It’s been a fucking car crash...in slow motion.