CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Fines .. another oncoming shitstorm

Penny Farthing

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

How do you know I'm not a thamydolide

Your typing ability would strongly indicate that you are indeed a flid, aswell as a spack.

Henceforth and forthwith you shall be known as FlidspackHarold. 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I examined a poster in a shop window today for the Crystal Palace Fun Fair. I noted that you were told “don’t forget to register before your arrival” with an image of an I-phone next to it. What the fuck does that mean? My guess is the “vaccine passport” in action. 

Not that I was intending to participate in this traditional entertainment anyway. The last  time I attended, about 5 years ago, the council had erected 8 foot metal fences and were charging a fiver just to get in! Yeah, fuck that for a game of soldiers! I really don’t know how they expect these fair people  to make a living. If they weren’t filthy pikeys and other assorted foreign trash I could almost feel sorry for them.

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the bottler and total fake.

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I examined a poster in a shop window today for the Crystal Palace Fun Fair. I noted that you were told “don’t forget to register before your arrival” with an image of an I-phone next to it. What the fuck does that mean? My guess is the “vaccine passport” in action. 

Not that I was intending to participate in this traditional entertainment anyway. The last  time I attended, about 5 years ago, the council had erected 8 foot metal fences and were charging a fiver just to get in! Yeah, fuck that for a game of soldiers! I really don’t know how they expect these fair people  to make a living. If they weren’t filthy pikeys and other assorted foreign trash I could almost feel sorry for them.

Typical Jew, unprepared to pay a fiver...

If I were you judgie I’d ensure your jabs are up to date, fully masked and gloved and of course your papers are in order. You swarthy types are far more susceptible to chink flu than us Northern Europeans, especially you being a fat cunt in a mobility scooter and all.

I think the Red Sea pedestrians should wear some kind of symbol so folk can give them a protecting wide berth. Perhaps and star on the arm?

• Like 1

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

If I were you judgie I’d ensure your jabs are up to date, fully masked and gloved and of course your papers are in order. You swarthy types are far more susceptible to chink flu than us Northern Europeans, especially you being a fat cunt in a mobility scooter and all.

I think the Red Sea pedestrians should wear some kind of symbol so folk can give them a protecting wide berth. Perhaps and star on the arm?

Hello Stubbs,

That's fascinating, really interesting. I totally agree.

Love ProfBXXX

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stop PMing me your pathetic attempts at humor and do it here instead. The members deserve to see what a stupid fucking sock puppet idiot you are.

Why has Admin & now Mrs Roots been added to our private chat - do you not feel safe?

Remember my old catch phrase from 2016 or whenever - I am ProfB, I will not sting you.

XXX

On 04/05/2021 at 21:02, judgetwi said:

Shalom Brother Jewdie. The Lord has saved you from the Batflu and returned you to us. Welcome back. I’m guessing you must be low on shekels. How much do you want for your ventilator? The corner needs it urgently to drop on Harolds vacuous bonce from a great height. 

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mazel Tov!

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the well known anti Semite and Heinrich Himmler impersonator.

On 04/05/2021 at 21:02, judgetwi said:

Fuck that. I like my vaccines, but that is clearly breaching privacy rights. Fuck covid "passports"; any cunt who asks me for my phone or any other tracker can get lost.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Mazel Tov!

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the well known anti Semite and Heinrich Himmler impersonator.

As-salamu alaikum, Jewdy. During your absence there's been wild speculation and theories regarding your fate, but the general consensus seemed to be that you'd succumbed to Covid, and whirred off to meet Eloah given that you tick all the right co-morbidity boxes.

As a concerned mate I actually phoned several South London synagogues in order to check whether there's been a recent death requiring two burial plots. A few rabbi's actually told me to fuck off when I described your demeanour and gave a physical description, so it appears that you're just as popular with the local red sea pedestrians as you are here.

The introduction of a Covid Passport is only a few months away from what I've been observing. I went for a bite to eat and a few beers with a pal the other week, and was shocked to see the amount of sheep scanning the establishments bar-code into their track and trace app. We both just took pictures of the fucking thing in order to placate the spotty teenager directing the incoming patrons. It all seems a bit reminiscent of Germany in the 1930's with the eerie feeling of history repeating itself, but there's obviously no need to point that out to you. 

I'm not too sure about the six million figure though as Herr Oberst has been kind enough to send me a book by David Irving, and the information it contains has been nothing short of a revelation. 

No wonder they tried so hard to shut the cunt up... 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

As-salamu alaikum, Jewdy. During your absence there's been wild speculation and theories regarding your fate, but the general consensus seemed to be that you'd succumbed to Covid, and whirred off to meet Eloah given that you tick all the right co-morbidity boxes.

As a concerned mate I actually phoned several South London synagogues in order to check whether there's been a recent death requiring two burial plots. A few rabbi's actually told me to fuck off when I described your demeanour and gave a physical description, so it appears that you're just as popular with the local red sea pedestrians as you are here.

The introduction of a Covid Passport is only a few months away from what I've been observing. I went for a bite to eat and a few beers with a pal the other week, and was shocked to see the amount of sheep scanning the establishments bar-code into their track and trace app. We both just took pictures of the fucking thing in order to placate the spotty teenager directing the incoming patrons. It all seems a bit reminiscent of Germany in the 1930's with the eerie feeling of history repeating itself, but there's obviously no need to point that out to you. 

I'm not too sure about the six million figure though as Herr Oberst has been kind enough to send me a book by David Irving, and the information it contains has been nothing short of a revelation. 

No wonder they tried so hard to shut the cunt up... 

The Judge (peace be upon him) will be forever survived by his Golem, Freddie The Frog.

Long after his fat fucking carcass and eBay purchased QPM has gone up in smoke at Golders Green crematorium, his achingly fucking boring Tom Brady fan fiction posts and laugh a minute 1970s Bernard Manning quips on isacunt will be cherished by the absolutely moronic members of said site for all eternity.

Shalom.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Judge (peace be upon him) will be forever survived by his Golem, Freddie The Frog.

Long after his fat fucking carcass and eBay purchased QPM has gone up in smoke at Golders Green crematorium, his achingly fucking boring Tom Brady fan fiction posts and laugh a minute 1970s Bernard Manning quips on isacunt will be cherished by the absolutely moronic members of said site for all eternity.

Shalom.

'What-what. Naff orf! Freddie is a splendid fellow, what-what. Tally-ho.'

-Lord Limply Stoke. (Crap Punkape impersonator)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shalom.

He's actually the catalyst for some of the funniest material I've seen during my tenure. The old bastard's completely oblivious to how he can reunite old foes, up peoples game, and provides a wealth of abusive ammunition to boot. 

I'm glad he's back...