CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cars...

Old Chap Raasclaat

What is it about these things we use to get around in? Some people think a fast car adds inches to your dick, some people are jealous of a successful cunt in a fast car. Why is it when a typically normal, calm  bastard (even women) gets in a car they suddenly think they are the hardest bastard who ever lived? Even if they can't back it up. I wouldn't be surprised if Frank turns into a hard man whilst driving his Pink Beetle with flowers on the dashboard should anybody dare to get in his way.

Why do women show serious aggression and lack of road courtesy when they get behind the wheel? Or are they the lesbian (want to be male) types? When it comes to turning the driver into a cunt the car transcends sex, race, wealth and class.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What is it about these things we use to get around in? Some people think a fast car adds inches to your dick, some people are jealous of a successful cunt in a fast car. Why is it when a typically normal, calm  bastard (even women) gets in a car they suddenly think they are the hardest bastard who ever lived? Even if they can't back it up. I wouldn't be surprised if Frank turns into a hard man whilst driving his Pink Beetle with flowers on the dashboard should anybody dare to get in his way.

Why do women show serious aggression and lack of road courtesy when they get behind the wheel? Or are they the lesbian (want to be male) types? When it comes to turning the driver into a cunt the car transcends sex, race, wealth and class.

Do you site on two cushions when driving your blue 3 wheeler? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think you are making a good point veering into basic human psychology, or rather ape attitudes and behaviours with and around cars. It’s beads and spears nouveau, my friend.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I think you are making a good point veering into basic human psychology, or rather ape attitudes and behaviours with and around cars. It’s beads and spears nouveau, my friend.

I genuinely find it interesting how we seem to view our cars as an extension of ourselves and our homes...even when we are mile's away. It really brings out the inner cunt in us all.

43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Do you site on two cushions when driving your blue 3 wheeler? 

I think I misread your post @Eddie I think you meant do I shite on two cushions whilst driving my blue 3 wheeler? The answer is yes, I like spicy food and I wouldn't want the runny shite getting smeared into the fabric upholstery now would I, it also saves me stopping at the services...do you know how expensive it is in there? It's like having my own heated seat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think it's because, there in their cars, they feel safest of all, they can lock all their doors and think it's the only way to live

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I genuinely find it interesting how we seem to view our cars as an extension of ourselves and our homes...even when we are mile's away. It really brings out the inner cunt in us all.

Indeed. We left the savanna physically, but not mentally.

Last time I stayed at a fancy hotel, the valet asked me three times which car was mine, before he took it away. I drive a twenty years old Skoda, yet he thought I drove an Audi, which was parked behind mine. My key has a clear Skoda emblem on it, go figure.

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Last time I stayed at a fancy hotel, the valet asked me three times which car was mine, before he took it away. I drive a twenty years old Skoda, yet he thought I drove an Audi, which was parked behind mine. My key has a clear Skoda emblem on it, go figure.

I don't understand these twats who change their (usually financed) car every other year. Surely it's best environmentally and financially to get the most out of the car and then buy a replacement, there are too many 'drivers' out there who will happily change their car if the battery fails.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't understand these twats who change their (usually financed) car every other year. Surely it's best environmentally and financially to get the most out of the car and then buy a replacement, there are too many 'drivers' out there who will happily change their car if the battery fails.

Yes. I agree that a lot of people change cars too often, purely out of vanity. Insurance companies don’t help the situation either, by writing off repairable ones. 
Cars consume lots of resources and should have parts replaced for as long as it’s feasible, without adding any structural risk and reducing safety of ride.

I am planning to replace my existing car this year with the new electric  4 x 4 Audi, coming out in May,  which should last me again a good, long time, without any rust as it’s all aluminium chassis, changing the battery after ten years or so.

The Skoda Octavia 4 x 4, I’m driving now, is still in great condition, the engine is mint, but getting spare parts is getting so hard, it seems a new vehicle is the only long term option.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do these little baseball capped wankers in souped up VWs that have a spoiler on the roof, exhaust pipes that are wide enough to crawl into and that have loud jungle shit spewing from their stereo (despite the fact they're honkies) really believe they look impressive? Fucking little shits.

You must have seen @Earl of PunkapePunkape in his VW 'camp'er van... I think he's advertising his vast arsehole capacity to other gays. 

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think I've got you all wrong, Rastas. A very good nomination, very well executed. Good work.

Don't ever think of sending me a personal message again. 

I've had a compliment off of Frank, surely one of most difficult achievements on the corner. That's getting framed and going up in the Bedsit.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

You did drive an Audi, Skoda has been part of the VW / Audi group since 1991. Your car just had a different badge on it.

Just now, White Cunt said:

Yes. Without the hefty price tag. The engine in mine is absolutely fab, used in sports versions of “Audi”.

i previously had a Skoda Fabia estate, 1.6 petrol mind, as it was the VAG engine and running gear. The 1.3 petrol still retained the Skoda engine and that was a fucking joke.

Some cunt nicked the Skoda badge from the bonnet when it was parked in a mutli-storey in Chelmsford. Fucking wankers.

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't VW, Audi and Seat all share the same chassis' on similar class cars.

I think VAG flog bits to the Spaniards for the Seats, but because they are still assembled by dozy, siesta types build quality is a bit suspect whereas if you purchased a Skoda in the mid 90's it was assembled better than the VW / Audis as a new Skoda assembly plant was built in Czechoslovakia making it the most technically advanced in Europe at the time. Enough talk about cars as this post is rapidly becoming a Lady P / trains / railway borefest.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I think I've got you all wrong, Rastas. A very good nomination, very well executed. Good work.

Don't ever think of sending me a personal message again. 

You are the last person to pass judgement on the validity of someone else's nomination, having posted just a handful of topics historically since joining the site six years ago – the last being in January 2018.

Not surprisingly, this is a bit like Stephen Hawking assessing Mike Tyson's boxing skills.  

You absolute fucking buffoon.

• Like 2

On 27/04/2021 at 10:12, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've had a compliment off of Frank, surely one of most difficult achievements on the corner. That's getting framed and going up in the Bedsit.

Calm down, calm down!

The pissed-up, drug-addled cunt probably pressed the wrong key on his failing XP desktop, no big deal, it happens all the time.

• Like 1