CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cars...

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You are the last person to pass judgement on the validity of someone else's nomination, having posted just a handful of topics historically since joining the site six years ago – the last being in January 2018.

Not surprisingly, this is a bit like Stephen Hawking assessing Mike Tyson's boxing skills.  

You absolute fucking buffoon.

The spindily old queen done a quick U turn as the old 'thick as mud' insults didnt quite cut it, gimp...

Guest Cocky Council Cake
5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What is it about these things we use to get around in? Some people think a fast car adds inches to your dick, some people are jealous of a successful cunt in a fast car. Why is it when a typically normal, calm  bastard (even women) gets in a car they suddenly think they are the hardest bastard who ever lived? Even if they can't back it up. I wouldn't be surprised if Frank turns into a hard man whilst driving his Pink Beetle with flowers on the dashboard should anybody dare to get in his way.

Why do women show serious aggression and lack of road courtesy when they get behind the wheel? Or are they the lesbian (want to be male) types? When it comes to turning the driver into a cunt the car transcends sex, race, wealth and class.

Well done Raasclaat. A well thought, well written nomination that is concise and to the point.

Do you see what a bit of constructive criticism can achieve? You're welcome.

4 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

Well done Raasclaat. A well thought, well written nomination that is concise and to the point.

Still waiting for a witty and ever so intelligent nomination from the great @Cockyroach, you obviously did'nt understand what I asked you in our last depressing conversation did you? You could always fuck off for a few months and come back when you can prove you're not a one trick pony.

1 hour ago, Cockyroach said:

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Still waiting for a witty and ever so intelligent nomination from the great @Cockyroach, you obviously did'nt understand what I asked you in our last depressing conversation did you? You could always fuck off for a few months and come back when you can prove you're not a one trick pony.

VagueDirectDairycow-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I.....was trying to be nice. Dear me.

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've had a compliment off of Frank, surely one of most difficult achievements on the corner. That's getting framed and going up in the Bedsit.

Although a compliment was deserved... be aware that any compliments coming from Frank, are not only disingenuous, but also a prelude to a betrayal. 

He is an absolutely dreadful cunt.

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What is it about these things we use to get around in? Some people think a fast car adds inches to your dick, some people are jealous of a successful cunt in a fast car. Why is it when a typically normal, calm  bastard (even women) gets in a car they suddenly think they are the hardest bastard who ever lived? Even if they can't back it up. I wouldn't be surprised if Frank turns into a hard man whilst driving his Pink Beetle with flowers on the dashboard should anybody dare to get in his way.

Why do women show serious aggression and lack of road courtesy when they get behind the wheel? Or are they the lesbian (want to be male) types? When it comes to turning the driver into a cunt the car transcends sex, race, wealth and class.

Why? Why does banging my head against a brick wall with a Banksy image of a Landrover Disco being loved to death give me a headache? 

The car as an icon is what I think you're getting at. Car ownership seems to reinforce most of the tenets and necessary behaviours under free market capitalism with an emphasis on really out of place old fashioned aggression. It's somewhat ironic and contradictory that in a highly technological piece of kit the features most cherished by drivers of the Piston Petrol Head variety are animal, primitive and backward. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've had a compliment off of Frank, surely one of most difficult achievements on the corner. That's getting framed and going up in the Bedsit.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

The spindily old queen done a quick U turn as the old 'thick as mud' insults didnt quite cut it, gimp...

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Although a compliment was deserved... be aware that any compliments coming from Frank, are not only disingenuous, but also a prelude to a betrayal. 

He is an absolutely dreadful cunt.

Pay attention to both comments, Raasclaat.

He's either: 1) realised taking you on isn't worth his effort, or 2), as Eric points out, an insidious betrayal is on the way.

This website is often about analogically putting yourself into a real-life situation. Just imagine waking, cloudy headed, slouched and shivering in the corner of a sumptuous shower in a single-man's luxury apartment, with a johnny hanging out of your arse.

You've been warned.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pay attention to both comments, Raasclaat.

He's either: 1) realised taking you on isn't worth his effort, or 2), as Eric points out, an insidious betrayal is on the way.

This website is often about analogically putting yourself into a real-life situation. Just imagine waking, cloudy headed, slouched and shivering in the corner of a sumptuous shower in a single-man's luxury apartment, with a johnny hanging out of your arse.

You've been warned.

All duly noted, and I'd like to thank you all for your wise words. I have realised Frank is best in small doses, I will not be meeting up with, or entertaining any ideas of friendship with him. Is it me or does everybody here love to hate the bandy legged cunt?

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

All duly noted, and I'd like to thank you all for your wise words. I have realised Frank is best in small doses, I will not be meeting up with, or entertaining any ideas of friendship with him. Is it me or does everybody here love to hate the bandy legged cunt?

We'll definitely be meeting.. when you least expect it. Ask Eddie. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

We'll definitely be meeting.. when you least expect it. Ask Eddie. 

It’s true, you are excellent are tracking people down, especially when they tell you they are in your local, a mere 5 mins walk from your flat Thames side of Swiss bank

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't know if you're a snooker man, rasters, but my money's on Shaun Murphy this year. He's disgustingly overweight with a face you could punch, but he's cueing like never before. 

I am, could've been a pro if I'd applied myself better when younger. Haven't caught much of it so far but Trump can play, I wouldn't be so sure.

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't know if you're a snooker man, rasters, but my money's on Shaun Murphy this year. He's disgustingly overweight with a face you could punch, but he's cueing like never before. 

I tend to agree. The Bunter-esque, god bothering pianist certainly seems to have found his form of 16 years ago. I think it's time for O'Sullivan to quit. His policy of not fucking bothering because he's not in the mood is becoming annoying. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I tend to agree. The Bunter-esque, god bothering pianist certainly seems to have found his form of 16 years ago. I think it's time for O'Sullivan to quit. His policy of not fucking bothering because he's not in the mood is becoming annoying. 

Such a great player, they say there is a fine line between genius and madness. I don't reckon Ronnie is that well mentally.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn’t know you never liked Ronnie, why haven’t you mentioned it before? 

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I am, could've been a pro if I'd applied myself better when younger. Haven't caught much of it so far but Trump can play, I wouldn't be so sure.

Me too... I grew up around a snooker table. I started on a six footer that we had up in the through-lounge, then as soon as I could see over the edge of the table, I was thrashing the old boys on the the full-size down at the ex-serviceman's club on Burnt Oak Broadway. I vividly remember my first half-century break at 7 years old... 8 blacks and 8 reds. Wonderful. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Me too... I grew up around a snooker table. I started on a six footer that we had up in the through-lounge, then as soon as I could see over the edge of the table, I was thrashing the old boys on the the full-size down at the ex-serviceman's club on Burnt Oak Broadway. I vividly remember my first half-century break at 7 years old... 8 blacks and 8 reds. Wonderful. 

Are you more of a safety player or an attacking potter? I'm the latter, however I find watching highly skilled safety play as good and enjoyable as watching a 147. Snooker...one of the most skillful games/sports there is. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I remember my first 147 well.

It was a piece of shit but everyone should own at least one Alfa in their life. 

• Like 1