CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cars...

Old Chap Raasclaat

What is the benefit of self driving cars? I cannot understand this current obsession with taking responsibility away from people. We have used cars in their current form for ages yet the cunts want us all sat in a car controlled by some cunt somewhere who's not liable if the Russians hack the thing and 'make' me run over @Frank. If you are a woman and can't park you shouldn't be driving, if you are scared of or shit at drivjng...you shouldn't be driving. Etc, etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What is the benefit of self driving cars? I cannot understand this current obsession with taking responsibility away from people. We have used cars in their current form for ages yet the cunts want us all sat in a car controlled by some cunt somewhere who's not liable if the Russians hack the thing and 'make' me run over @Frank. If you are a woman and can't park you shouldn't be driving, if you are scared of or shit at drivjng...you shouldn't be driving. Etc, etc.

I have a feeling this is the future...personal car ownership will be a thing of the past and we will be hiring these things on a trip by trip basis...like taxis.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I have a feeling this is the future...personal car ownership will be a thing of the past and we will be hitting these things on a trip by trip basis...like taxis.

Who will be liable if there is a crash etc? Can't be the driver as he/she is not in control. I guess we will pay a licence fee to use 'our' vehicles and not require personal insurance. I'm sure the insurance companies will find some other way of ripping us all off for travelling 50mph down the M4. They'll still ban drinking, drug taking and sex in the moving vehicle's as well. The future looks shit.

On 27/04/2021 at 21:44, Earl of Punkape said:

Snooker is largely played by working class morons when they aren’t playing darts or eating chips.

No it's not, look into its origins.... British Army OFFICERS, you pointless tit.

Besides, put on the TV during this final......no rainbow flags and no diversity.

No abuse of the referee, no obscene gestures and complete Corinthian spirit and sportsmanship when it comes to the miss rule.

Look at Old Trafford today....dopey cunts protesting at crooked owners in an otherwise empty stadium whilst the players are on their knees.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I have a feeling this is the future...personal car ownership will be a thing of the past and we will be hiring these things on a trip by trip basis...like taxis.

This is what is planned in the Fourth industrial revolution and a whole host of AI in place of human labour. We have the internet of things and the internet of bodies is well underway.

Dystopian to say the least

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

This is what is planned in the Fourth industrial revolution and a whole host of AI in place of human labour. We have the internet of things and the internet of bodies is well underway.

Dystopian to say the least

What do you know about"human labour"? Have you ever studied the theory of surplus value or why machine intelligence can never replace humans? Instead of this idle generalising get down the fucking Employment Centre, we used to call the Dole Office, and get a job. I remember delivering the post over Christmas to a house where when the door opened it was the lady at the desk I just signed on. She was as good as gold, kept stum. Now a fucking machine couldn't do that. The cat and mouse. 

Cunt. LOL. 

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What do you know about"human labour"? Have you ever studied the theory of surplus value or why machine intelligence can never replace humans? Instead of this idle generalising get down the fucking Employment Centre, we used to call the Dole Office, and get a job. I remember delivering the post over Christmas to a house where when the door opened it was the lady at the desk I just signed on. She was as good as gold, kept stum. Now a fucking machine couldn't do that. The cat and mouse. 

Cunt. LOL. 

I read what I need to find out about.

The World Economic Forum is balls deep in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. All this is being carved out so the handful will stay in control and have all the power and money.

Cunts like you will be receiving Universal credit into your cashless bank account and told how to stay in line if you want to keep receiving it.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
50 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Cunt. LOL. 

It depends on the task involved.  Many skilled workers in car manufacturing plants have been laid off over the last decades as more and more of the process becomes automated.  It is a genuine concern for people, H.  

12 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It depends on the task involved.  Many skilled workers in car manufacturing plants have been laid off over the last decades as more and more of the process becomes automated.  It is a genuine concern for people, H.  

There has always been substitution of human manual labour by animals and latterly machinery. But the decisions as to WHAT to make and HOW to make it and WHERE to make it are based on human assessnent of optimising production which in a market system of free enterprise roughly equates to the profit motive. Even if computers are used to calculate or model various company strategies they have to be based on programmes. The indefinable "hunch" probably accounts for most decision making in the world. That and the couple of square cm under the foreskin packed with nerve endings. 

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I read what I need to find out about.

The World Economic Forum is balls deep in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. All this is being carved out so the handful will stay in control and have all the power and money.

Cunts like you will be receiving Universal credit into your cashless bank account and told how to stay in line if you want to keep receiving it.

Your last paragraph isn't remotely connected to the first pararaph. Did you work on the assembly line at British Leyland. I think I had one of your Friday afternoon cars in the 1980s.

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Your last paragraph isn't remotely connected to the first pararaph. Did you work on the assembly line at British Leyland. I think I had one of your Friday afternoon cars in the 1980s.

I know what a paragraph is.

I don't know about any Leyland pile of shit.

See the connection....cunt.

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You stupid mongy cunt. When machines dominate the world, controlled by the elite, your type of uneducated morlock will be the first to be turned into fertilizer. Not even fit for slave labor 

10 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Not on a Sunday morning, thanks. Imagine the state of the fleet.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid mongy cunt. When machines dominate the world, controlled by the elite, your type of uneducated morlock will be the first to be turned into fertilizer. Not even fit for slave labor 

If I had a scrap car I'd put you in the boot and crush it a la Goldfinger.