CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diversity's BLM dance shortlisted for BAFTA

camberwell gypsy

On 25/05/2021 at 19:41, Decimus said:

Sadly I think you're probably right, there are a lot of student cunts there who lap all this shit up. 

I won't be within a 20 mile radius of it if I can help it. It's fucking disgusting.

Surely you could gain access and pull the fuse out Decs? A pair of skinny jeans, filthy sneakers and a man bun or pony tail and you could waltz straight through the crowd of 99% white middle class entitled fucktards wanking each other off outside and in through the council staff entrance with a pair of wire cutters.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Surely you could gain access and pull the fuse out Decs? A pair of skinny jeans, filthy sneakers and a man bun or pony tail and you could waltz straight through the crowd of 99% white middle class entitled fucktards wanking each other off outside and in through the council staff entrance with a pair of wire cutters.

Did you see that WPC cunt at the Palestine demo? If that's not a fucking sacking offence I don't know what is. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you see that WPC cunt at the Palestine demo? If that's not a fucking sacking offence I don't know what is. 

On the one hand, a stupid, fat-arsed plod who can't even wear a mask properly. On the other hand, British Jews are outraged. I'm torn on this one.

On 25/05/2021 at 19:31, Wolfie said:

So, it's the anniversary of George Floyd's death. Each time I see his angel-winged mural, I like to remind myself of some details in his career, with these quotes randomly taken from his wiki page:

'Between 1997 and 2005, Floyd served eight jail terms on various charges, including drug possession, theft, and trespass'

'In 2007, Floyd faced charges for aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon'

'...he entered an apartment by impersonating a water department worker and barging in with five other men, then held a pistol to a woman's stomach and searched for items to steal'

'In 2009, he was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal'

There's more, but you get the essence. I'm sick to the back teeth of this shit. The death of a criminal 4,000 miles away in a city with renowned race issues continues to create problems in the UK which previously didn't exist to the same degree. What a load of bollocks.

There was a caller on one of the BBC radio channels the other day which seems to have been taken off YouTube since as I can’t find it anymore. Unlike LBC and Talk Radio etc. BBC live radio apparently don’t have a 5 second delay for removing callers who say things deemed unacceptable for whatever reason. 

Anyway after the usual flow of halfwit callers telling how George Floyds death has changed their lives and opened their eyes to the systemic racism and white privelege of Britain etc. Blah blah blah, a cockney bloke came on and the first thing he said was ‘I’m glad he’s dead.’ The host of the show, feigning shock and outrage replied ‘How on Earth can you say that?’ To which he replied ‘Cos I hate him.’ The BBC Cunt then asked ‘So what makes you think you’re better than him?’ and the guy said ‘Well I’m not dead for a start.’ and then he got cut off. I couldn’t hear too much of the presenter apologising as I was laughing so fucking loud.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There was a caller on one of the BBC radio channels the other day which seems to have been taken off YouTube since as I can’t find it anymore. Unlike LBC and Talk Radio etc. BBC live radio apparently don’t have a 5 second delay for removing callers who say things deemed unacceptable for whatever reason. 

Anyway after the usual flow of halfwit callers telling how George Floyds death has changed their lives and opened their eyes to the systemic racism and white privelege of Britain etc. Blah blah blah, a cockney bloke came on and the first thing he said was ‘I’m glad he’s dead.’ The host of the show, feigning shock and outrage replied ‘How on Earth can you say that?’ To which he replied ‘Cos I hate him.’ The BBC Cunt then asked ‘So what makes you think you’re better than him?’ and the guy said ‘Well I’m not dead for a start.’ and then he got cut off. I couldn’t hear too much of the presenter apologising as I was laughing so fucking loud.

@Eric Cuntmanexplain yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

Needless to say, I didn't watch the racist bullshit. I read about it this morning. The saddest part is that it was all a forgone conclusion. I wonder if any of the darkies who won everything feel any satisfaction in having done so?

17 hours ago, nocti said:

...and it goes on. Pretty much all black winners so far. Who knew?

The way they talk and bang on about representation, you'd think that nobody black ever appeared on television pre-2018. Discounting The Black and White Minstrel Show, my childhood memories are full of blacks on the telly. Andi Peters, Kris Akabusi, Mr Motivator, Dave Benson-Phillips the various Gladiators with racist names, Shadow, Saracen, Deadly Nightshade etc.

True they were all either vile homosexuals or roid-raged psychopaths, but British television has been diverse for decades.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The way they talk and bang on about representation, you'd think that nobody black ever appeared on television pre-2018. Discounting The Black and White Minstrel Show, my childhood memories are full of blacks on the telly. Andi Peters, Kris Akabusi, Mr Motivator, Dave Benson-Phillips the various Gladiators with racist names, Shadow, Saracen, Deadly Nightshade etc.

True they were all either vile homosexuals or roid-raged psychopaths, but British television has been diverse for decades.

You forgot about the negress Benjamin Button that is Floella Benjamin (perhaps the shared name makes her ageless??)

....and of course Jenny Powell, she would get my votes, well  I would give her one, at least.

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You forgot about the negress Benjamin Button that is Floella Benjamin (perhaps the shared name makes her ageless??)

....and of course Jenny Powell, she would get my votes, well  I would give her one, at least.

Negress?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The only one I saw on TV as a kid was Derek Griffiths on Play school. 

• Like 1

On 26/05/2021 at 21:30, King Billy said:

That is the funniest thing I've read on here for months, seriously, I laughed out loud.

• Like 1