CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Phillip Schofield nearly let a Line Of Duty spoiler slip

ProfB

Everywhere I go, or look it's NOT letting you know how Line of Duty pans out.

I don't ruddy care, never watched it. Some big bird, will cut someone cock off I predict

If it's about the police, no wonder Philbo knows, he's on the corner too much. 

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How’s Gordon?

It all makes sense now. A little furry pet called Gordon that he no doubt called Gay Gordon before shoving him up his arse and broadcasting from the inside of a cupboard.

The icing and cherry on the cake would be if he was photographed going to play golf after attending church on Sunday morning and he will then be forever known as 'King of the Arse Bandits'

12 hours ago, ProfB said:

I don't ruddy care, never watched it. Some big bird, will cut someone cock off I predict

At least Line of Duty has got a bit more substance to it then the previous who-dunnit scripts such as in Dallas and Bobby Ewing getting shot in the shower and 'Who shot Phil?' again........, and again.....

I bet you watch the Great British Sewing Bee so you can fashion your own plushie for Keef to wank over.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It all makes sense now. A little furry pet called Gordon that he no doubt called Gay Gordon before shoving him up his arse and broadcasting from the inside of a cupboard.

The icing and cherry on the cake would be if he was photographed going to play golf after attending church on Sunday morning and he will then be forever known as 'King of the Arse Bandits'

You wouldn’t get into my golf club because you’re the wrong social class.

lol.

18 hours ago, ProfB said:

Mother of God!

23 hours ago, ProfB said:

Jesus creepers, I remember posting this now, I had made myself a lovely glass of 4 thieves vinegar - I updated the recipe (customised it if you like), it was a cure for the plague, some have asked - does it cure Covid19 ? I don't know, it might, it might not - one or the other.

Anyway, it contains 25% cider vinegar  & 75% of a flavoured vod - passionate fruit worked nicely, but then I was seduced in Morrisons by the £4 reduction on the raspberry variant, got to admit - passionate fruit works better, either way - it blows your sox off.

Love Prof B XXX

Edited by ProfB
I wrote favoured instead of flavoured OPPs?

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Jesus creepers, I remember posting this now, I had made myself a lovely glass of 4 thieves vinegar - I updated the recipe (customised it if you like), it was a cure for the plague, some have asked - does it cure Covid19 ? I don't know, it might, it might not - one or the other.

Anyway, it contains 25% cider vinegar  & 75% of a flavoured vod - passionate fruit worked nicely, but then I was seduced in Morrisons by the £4 reduction on the raspberry variant, got to admit - passionate fruit works better, either way - it blows your sox off.

Love Prof B XXX

Passionate fruit? 

89814094-beautiful-female-hand-holding-f

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Love Prof B XXX

Substitute all ingredients for cyanide next time, fuckwit

• Like 1

The BBCs political agenda strikes again. 

Throughout this last series of Line Of Duty, we have been led towards one of two senior female officers being revealed as the mysterious '4th man' involved in and orchestrating corruption linked to organised crime.. and at the last minute, the script completely abandons this and hastily presents an already incarcerated male officer as the shadowy figure.

also shoehorned into the final 15 minutes are the revelations that all females involved are actually innocent and their involvement was the result of manipulation and coercion by nasty men. I'm guessing that Jed Mercurio was forced to trash his original plans for a finale and hastily rewrite the episode to appease the lunatic feminists at the BBC. We should have had a firework display, we got tumbleweed.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Throughout this last series of Line Of Duty, we have been led towards one of two senior female officers being revealed as the mysterious '4th man' involved in and orchestrating corruption linked to organised crime.. and at the last minute, the script completely abandons this and hastily presents an already incarcerated male officer as the shadowy figure.

also shoehorned into the final 15 minutes are the revelations that all females involved are actually innocent and their involvement was the result of manipulation and coercion by nasty men. I'm guessing that Jed Mercurio was forced to trash his original plans for a finale and hastily rewrite the episode to appease the lunatic feminists at the BBC. We should have had a firework display, we got tumbleweed.

You actually watched this shit dribble? 

It was probably better than the final episode of Viewpoint though. 

29 minutes ago, Goober said:

You actually watched this shit dribble? 

A five year old could eat a bowl of alphabetti spaghetti and shit out a better ending. What's the point of putting lesbians in it if they don't get their kit off?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never seen it because, like Game of Thrones, people I know who watch it are fucking arseholes. 

I've been binge watching The Fall with Gillian Anderson. Great stuff.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've been binge watching The Fall with Gillian Anderson. Great stuff.

American child actors could learn an awful lot by watching this, although dear God and Sonny Jesus, don't ever let them attempt a Belfast accent.