Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Phillip Schofield nearly let a Line Of Duty spoiler slip


ProfB
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The BBCs political agenda strikes again. 

Throughout this last series of Line Of Duty, we have been led towards one of two senior female officers being revealed as the mysterious '4th man' involved in and orchestrating corruption linked to organised crime.. and at the last minute, the script completely abandons this and hastily presents an already incarcerated male officer as the shadowy figure.

also shoehorned into the final 15 minutes are the revelations that all females involved are actually innocent and their involvement was the result of manipulation and coercion by nasty men. I'm guessing that Jed Mercurio was forced to trash his original plans for a finale and hastily rewrite the episode to appease the lunatic feminists at the BBC. We should have had a firework display, we got tumbleweed.

 

Have to say, the final episode was a let-down, I was a expecting a a grand denouement instead the master criminal was revealed to be an incompetent officer who sleepwalked into being the head evil mastermind. As for your analysis Eric, weren't two previous corrupt protagonists female?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Have to say, the final episode was a let-down, I was a expecting a a grand denouement instead the master criminal was revealed to be an incompetent officer who sleepwalked into being the head evil mastermind. As for your analysis Eric, weren't two previous corrupt protagonists female?

Keeley Hawes was made out a victim. I think you might be right and Thandie Newton's DCI was a wrong'un. The only other nasty bit of work was the bird who led John Corbett to slaughter. She wasn't a cop though.

The whole episode felt wrong, as if it was hastily rethought and tweaked. In the same way as Nicola Walker's character was killed off in the finale of 'Unforgotten'. I think Walker wanted to leave and they had to write her out in a hurry. It bollocksed up an otherwise decent drama. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Keeley Hawes was made out a victim. I think you might be right and Thandie Newton's DCI was a wrong'un. The only other nasty bit of work was the bird who led John Corbett to slaughter. She wasn't a cop though.

The whole episode felt wrong, as if it was hastily rethought and tweaked. In the same way as Nicola Walker's character was killed off in the finale of 'Unforgotten'. I think Walker wanted to leave and they had to write her out in a hurry. It bollocksed up an otherwise decent drama. 

I don't know whether to watch or not. As it seems I know who the 'wrong 'uns' are so it's a bit of a spoiler. I've got the last series of The Fall to get through and then series 3 of Marcella.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Have to say, the final episode was a let-down, I was a expecting a a grand denouement instead the master criminal was revealed to be an incompetent officer who sleepwalked into being the head evil mastermind. As for your analysis Eric, weren't two previous corrupt protagonists female?

You are right. There was that lawyer bird that Ted Hastings was shagging. Or trying to. 

I still think there was a bit of a u-turn, forced by the feminazis at the BBC. Maybe they thought two female villains was already too many, so Kelly McDonald skipped off to a lesbian utopia, and the icy DSU finally shows a glimmer of humanity during Ted's parting address. Just seemed like they'd backed away from something. Possibly the involvement of the female DCC.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't know whether to watch or not. As it seems I know who the 'wrong 'uns' are so it's a bit of a spoiler. I've got the last series of The Fall to get through and then series 3 of Marcella.

I liked the Fall. The series where Gillian Anderson does loads of shagging. Not the shit pop group with that stupid junkie fucking idiot that you like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked the Fall. The series where Gillian Anderson does loads of shagging. Not the shit pop group with that stupid junkie fucking idiot that you like.

How dare you insult my favourite band. Theres nowt wrong with liking Brotherhood of Man 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Have to say, the final episode was a let-down, I was a expecting a a grand denouement instead the master criminal was revealed to be an incompetent officer who sleepwalked into being the head evil mastermind. As for your analysis Eric, weren't two previous corrupt protagonists female?

The conclusion I came to is this, as in real life, the cream does not always rise to the top, instead you had a fuckwit, incompetent, bungling his way to the top of a vast, corrupt, organisation, they should have named him Boris Buckles!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked the Fall. The series where Gillian Anderson does loads of shagging. Not the shit pop group with that stupid junkie fucking idiot that you like.

Mark E Smith.  Yes, a very punchable person.  They did a few covers which were so shambolic and distorted that I actually quite liked them (Lost in Music, White Lightning), but their own songs were utter shit.  To my ears anyway.  There are people who seem to revere him as some sort of punk prophet.  Dunno why.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Mark E Smith.  Yes, a very punchable person.  They did a few covers which were so shambolic and distorted that I actually quite liked them (Lost in Music, White Lightning), but their own songs were utter shit.  To my ears anyway.  There are people who seem to revere him as some sort of punk prophet.  Dunno why.  

I couldn't agree more. Not surprisingly The Fall's cover of Sister Sledge's 'Lost in Music' is (in my opinion) their best-ever song, which speaks volumes about the fathomless piles of shit which comprise the remainder of Mark E Smith's ashamedly overrated discography. The man was a cunt, and his music was fucking dreadful.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I couldn't agree more. Not surprisingly The Fall's cover of Sister Sledge's 'Lost in Music' is (in my opinion) their best-ever song, which speaks volumes about the fathomless piles of shit which comprised the remainder of Mark E Smith's ashamedly overrated discography. The man was a cunt, and his music was fucking dreadful.

I never understood the critical fawning over this cunt. He was shite.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@ProfB don't you think that Philip Schofield is a revolting fucking bender? I am sick of seeing his smug face on we buy any car adverts. 

 

His face I can handle, it's the one where he's doing a head stand with his gangling legs flicking all over the place that sickens me to the stomach, and before you start, i know they aren't his legs but i still feel physically repulsed that I've got to watch a turd nudgers (fake) legs on telly, even for a micro second before the channel changes. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@ProfB don't you think that Philip Schofield is a revolting fucking bender? I am sick of seeing his smug face on we buy any car adverts. 

 

He's not gay. His agent told him that there was no future for straight white males in broadcasting, so he cooked up a deception with his family and that vapid fucking cunt Willoughby.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

His face I can handle, it's the one where he's doing a head stand with his gangling legs flicking all over the place that sickens me to the stomach, and before you start, i know they aren't his legs but i still feel physically repulsed that I've got to watch a turd nudgers (fake) legs on telly, even for a micro second before the channel changes. 

That's exactly how I feel watching that particular advert but couldn't be arsed to describe it as well as you. 

What a fucking cunt that Schofield is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's not gay. His agent told him that there was no future for straight white males in broadcasting, so he cooked up a deception with his family and that vapid fucking cunt Willoughby.

So how come @Frank career at the corner has so spectacularly come to an end? I suppose being a massive bender couldn't cover up his total lack of talent and dire responses. 

It really is a Greek tragedy. What a stupid fucking cunt he is.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So how come @Frank career at the corner has so spectacularly come to an end? I suppose being a massive bender couldn't cover up his total lack of talent and dire responses. 

It really is a Greek tragedy. What a stupid fucking cunt he is.

Frank is like a cockroach- stamp on him and he just keeps coming back 

Thursday night is his usual colonic irrigation session of power blasting a weeks worth of congealed spunk out of his bat cave. When the stitches are in he’ll post again 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

His face I can handle, it's the one where he's doing a head stand with his gangling legs flicking all over the place that sickens me to the stomach, and before you start, i know they aren't his legs but i still feel physically repulsed that I've got to watch a turd nudgers (fake) legs on telly, even for a micro second before the channel changes. 

The weirdo has just been accused of texting a 17 year old boy, but that’s an improvement on the texting an ITV runner on this morning, and of course Phil’s special friend. The mans a wrongun make no mistake 

Edited by Mrs Roops
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank is like a cockroach- stamp on him and he just keeps coming back 

Thursday night is his usual colonic irrigation session of power blasting a weeks worth of congealed spunk out of his bat cave. When the stitches are in he’ll post again 

We all have our off days or weeks, but Frank has been consistently shit since I joined. I just can't fathom how he's unable to string together a few decent post's, Stubbs.

I've come to the conclusion that the old Francis was actually a struggling drama student ghost writing his post's before landing a job, or maybe Ming was real and took some scalps via Google translate.

@Frank, prove us wrong, and sort yourself out. You've become the Corners whipping boy, even the newbies are laying into you with no fear of reprisals. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...