CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Leaderboard...

Old Chap Raasclaat

It's a fascinating thing this leaderboard isn't it? I have found myself checking it lately and seeing Raasclaat displayed with my fine picture has made me a rather happy Old Chap.

However as I'm fairly new on the corner I have asked myself...who is the greatest here? 

After a lot of thinking I came to realise that there really was no need for careful consideration. There really is only one member who can deliver a one liner or an essay with the same killer wit, humour and clarity, as well as strike the right balance between intelligent and loutish behaviour, the one who everbody knows is the greatest ever on the corner. 

I know you all know but I'll say it anyways it's...

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a fascinating thing this leaderboard isn't it? I have found myself checking it lately and seeing Raasclaat displayed with my fine picture has made me a happy Old chap.

However as I'm fairly new on the corner I have asked myself...who is the greatest here? 

After a lot of thinking I came to realise that there really was no need for careful consideration. There is really is only one member who can deliver either a one liner or an essay with the same killer wit, humour and clarity, as well as strike the right balance between intelligent and loutish behaviour, the one who everbody knows is the greatest ever on the corner. 

.........Monty Python's Flying Circus 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

We used to have one called "Moi", but that didn't end well.

CJ de Moi,I still laugh when I recall the cunts career going down the shitter when he tried to promote his book by saying he threw some other poof in a canal,poetic justice. Aids can't come quickly enough.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've been Eric 'Roadhouse' Cuntman since long before you started quoting the film. And I was using that line while you were in self imposed exile and between identities.

I demand a full and sincere apology!

So you were. 

I withdraw the inaccurate comment.

Fuck your apology though. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a fascinating thing this leaderboard isn't it? I have found myself checking it lately and seeing Raasclaat displayed with my fine picture has made me a rather happy Old Chap.

After a lot of thinking I came to realise that there really was no need for careful consideration. There really is only one member who can deliver a one liner or an essay with the same killer wit, humour and clarity, as well as strike the right balance between intelligent and loutish behaviour, the one who everbody knows is the greatest ever on the corner. 

Frank.

• Like 2