CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Leaderboard...

Old Chap Raasclaat

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Did you get tired of life and leave London? I phackin love London.

I haven't been back to London for about three years. Watching the Canary Wharf skyline disappear in my rear-view mirrors for the last time was, and remains, one of the happiest moments in my life. You couldn't pay me enough to ever wish to return to the dirty, expensive, crime-ridden, congested, polluted, foreigner-infested urban sprawl that's rather appropriately shaped like an arsehole, with the M25 being its ringpiece.

I absolutely fucking hate the place.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I haven't been back to London for about three years. Watching the Canary Wharf skyline disappear in my rear-view mirrors for the last time was, and remains, one of the happiest moments in my life. You couldn't pay me enough to ever wish to return to the dirty, expensive, crime-ridden, congested, polluted, foreigner-infested urban sprawl that's rather appropriately shaped like an arsehole, with the M25 being its ringpiece.

I have to disagree, London has the best women in the world, restaurants and music which happens to be the capital of the best country on the world. The buildings, architecture, and let's not forget @Frank lives there. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have to disagree, London has the best women in the world, restaurants and music which happens to be the capital of the best country on the world. The buildings, architecture, and let's not forget @Frank lives there. 

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention it's also full of old poofs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Well you wouldn’t have been able to afford to live in the right areas and probably spent most of your time mooching around seedy snooker halls pretending you knew the Krays.

lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Well you wouldn’t have been able to afford to live in the right areas and probably spent most of your time mooching around seedy snooker halls pretending you knew the Krays.

lol

I've noticed on your profile you claim to live in n two places like I do, do you really live in the royal borough?

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol

Are you not working for your £20k letting agent's salary today, you comprehensive-educated, smarmy, bullshitting, pointy shoe-wearing bumcloth?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

What's this 'leaderboard' stuff and nonsense?

Where can I find it?

Genuinely - some algorithm weighs and marks the worth of the crap we post on here, then puts the authors into some sort of ranked list - and some folks take this seriously? 

What absolute twaddle

I hear it carries the same kudos has winning Eurovision nowadays.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Did you get tired of life and leave London? I phackin love London.

I left in Dec 2020. I'd had enough of the bullshit from people living around me. Here it's nice and peaceful. Nobody near enough to hassle me, no fear being mugged. You don't have to listen to cunts playing loud jungle music. Its bliss. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I left in Dec 2020. I'd had enough of the bullshit from people living around me. Here it's nice and peaceful. Nobody near enough to hassle me, no fear being mugged. You don't have to listen to cunts playing loud jungle music. Its bliss. 

I thought you may have been a hard core Junglist.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you live in Tower Hamlets?

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

That's the problem, the rest of the country is infested with a diaspora of arsehole Londoners who don't seem to realise how unwelcome they are.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Were the churches by you in London like this?

29 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes, the useless twat will fuck everything up even more than he has already. I want Brian Rose as Mayor.

He'll get the white middle class vote because his fucked up policies won't effect them. He'll get the brown vote for obvious reasons and the blacks won't trust a fellow brother who has a brain, they'll see him as an uncle Tom.  So they'll vote for Khan as well. The white working class in London have been ignored. 

29 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

That's the problem, the rest of the country is infested with a diaspora of arsehole Londoners who don't seem to realise how unwelcome they are.

To add balance, there are hordes of country bumpkin types moving in to urban area's also. Apart from driving up house prices, £4 loaves of Sourdough bread, and trying ever so hard to blend in by wearing scruffy mismatched clothes they bring nothing. The cunts.

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I know you all know but I'll say it anyways it's...

Who gives a fuck?

The leader board is for elitist cunts who have nothing else to do with their miserable fuckin' lives except wank around on here for hours on end, backslapping their favoured chums and indulging in petty vendettas against anyone who rubs them up the wrong way (oo er missus)

Cunts, the lot of 'em!

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

To add balance, there are hordes of country bumpkin types moving in to urban area's also. Apart from driving up house prices, £4 loaves of Sourdough bread, and trying ever so hard to blend in by wearing scruffy mismatched clothes they bring nothing. The cunts.

East Dulwich is a place I fucking detest. They had an Iceland there where the pensioners used to shop but the left cunts boycotted it and it closed down. There was a really nice bakery there that sold really nice home made pasties there for 1.70 a throw. But that changed into a 'artisan' bakery that charged a fucking fortune for everything. All of a sudden up popped "I saw you coming" shops that sold absolute fuckung tat at extortionate prices. These soppy 'more money than sense' cunts fucking lap it up.  2 up 2 down houses there with postage stamp gardens, sell for nearly a million each.  Five years ago, one of the pubs I used to go in during the 80s were charging £5.50  a pint. You could stand at the bar but had to sit down. But, there were only 2 tables where you could sit and just drink. All the other tables  you had to eat at. 

I hate the place