CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Leaderboard...

Old Chap Raasclaat

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

East Dulwich is a place I fucking detest. They had an Iceland there where the pensioners used to shop but the left cunts boycotted it and it closed down. There was a really nice bakery there that sold really nice home made pasties there for 1.70 a throw. But that changed into a 'artisan' bakery that charged a fucking fortune for everything. All of a sudden up popped "I saw you coming" shops that sold absolute fuckung tat at extortionate prices. These soppy 'more money than sense' cunts fucking lap it up.  2 up 2 down houses there with postage stamp gardens, sell for nearly a million each.  Five years ago, one of the pubs I used to go in during the 80s were charging £5.50  a pint. You could stand at the bar but had to sit down. But, there were only 2 tables where you could sit and just drink. All the other tables  you had to eat at. 

I hate the place 

I rarely go south these days, had a mate down that way but he's moved out to Essex. How have you been welcomed where you live now then? Do you hide your Saaaf London accent?

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You've been around these parts longer than I so who would you say is the biggest cunt (in a bad way) here then?

Everybody on here is a cunt, if they don't recognise that fact then they shouldn't be here.

The job is to call out other cunts for being cunts, because the media, these days, won't let you criticise anything or anyone without getting all woke and politically correct about it. 

There's no place for elitism when you're a cunt!

4 minutes ago, Joker said:

Everybody on here is a cunt, if they don't recognise that fact then they shouldn't be here.

The job is to call out other cunts for being cunts, because the media, these days, won't let you criticise anything or anyone without getting all woke and politically correct about it. 

Very diplomatic, who do you despise on here?

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I am sociable but I can't stand strangers who start talking about themselves.  It's weird when out and about complete strangers saying hello. Didn't happen in London so takes getting used to. 

If anyone talks to me whilst I'm talking to myself in London I tell them to fuck off.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I despise the type of cunt who slags off the leaderboard because they're not good enough to feature on it. These cunts often harp on about the 'true meaning of cunting' and the purpose of the site, despite never producing anything that matches either criteria. 

The next thing you know, they're trying to divert attention from their dreary material by presenting it in large, brightly coloured fonts like a 6 year old mongoloid with a box of crayons.

Just sayin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There's not many I've genuinely hated over the years. JohnnySaucePants and SaltyPissFlaps are probably the only two members I've encountered who have had absolutely no redeeming features or qualities. 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's not many I've genuinely hated over the years. JohnnySaucePants and SaltyPissFlaps are probably the only two members I've encountered who have had absolutely no redeeming features or qualities. 

Oh, I forgot to mention this fucking idiot.

@Joker  Good evening, my pedigree chum.

2 hours ago, Joker said:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How dare you sully the memory of my beloved Johnny Saucepants. You cold-hearted 16 fingered 'Man From Atlantis' cunt.

Welcome back, it's been lonely at the top. 😂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How dare you sully the memory of my beloved Johnny Saucepants. You cold-hearted 16 fingered 'Man From Atlantis' cunt.

Welcome back, it's been lonely at the top. 😂

Bollocks. You've loved being the Corners equivalent of Lewis Hamilton this past month, but obviously minus the BLM bandanas, and raising a fist for black power. 

I actually respect the three blacks on the Olympic podium in the 60's who did it in solidarity for Martin Luther-King. A man who was far from racist, and one the radical left wing should be looking to for political ideals. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Bollocks. You've loved being the Corners equivalent of Lewis Hamilton this past month, but obviously minus the BLM bandanas, and raising a fist for black power. 

I actually respect the three blacks on the Olympic podium in the 60's who did it in solidarity for Martin Luther-King. A man who was far from racist, and one the radical left wing should be looking to for political ideals. 

So you're saying that Eric's a tax dodging, BLM loving gobshite? 

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Don't go putting words in my mouth, Gyp's, or fermenting arguments, but I can't disagree with your assessment of Hamilton. 

If you ever compare me to Lewis Hamilton again, I'm going to leave your bum-bum looking like one of Homer Simpson's doughnuts.

'fermenting' arguments indeed.🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Oh, I forgot to mention this fucking idiot.

@Joker  Good evening, my pedigree chum.

I despise @Cockyroach a boring racist one trick pony, at least @Eric CuntmanCuntman demonstrates some funny well thought out racism. I want to kill him, and then serve curry goat and rice and peas at his funeral. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I despise @Cockyroach a boring racist one trick pony, at least @Eric CuntmanCuntman demonstrates some funny well thought out racism. I want to kill him, and then serve curry goat and rice and peas at his funeral. 

The way you've worded it suggests that you want to kill me and serve ethnic food at my funeral. (It's ok, I know you meant cocky)

Anyway, when I die, I would like a Cunts Corner funeral with full honours. My corpse is to be placed in a cheap inflatable dinghy, soaked with six gallons of petrol, then set ablaze and cast adrift across the surface of a sewage treatment plant separation tank. 

It's what George Floyd would have wanted.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My corpse is to placed in a cheap inflatable dinghy, soaked with six gallons of petrol, then set ablaze and cast adrift across the surface of a sewage treatment plant separation tank. 

I think @Frank would intercept your lifeless body and pop you in his freezer so he could talk to you about snooker every morning. You'd probably be his first true friend.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think @Frank would intercept your lifeless body and pop you in his freezer so he could talk to you about snooker every morning. You'd probably be his first true friend.

You've hit the ground running, Bumbaclaat. I've been watching you suss out the game, and get the measure of the resident old crocodiles. Add to that some quality and amusing material along with a similar opinion, and outlook on life as myself, and it's nice to have you on board. 

We've been waiting a while for some quality new blood that can cut the mustard here, and weather the storm of a feud, or a few barbed comments without chucking their toys out the pram, and going full spacker. 

Always remember, 🎶It's only a game 🎶

Edited by Major Cunt
Any comments regarding arse kissing, like farming ect, will be met with a preemptive fuck off!
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You've hit the ground running, Bumbaclaat. I've been watching you suss out the game, and get the measure of the resident old crocodiles. Add to that some quality and amusing material along with a similar opinion, and outlook on life as myself, and it's nice to have you on board. 

We've been waiting a while for some quality new blood that can cut the mustard here, and weather the storm of a feud, or a few barbed comments without chucking their toys out the pram, and going full spacker. 

Always remember, 🎶It's only a game 🎶

Cheers @Major Cunt, I'm part of the furniture now. 

Yes I've sussed the place out and it's only a game as you say (with some politics as well) and I can tell you're a bloke who knows the score, and has a realistic outlook. 

• Like 1