CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Leaderboard...

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

How about a comedy parody of Logan's Run called Quentin's Mince, where each episode we follow the adventures of Quentin and his flamboyant pals as they attempt to "act manly" and thus evade the attentions of the Morality Police, who are keen to recycle our brave heroes into fertilizer.  

Viz already did it - sort of.

EUWn4q_XgAIcv-E.jpg

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Google Images, search "Men Kissing gif", post as a wordless mocking commentary on the brown-tongued bromancing above it. Total time elapsed maybe 20 seconds.

Off you fuck, now.

I've just searched following your expert instructions – though I wish I hadn't. While I did hang around for as long as I could endure, I couldn't see the precise clip you had obviously foraged for.

Should anyone ever require a GIF of two faggots kissing, you're our go-to man from now on, Bores.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've just searched following your expert instructions – though I wish I hadn't. I did hang around for as long as I could endure, however I couldn't see the precise clip you had obviously foraged for.

Should anyone ever require a GIF of two faggots kissing, you're our go-to man from now on, Bores.

Bawsy...you’re a top man in my book, however....what the actual fuck were you thinking here?

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bawsy...you’re a top man in my book, however....what the actual fuck were you thinking here?

He was having a go at my friendship with @Major Cunt who rightly commented on my outstanding contributions of late etc. I think you were being cooled off weren't you? And missed my contributions. What did you do to @Mrs Roops to make her hate you so much?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He was having a go at my friendship with @Major Cunt who rightly commented on my outstanding contributions of late etc. I think you were being cooled off weren't you? And missed my contributions. What did you do to @Mrs Roops to make her hate you so much?

There's nothing wrong with a bit of praise and acknowledging a new punter who's in the game. Unfortunately, DC seems to have fallen under Franco's spell, and is now name dropping like an ex 'Big Brother' contestant in conversation with the wanker, but as @Eric Cuntman pointed out he's completely devoid of culture as a scouser, and is probably feeling quite highbrow. I've a feeling though that like myself you're from the right side of Watford. 

He's desperate to provoke a bit of drama in order to stay relevant, ergo his dig at our mutual respect. It's straight out of the Frank Kleftiko Corner playbook, divide and conquer. He once read the 'Prince' by Machiavelli, and is under the delusion that he's some sort of master manipulator.

You're on the right path mate. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ProfB said:

Bollques cuntier

How old are you, Prof, and are you in possession of a pair of knockers that don't resemble spaniels ears? 

Is your beaver still tight and easily becomes well lubricated?

I think that's everything for now...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

How old are you, Prof, and are you in possession of a pair of knockers that don't resemble spaniels ears? 

Is your beaver still tight and easily becomes well lubricated?

I think that's everything for now...

She could be your future ex wife.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She’s pissed off at me for my stellar poetic takedown on her dismissal from the dental profession due to cocking up a scale and polish on Shane McGowan in the early eighties, Raaso. That and protecting her husband Harold. She’s a cuntess.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

There's nothing wrong with a bit of praise and acknowledging a new punter who's in the game. Unfortunately, DC seems to have fallen under Franco's spell, and is now name dropping like an ex 'Big Brother' contestant in conversation with the wanker, but as @Eric Cuntman pointed out he's completely devoid of culture as a scouser, and is probably feeling quite highbrow. I've a feeling though that like myself you're from the right side of Watford. 

He's desperate to provoke a bit of drama in order to stay relevant, ergo his dig at our mutual respect. It's straight out of the Frank Kleftiko Corner playbook, divide and conquer. He once read the 'Prince' by Machiavelli, and is under the delusion that he's some sort of master manipulator.

You're on the right path mate. 

MC...it would be ‘unfortunate’ if it were true. There’s plenty of anecdotal evidence on here to verify my disdain for scousers, that’s old & tired and you’re a lot better than that, normally. Relax now eh?

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She could be your future ex wife.

Russell Grant's got nothing on you, Eric, but the only questions are how long it would take for me to fuck it up, or for Prof to realise she's punching and become incredibly possessive?

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

MC...it would be ‘unfortunate’ if it were true. There’s plenty of anecdotal evidence on here to verify my disdain for scousers, that’s old & tired and you’re a lot better than that, normally. Relax now eh?

I just thought we'd prevailed in giving you the lowdown on Frank's previous for luring newbies to fictitious theatre, meals, and museum meet up's.

I wouldn't want to see you travel all the way down to Covent Garden, and then be sat outside a café for three hours, scanning the oncoming crowd for anyone resembling a recently liberated Treblinka prisoner to mince your way. Dressed in the obligatory drainpipe jeans, wig, and effeminately holding a clutch bag full of retroviral medication.

Although in retrospect it would fucking funny that you took the bait, and imagining Frank ensconced in a similar establishment 30 metres away whilst snapping away at you sipping numerous cappuccinos.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I just thought we'd prevailed in giving you the lowdown on Frank's previous for luring newbies to fictitious theatre, meals, and museum meet up's.

I wouldn't want to see you travel all the way down to Covent Garden, and then be sat outside a café for three hours, scanning the oncoming crowd for anyone resembling a recently liberated Treblinka prisoner to mince your way. Dressed in the obligatory drainpipe jeans, wig, and effeminately holding a clutch bag full of retroviral medication.

Although in retrospect it would fucking funny that you took the bait, and imagining Frank ensconced in a similar establishment 30 metres away whilst snapping away at you sipping numerous cappuccinos.

You’re underestimating me, Major.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re underestimating me, Major.

Possibly, or maybe I'm just on the wind up. This is Cunts Corner after all, but he did manage to once ensnare a former cozzer with the promise of a slap up meal followed by complimentary theatre tickets. 

I would like to think it was greed rather than stupidity that induced old Judge to believe him. The man's an ex detective after all. It's an incredibly disturbing indictment on the height of the entry bar...

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Possibly, or maybe I'm just on the wind up. This is Cunts Corner after all, but he did manage to once ensnare a former cozzer with the promise of a slap up meal followed by complimentary theatre tickets. 

I would like to think it was greed rather than stupidity that induced old Judge to believe him. The man's an ex detective after all. It's an incredibly disturbing indictment on the height of the entry bar...

Drew Peacock did the same trick on the catwoman had her sat by the pier at Brighton all night.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Ever cross your mind that I am also, MC? I’m just surprised at the calibre of the woundees, Frank-ly.

I know of the above story, shame I wasn’t around to see it in all of its glory.