CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Leaderboard...

Old Chap Raasclaat

15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I just thought we'd prevailed in giving you the lowdown on Frank's previous for luring newbies to fictitious theatre, meals, and museum meet up's.

I wouldn't want to see you travel all the way down to Covent Garden, and then be sat outside a café for three hours, scanning the oncoming crowd for anyone resembling a recently liberated Treblinka prisoner to mince your way. Dressed in the obligatory drainpipe jeans, wig, and effeminately holding a clutch bag full of retroviral medication.

Although in retrospect it would fucking funny that you took the bait, and imagining Frank ensconced in a similar establishment 30 metres away whilst snapping away at you sipping numerous cappuccinos.

Yeah. I fell for it as well. 5 hours I sat on some cunts yacht in St.Helier harbour in Jersey waiting for him. The frog who owned it wasn't half angry when he found me drinking his cabernet sauvignon. 

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah. I fell for it as well. 5 hours I sat on some cunts yacht in St.Helier harbour in Jersey waiting for him. The frog who owned it wasn't half angry when he found me drinking his cabernet sauvignon. 

I’ll reserve judgement here. Frank did upset me in December Re: his non-event karaoke evening as we got popcorn in and everything, but he did PM me with reference to his health issues. I can’t see him letting me down in August, he’s taking me & the wife to The Groucho. What do you think of that then?

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I prefer the "bollock kicking" machine where you can kick celebs in the balls. "I've worn out 3 pairs of boots kicking Clarkeson in the bollocks".

‘Celebrity Blow your Tits Up’  the new game show where celebrities, such as Anthony Newley and Bruce Forsyth attach explosives to women’s tits and the women whose tits go highest in the air win the biggest prizes.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@Eric Cuntman @Decimus @King Billy howay, lads, you know this shite isn't my style. I don't like the penthouse, the bed is always crusty and the toilets always fucking clogged...

You cunts have only put me here to clean up, haven't you?

I wondered when you'd notice.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@Eric Cuntman @Decimus @King Billy howay, lads, you know this shite isn't my style. I don't like the penthouse, the bed is always crusty and the toilets always fucking clogged...

You cunts have only put me here to clean up, haven't you?

Look in the cistern, I’ve left a little prezzie for you…

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You don't have to do any acting. You're 100% a cunt, and a grassing one at that.

Withers. If it took Stubbers 8 weeks to fondle every newt in England and your good self 7 weeks to bugger every goose in France, how long would it take Adolfs boys to triumphantly hoist the Swastika in Paris if this was 1940? 

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Withers. If it took Stubbers 8 weeks to fondle every newt in England and your good self 7 weeks to bugger every goose in France, how long would it take Adolfs boys to triumphantly hoist the Swastika in Paris if this was 1940? 

There you are 👑 Billy, talking rubbish, I have a special folder not Para.