CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tommy walsh

Guest Duke Cunty Bollocks

Thank you for popping in to see us, old boy. Regard this your first nomination as a kind of audition. If it passes muster we will bring you into the inner sanctum and offer you a glass of brandy and a seat by the fire. If it doesn’t, then darkness beckons. As it is right now I’d say it needs a little work.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Thank you for popping in to see us, old boy. Regard this your first nomination as a kind of audition. If it passes muster we will bring you into the inner sanctum and offer you a glass of brandy and a seat by the fire. If it doesn’t, then darkness beckons. As it is right now I’d say it needs a little work.

Call in Alan Titchmarsh to finish it off. Is there a tear jerk off story behind the candelabra? 

I liked Tommy and he did a load of DIY shows years ago. Fucking hell Our House where they took on a whole house rennovation from top to bottom over quite a few episodes with detailed explanations and guide to doing all the work (Michaela Strachan aka BBC Winterwatch etc partnering with Chris Packham) was fucking useful stuff. 

It's alright fucking knocking, but what's your fucking beef with the great DIY leggie? 

Cunt. You're a miserable fucking rusty tack with no talent  Fuck off and creosote yourself. 

43 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Sorry, this nom is badly misguided. Tommy is a mountain of DIY expertise who has generously devoted his life to spreading the knowledge and confidence to generations of budding Barry Bucknells.* What’s the fucking gripe all about. Did he try a job and it all went arse up so this is revenge for his own namby pamby fuck up? 

*now if he'd nominated Barry he would have stood an outside chance

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sorry, this nom is badly misguided. Tommy is a mountain of DIY expertise who has generously devoted his life to spreading the knowledge and confidence to generations of budding Barry Bucknells.* What’s the fucking gripe all about. Did he try a job and it all went arse up so this is revenge for his own namby pamby fuck up? 

*now if he'd nominated Barry he would have stood an outside chance

Now.... how do you know Bucknell?

• Like 1

You cunts know who Tommy fucking Walsh is,he's the one who used bang Charlie 'peanut smuggling' Dimmock behind the tool shed,always used to have brown stains on the end of his fingers. The cunt would also sell his soul for a few quid advertising some fuck awful diy tool or idea. Nearly laid as many patios as me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Neil said:

You cunts know who Tommy fucking Walsh is,he's the one who used bang Charlie 'peanut smuggling' Dimmock behind the tool shed,always used to have brown stains on the end of his fingers. The cunt would also sell his soul for a few quid advertising some fuck awful diy tool or idea. Nearly laid as many patios as me.

OK now's time to fess up. What are you hiding under those patios? 

• 2 years later...

Cor blimey gavnah, the BBC have only gone and sacked our beloved Tommy and are replacing him with... Yes, a Welsh Bumder. Lol.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12987807/Homes-Hammer-star-AXED-tommy-walsh-owain-wyn-evans.html

To be honest, as a property owner I find Homes under the Hammer an interesting programme. I'm also intrigued with the vile northern homes that fetch 27 bags at auction which are usually won by some bud bud ding ding. Anyways, I digress, Tommy although a proper geezer has been ill in the past and it's been difficult watching him a few times, definitely a bit slow and possibly senile. He's had his time and should retire, however that doesn't excuse the BBC's blatant agenda. They couldn't give the new role to someone else (like Tommy) that actually knows abaaaht phackin building and developing a property, could they? No. We'll now have some mincing Welsh faggot, chatting utter shite whilst trying to look at Dion Dublins schlong.

What a pile of cunt.

What do think about this @Cunty BigBollox?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Cor blimey gavnah, the BBC have only gone and sacked our beloved Tommy and are replacing him with... Yes, a Welsh Bumder. Lol.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12987807/Homes-Hammer-star-AXED-tommy-walsh-owain-wyn-evans.html

To be honest, as a property owner I find Homes under the Hammer an interesting programme. I'm also intrigued with the vile northern homes that fetch 27 bags at auction which are usually won by some bud bud ding ding. Anyways, I digress, Tommy although a proper geezer has been ill in the past and it's been difficult watching him a few times, definitely a bit slow and possibly senile. He's had his time and should retire, however that doesn't excuse the BBC's blatant agenda. They couldn't give the new role to someone else (like Tommy) that actually knows abaaaht phackin building and developing a property, could they? No. We'll now have some mincing Welsh faggot, chatting utter shite whilst trying to look at Dion Dublins schlong.

What a pile of cunt.

I still think tommy Walsh is better than Bradley Walsh, that cunt seems to be ITV’s only employee, well him and his creepy looking son.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I still think tommy Walsh is better than Bradley Walsh, that cunt seems to be ITV’s only employee, well him and his creepy looking son.

Standard tv m.o. Find someone talentless and bombard the viewers with the cunt (and its offspring) for a decade before noncery catches up with them. Personally, I’d like to kick-fuck to death the two Princesses of the Puerile permanently on the tv, Winkleman and McCall….post-coital of course. They wouldn’t enjoy it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a pile of cunt.

Time for Thomas to hang up his Helly Hansen braces, jogging bottoms & red-neck shirt and fuck off. As for the replacement, where the fuck do I start? my only positive comment would be, it could have been slightly worse if the BBC had chosen the ugliest dalek on skaro in the form of Nikki Fox to co-host. I guess they realised that would shorten the scope of the programme to auctions for bungalows.