CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edwin Poots

Last Cunt Standing

Well well well, if it isn’t the next cab off the rank...

The man in question (or “Yer man”, with all apologies to @King Billy) is currently favourite to be next DUP leader and First Minister.

Handily he already believes in fairytales, so unicorns should not be too much of a stretch. I haven’t heard him bellowing “No!” yet, but no doubt the Shankill branch of Weight Watchers is familiar with his tone. 

He’s worthy of cunting on name alone surely? A name that would leap from the page of Nicholas Nickleby, yet should provoke nothing but giggling from anyone born post war. He was born in the mid sixties, for Christ’s sake.

Dangerous wanker. Mark your cards. 

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The man in question (or “Yer man”, with all apologies to @King Billy) is currently favourite to be next DUP leader and First Minister.

Handily he already believes in fairytales, so unicorns should not be too much of a stretch. I haven’t heard him bellowing “No!” yet, but no doubt the Shankill branch of Weight Watchers is familiar with his tone. 

He’s worthy of cunting on name alone surely? A name that would leap from the page of Nicholas Nickleby, yet should provoke nothing but giggling from anyone born post war. He was born in the mid sixties, for Christ’s sake.

Charles Dickens missed a trick when he allowed Bernard Cornwell to use the name 'Obediah Hakeswill' all those years later.

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

NO SURRENDER!

17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I have compketely written off Scotland Northern Ireland as places of any interest. I don't want to know anything about them. Especially the fucking weather where they are always getting a disproportionate slice of the TV national forecasts. Who gives a fuck? As for the politics - who fucking cares? They could do themselves a favour and split from England then we all get down to the business of dealing with the main things in life which doesn't include them or their weather or their fucking views or politics. And it is because of those fucking backward northerly peasants we all have to endure the double misery every year of a clock change. It's fucking misery gutting. 

On 30/04/2021 at 01:30, Last Cunt Standing said:

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

🇬🇧 REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

(kick the pope)

On 30/04/2021 at 19:31, ChildeHarold said:

I have compketely written off Scotland Northern Ireland as places of any interest. I don't want to know anything about them. Especially the fucking weather where they are always getting a disproportionate slice of the TV national forecasts. Who gives a fuck? As for the politics - who fucking cares? They could do themselves a favour and split from England then we all get down to the business of dealing with the main things in life which doesn't include them or their weather or their fucking views or politics. And it is because of those fucking backward northerly peasants we all have to endure the double misery every year of a clock change. It's fucking misery gutting. 

That’s that then. Thanks for clearing that up. You can fuck off now.

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

🇬🇧 REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

(kick the pope)

I remember a joke: 

A woman in Shankhill was as usual short of cash and needed some dosh to feed the kids. So she grabbed a large China ornament of a mounted King Billy and made her way towards the pawn brokers. She was halfway across the road when she dropped the ornament which shattered into several pieces. Enraged she shouted "Ye bastard! Ye crossed the Boyne but you couldn't cross the fucking road". 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember a joke: 

A woman in Shankhill was as usual short of cash and needed some dosh to feed the kids. So she grabbed a large China ornament of a mounted King Billy and made her way towards the pawn brokers. She was halfway across the road when she dropped the ornament which shattered into several pieces. Enraged she shouted "Ye bastard! Ye crossed the Boyne but you couldn't cross the fucking road". 

That may very well be the worst joke in the history of the world, ever, and I say that as someone who has seen John Bishop live.

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A woman in Shankhill was as usual short of cash and needed some dosh to feed the kids.

You may be surprised to learn Gypps that the Shankhill Rd. area of Belfast and the surrounding council estates has more millionaires  per capita than almost every sink estate in the U.K., all hard working entrepreneurs who shun publicity and rarely come out during daylight hours.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You may be surprised to learn Gypps that the Shankhill Rd. area of Belfast and the surrounding council estates has more millionaires  per capita than almost every sink estate in the U.K., all hard working entrepreneurs who shun publicity and rarely come out during daylight hours.

I was in Belfast once, back in the 70s. I think I told you, walking down a pitch black street as all the street lights were smashed and seeing shadowy figures who were an army patrol. Fucking scary

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was in Belfast once, back in the 70s. I think I told you, walking down a pitch black street as all the street lights were smashed and seeing shadowy figures who were an army patrol. Fucking scary

How much was a hand gallop back then?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Of course he couldn’t know how old you were with out being telepathic or having access to a time machine you fucking prat.

Put your man pants back on a shut the fuck up for 5 mins. Try not posting here for 24 hours...

If I didn't post here for 24 hours I'd still be more interesting than you. You fucking mong. 

Poots - is someone having a laugh?

Poot - it means to break wind, a fart

Edwin poots

Head wind aka Edwin

The corner is always naming folk I don;t know  - i don;t know if a Joke or serious half of the time.

Off to goog

Edwin Poots is a Northern Irish politician.

a poot is a fart, the luck of the irish.

12 hours ago, ProfB said:

Edwin poots

Head wind aka Edwin

The corner is always naming folk I don;t know  - i don;t know if a Joke or serious half of the time.

Off to goog

Fuck me, wait until Ding and Trump play each other in the snooker - it'll blow your mind!

20 hours ago, ProfB said:

Edwin poots

Head wind aka Edwin

Off to goog

Your posts generally read as though a remedial 14 year-old has stolen its parents' laptop after a sugar rush.

'Professor' indeed – what a colossal birdbrain you're consistently proving to be.

Idiot.