CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not another BBC luvvie...

Cunty BigBollox

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This bloke has been well thrown under the bus by his luvvy pals. Kicked out of BAFTA, had his “lifetime achievement “ award trashed, dropped by his agent and manager.......he’s been well and truly CANCELLED. Innocent until proven guilty? ....... not in the world of the wokies. 

All this proves is that the Wimminz score higher than the BAMES on the scale of victimhood which, I suspect, is because there are far more of them. Yes, I know they don’t normally bother with majorities but that’s for elections and shit where the working class are allowed to vote. The wokie class are working on putting a stop to that. ( see what I did there?) I remember this bloke from Auf Weiderwhatever ....... he played a character who just happened to be black. No ishoos, no racism, no twitterati, no fucking wokie wankers crying about trannies. What innocent days eh?

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the cross dresser, who is shit fucking scared of me.

You're a cove.

On 30/04/2021 at 17:25, Cuntybaws said:

The human race has gotten so beyond parody now that I'm beginning to think the best thing would be for some new strain of Covid to wipe out every last human being, in the hope that whatever new dominant species eventually evolves from cockroaches or fungi or whatever is a bit less fucking useless than we are.

If anything, it may be crows. Definitely not squirrels.

Guest judgetwi
On 02/05/2021 at 19:27, Decimus said:

Welcome back, you old fucking Jew. I personally haven't missed your whingeing, misanthropic bollocks, but I know that others have.

Try not to shit yourself the next time Roops triggers you. Oh, and shove your lexicon of Daily Mail buzz words up your fat fucking arse.

Interesting. I note your usual use of “buzzwords” , although probably not from the Daily Mail. (a newspaper you seem to be fascinated with, do you read it on a daily basis?) 

Oh yes.....”old”......”Jew”......”misanthropic”....and “fat”. No need to lick the Roops arse, countryboy, he ain’t after a weak little snowflake like you.

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, who shits itself every time it sees my name.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. I note your usual use of “buzzwords” , although probably not from the Daily Mail. (a newspaper you seem to be fascinated with, do you read it on a daily basis?) 

Oh yes.....”old”......”Jew”......”misanthropic”....and “fat”. No need to lick the Roops arse, countryboy, he ain’t after a weak little snowflake like you.

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, who shits itself every time it sees my name.

I've seen Roops reduce a fair few people on here to quivering wrecks, but you really are her greatest success. 

You have been utterly broken, it's a sad sight to behold.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've seen Roops reduce a fair few people on here to quivering wrecks, but you really are her greatest success. 

What a whiny little crybaby cunt. A year away from the corner and he returns with this victimhood shit.

He'll be trying to tell us that the holocaust was real next.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a whiny little crybaby cunt. A year away from the corner and he returns with this victimhood shit.

He'll be trying to tell us that the holocaust was real next.

Careful, Eric. You may prompt The Judge to show some originality instead of employing his usual "I dare you to call me a child rapist, hardman" act.

He's clearly out of practice after spending the last year sulking on isacunt as Freddie The Frog 🐸

You know what I mean?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Careful, Eric. You may prompt The Judge to employ some originality instead employing  his usual "I dare you to call me a child rapist, hardman".

He's clearly out of practice after spending the last year sulking on isacunt as Freddie The Frog 🐸

You know what I mean?

Fancy a game of pool? Let me know when you have a window.

• Like 1

On 02/05/2021 at 21:29, ChildeHarold said:

You're a cove.

Harold, this bloke’s a kike apparently. If it had come to pass that Hitler and the Nazis had successfully included your death and torture on their to-do-list, him and his Jewboy mates would have happily written off the Holocaust as acceptable collateral damage. Fuck off.

On 30/04/2021 at 17:25, Cuntybaws said:

The human race has gotten so beyond parody now that I'm beginning to think the best thing would be for some new strain of Covid to wipe out every last human being, in the hope that whatever new dominant species eventually evolves from cockroaches or fungi or whatever is a bit less fucking useless than we are.

As long as it wasn’t Frank. The filthy deviant cunt could then honestly claim to be the best on here, even though there’d be no one to hear him and tell him to fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
On 05/05/2021 at 09:47, Decimus said:

I’ve made you cry again Carrotcruncher. I won’t claim it was unintentional, i’m not that much of a cunt.

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, who might care to change your nappy. You probably say “diapers” being trendy and shit.

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, who might care to change your nappy. You probably say “diapers” being trendy and shit.

I'm not the one obsessed with American football, "Freddie", this is more likely your bag than mine, you know what I mean?

This post isn't subject to the approval of Mrs Roops as I'm not a 55 year old man child sulking like a teenage girl.

Fuck off.

Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm not the one obsessed with American football, "Freddie", this is more likely your bag than mine, you know what I mean?

This post isn't subject to the approval of Mrs Roops as I'm not a 55 year old man child sulking like a teenage girl.

Fuck off.

Lol.

Good to see you back in full swing, Decimus. For now, my work is done here.

On 01/05/2021 at 23:16, judgetwi said:

This bloke has been well thrown under the bus by his luvvy pals. Kicked out of BAFTA, had his “lifetime achievement “ award trashed, dropped by his agent and manager.......he’s been well and truly CANCELLED. Innocent until proven guilty? ....... not in the world of the wokies. 

All this proves is that the Wimminz score higher than the BAMES on the scale of victimhood which, I suspect, is because there are far more of them. Yes, I know they don’t normally bother with majorities but that’s for elections and shit where the working class are allowed to vote. The wokie class are working on putting a stop to that. ( see what I did there?) I remember this bloke from Auf Weiderwhatever ....... he played a character who just happened to be black. No ishoos, no racism, no twitterati, no fucking wokie wankers crying about trannies. What innocent days eh?

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the cross dresser, who is shit fucking scared of me.

Judge you are better than this and better than a lot of cunts on here .. but pleeeeeze stop the "I'm a victim shit" and concentrate on the wokies.

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve made you cry again Carrotcruncher. I won’t claim it was unintentional, i’m not that much of a cunt.

What's all this about? Has she got the gimp muzzle on you? Last one to wear that was @ratcum, I believe. 

• Like 1