CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yid squash

Stubby Pecker

21 minutes ago, Goober said:

I told that cunt at the back of the festival that is was a bad idea to start offering bacon sandwiches around. 

You’re a genius doc, I’m going to try that one at Mecca, perhaps substituting the bacon sarnies for a 12 year old girl- should kill thousands of the goat bothers 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Spurs season ticket sales will be down next season. 

That's got nothing to do with the lethal crush and plenty to do with the fact they've been absolute cack under that Portuguese wanker. 

When will clubs realise that he's bang average and, these days, only in it for the pay off when he gets sacked? 

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

That's got nothing to do with the lethal crush and plenty to do with the fact they've been absolute cack under that Portuguese wanker. 

When will clubs realise that he's bang average and, these days, only in it for the pay off when he gets sacked? 

He was 'special' when he had a bottomless pot of dosh to dip into but Tottenham is run like a fucking corner shop. It's a good job the Super League,  or whatever it's called, was pulled because they'd have been twatted every week. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was 'special' when he had a bottomless pot of dosh to dip into but Tottenham is run like a fucking corner shop. It's a good job the Super League,  or whatever it's called, was pulled because they'd have been twatted every week. 

He was never special. He's not created one good team. He's inherited good teams, tweaked a tiny bit and got very, very lucky.

He was a terrible choice for Utd and an even worse choice for Spurs give how tight fisted they are. I'd rate Solskjaer's achievement of getting Utd to 2nd this year easily above anything Jose Morose has done. 

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

He was never special. He's not created one good team. He's inherited good teams, tweaked a tiny bit and got very, very lucky.

He was a terrible choice for Utd and an even worse choice for Spurs give how tight fisted they are. I'd rate Solskjaer's achievement of getting Utd to 2nd this year easily above anything Jose Morose has done. 

He inherited a solid top 6 team but he brought in Drogba and that Dutch winger (?) and had Makelele in a holding role and that worked. So he did have some tactical nous. 

Apparently the cunt has made around £60m from being fired. Jobs a good 'un. 

40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Super League with currently the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th and 10th placed teams in the PL. It was never a good idea and I'm not the least surprised it's disappeared up its own arse. 

I'd love these fuckers to be kicked out of the league. It would mean a relatively comfortable 16th place finish and fuck loads of cash for Norwich, the only truly solvent team in the top two leagues, every season. 

Getting rid of these teams might initiate a return of real football. 

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

Super League with currently the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th and 10th placed teams in the PL. It was never a good idea and I'm not the least surprised it's disappeared up its own arse. 

I'd love these fuckers to be kicked out of the league. It would mean a relatively comfortable 16th place finish and fuck loads of cash for Norwich, the only truly solvent team in the top two leagues, every season. 

Getting rid of these teams might initiate a return of real football. 

Norwich are solvent because of the parachute payments through serial relegations. It's certainly not through Delia's cookery book sales.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Norwich are solvent because of the parachute payments through serial relegations. It's certainly not through Delia's cookery book sales.

Not true. They will get nothing from parachute payments this year. Parachute payments only kick in if a club doesn't bounce straight back. They're solvent because they only spent ~5m on signings last time they were promoted.

All the cash that Norwich and Watford would have got (and possibly Bournemouth too) will be redistributed between the Premier league clubs. 

They may be lampooned for yoyoing, but financially they can't be criticised. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Not true. They will get nothing from parachute payments this year. Parachute payments only kick in if a club doesn't bounce straight back. They're solvent because they only spent ~5m on signings last time they were promoted.

All the cash that Norwich and Watford would have got (and possibly Bournemouth too) will be redistributed between the Premier league clubs. 

They may be lampooned for yoyoing, but financially they can't be criticised. 

Sure, what the fuck do I know, eh? 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sure, what the fuck do I know, eh? 

More than most of the tarts on TV footy programmes at the mo,and there's hundreds of the dopey mares.

On 30/04/2021 at 21:59, Stubby Pecker said:

Paging @ratcumto the main corner....

Mindless fucking wall head butting cunts. That’ll learn ‘em.

Liverpool 96 Israel 44

Palestinians haven't laughed this much since 1945.

milkshake sales will no doubt spiral upwards Stub

• Like 1

The ultra orthodox in Israel seem to be able to do what they like. So, they had their rally with sod all public safety regs adhered to ...over filled the venue by far and hey presto! Catastrophe. It was avoidable. But, it’s Israel they will spend the time shouting and arguing and generally being a shambles.....until they are attacked.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The ultra orthodox in Israel seem to be able to do what they like. So, they had their rally with sod all public safety regs adhered to ...over filled the venue by far and hey presto! Catastrophe. It was avoidable. But, it’s Israel they will spend the time shouting and arguing and generally being a shambles.....until they are attacked.

Par for the course will all religious fundamentals .. usually a few killed in the crush at Mecca each year and loads of people getting themselves infected at Christian groups that continue to insist on meeting up enmasse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The ultra orthodox in Israel seem to be able to do what they like.

The Ultra Orthodox Jew places very highly on my world-famous "Spectrum of Religious Stupidity". (Motto: "All religions are stupid, but some are more stupid than others".)

These inbred Tay-Sachs cunts are right up there with Mormons and Scientology, surpassing even the Catholics which is no mean feat. God certainly picked some spectacularly stupid looking cunts to be his "chosen people".

satmarprotest1.jpg

On 30/04/2021 at 22:59, Stubby Pecker said:

Paging @ratcumto the main corner....

Mindless fucking wall head butting cunts. That’ll learn ‘em.

Liverpool 96 Israel 44

Palestinians haven't laughed this much since 1945.

Franz Paul Stangl, camp Kommandant, Trebinka, June 1942.

"Today is sports day, and we will play Squash. I will drive the steam roller"

On 30/04/2021 at 22:59, Goober said:

On the plus side he’ll be free to drive Harold to mongschool in the mornings now. The special one driving his special son and heir to special needs school in his specially adapted spackmoble.