CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Proliferation of middle-aged men wearing shorts

Arnold

This is becoming more common with each passing year. It was 0 degrees Kelvin yesterday morning – cold enough to make me wear a hat - and I counted four of these daft-sod hard men wandering around like it’s August in Benidorm, two sporting t-shirts. Is it an inability to grow up? Does preadolescent peer pressure control the actions of these sad bastards at this age of their bizarre lives? Perhaps if it froze their knackers off it might prevent them adding anymore to the gene pool. One lives in hope.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Arnold said:

This is becoming more common with each passing year. It was 0 degrees Kelvin yesterday morning – cold enough to make me wear a hat - and I counted four of these daft-sod hard men wandering around like it’s August in Benidorm, two sporting t-shirts. Is it an inability to grow up? Does preadolescent peer pressure control the actions of these sad bastards at this age of their bizarre lives? Perhaps if it froze their knackers off it might prevent them adding anymore to the gene pool. One lives in hope.

I bet you ogled the women wearing shorts though, eh? You disgusting old bastard. 

Welcome to the site and fuck off 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Arnold said:

Awful first attempt. Do it again. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Awful first attempt. Do it again. 

In light of the fact you are the last person to put your little chicken legs on public display, and Arnold isn't advocating the wearing of shorts among middle-aged has-beens, I thought his topic would've been right up your street.

So, if you don't like his effort, why not show him how it's done?

We're all waiting.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Arnold said:

This sounds remarkably like a Frank-type rant because his own legs are so painfully thin and full of rickets that they're scared to show them in public.

An interesting topic @Arnold, at what age does a man become middle aged? I'll wear shorts any day of the year when the temperature is over 10 degrees Celsius. I'm lucky I 1) Have muscular legs, 2)am not hopefully middle aged (42)

And 3) I don't notice/feel the cold, Mr @Arnold do you know I hardly put the heater on winter gone, the money I've saved will pay for some shorts for cousin Raasclaat in Haiti. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/rMa7w7wN4vpD9r9P7

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

An interesting topic @Arnold, at what age does a man become middle aged? I'll wear shorts any day of the year when the temperature is over 10 degrees Celsius. I'm lucky I 1) Have muscular legs, 2)am not hopefully middle aged (42)

And 3) I don't notice/feel the cold, Mr @Arnold do you know I hardly put the heater on winter gone, the money I've saved will pay for some shorts for cousin Raasclaat in Haiti. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/rMa7w7wN4vpD9r9P7

I have an old clock on my mantlepiece, it's a Smiths of Enfield. It's a family heirloom and has only lost one minute since last Sunday, what do you think of that? I sit and watch it at times whilst my life passes by. You've got all that to look forward to, Raasclaat, old chap.

4 minutes ago, Arnold said:

I have an old clock on my mantlepiece, it's a Smiths of Enfield. It's a family heirloom and has only lost one minute since last Sunday, what do you think of that? I sit and watch it at times whilst my life passes by. You've got all that to look forward to, Raasclaat, old chap.

Your life sounds extremely dull @Arnold, you have come to right place for excitement, danger and adventure...remember to give me 3 likes a day and I'll help you navigate your way around the corner. 

Keep an eye out for anything @Dawn Chorus posts...and ignore it as it'll make staring at your shitty clock seem like sky diving.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm Frank Kleftiko. Pick up your game or I'll come down on you like a ton of fucking bricks.

Would that be face up or face down? 

Pleased to meet you, Frank Kleftiko.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

In light of the fact you are the last person to put your little chicken legs on public display, and Arnold isn't advocating the wearing of shorts among middle-aged has-beens, I thought his topic would've been right up your street.

So, if you don't like his effort, why not show him how it's done?

We're all waiting.

Or, as a highly preferable alternative, just fuck off.

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

A newbie with a well-argued cunting with more than a hint of a sense of humour?

What fresh madness is this?

So fucking what you shit faced fuck. Howz that for "more than a hint of a sense of humour" so shuv right up your arse you miserable cunt who I have never witnessed either appreciating or creating anything funny. 

FUCK OFF TO COMEDY CLASS. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

So fucking what you shit faced fuck. Howz that for "more than a hint of a sense of humour" so shuv right up your arse you miserable cunt who I have never witnessed either appreciating or creating anything funny. 

5595018031_c8e154de4a_b.jpg

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Try to relax, its the bank holiday, just be calm

9 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Try to relax, its the bank holiday, just be calm

The cunt's a fucking hypocrite. He wouldn't know a FUNNY BONE if it BROKE IN TWO and PUNCTURED BOTH HIS LUNGS and then fucking paraded round his hospital bed with placards saying we are FUNNY. 

An example of the fucking dimwitted self satisfied cunt on this site. 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I just reviewed my 7 pages of nominations and there’s some fucking cracking ones in there. Classics that a “site legend” like yourself could only dream of penning 

Give up now, you’re completely shit at this

Was you masturbating in the mirror at the same time as you was congratulating yourself. Ejaculating and congratulating. You dirty fucking animal.