CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Proliferation of middle-aged men wearing shorts

Arnold

Guest Weary&Disgusted
22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The cunt's a fucking hypocrite. He wouldn't know a FUNNY BONE if it BROKE IN TWO and PUNCTURED BOTH HIS LUNGS and then fucking paraded round his hospital bed with placards saying we are FUNNY. 

An example of the fucking dimwitted self satisfied cunt on this site. 

Well, humour is experienced subjectively.  What one person finds funny might leave another unmoved.  

Back on topic, I wanted to wear my camouflage shorts today, but I had to give up on the idea as I couldn't find them. 

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Well, humour is experienced subjectively.  What one person finds funny might leave another unmoved.  

Back on topic, I wanted to wear my camouflage shorts today, but I had to give up on the idea as I couldn't find them. 

Yes I'll give that half a point out of ten for trying. Was there momentarily a trend for wearing those tight jogging pants under a pair of shorts which looked very gay and stupid? Similar to wearing two T shirts or two shirts on top of each other. But on balance I still adhere to the nylon shell suit. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

So fucking what you shit faced fuck. Howz that for "more than a hint of a sense of humour" so shuv right up your arse you miserable cunt who I have never witnessed either appreciating or creating anything funny. 

FUCK OFF TO COMEDY CLASS. 

Two flagrant rule violations and yet another demonstration of what an utter fucking lunatic you are.

I neither know nor care why your continued existence is encouraged by our dear mods, but I'll tell you this for free. In six and a half years of being a member of this site, I can honestly and without any bias say, you are the worst poster I've ever encountered. Forget ProfB, Crab, Salty, Johnny, Monumental, Moi, Reptyle and a multitude of other fucking morons, you are the gold standard of idiotic, spastic cunts.

Please, for the love of God, just fuck off.

• Like 4

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yes I'll give that half a point out of ten for trying. Was there momentarily a trend for wearing those tight jogging pants under a pair of shorts which looked very gay and stupid? Similar to wearing two T shirts or two shirts on top of each other. But on balance I still adhere to the nylon shell suit. 

I dunno Harold, I'm not very good with fashion.  In fact I even get confused and frustrated when I try to store my trousers in the wardrobe.  My therapist says I have hanger management issues.  

10 hours ago, Arnold said:

This is becoming more common with each passing year. It was 0 degrees Kelvin yesterday morning – cold enough to make me wear a hat - and I counted four of these daft-sod hard men wandering around like it’s August in Benidorm, two sporting t-shirts. Is it an inability to grow up? Does preadolescent peer pressure control the actions of these sad bastards at this age of their bizarre lives? Perhaps if it froze their knackers off it might prevent them adding anymore to the gene pool. One lives in hope.

In a lot of cases they are forced to wear shorts all the year around in order to show the tats on their legs.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

In a lot cases they are forced to wear shorts all the year around in order to show the tats on their legs.

Is that some sort of new legislation I wasn't previously aware of ?  If you have a tattoo, you must keep it on display at all times ?

Just now, Weary&Disgusted said:

Is that some sort of new legislation I wasn't previously aware of ?  If you have a tattoo, you must keep it on display at all times ?

It has actually been going on for many years, back in the early 1990s I used to see tattoed cunts with shorts on in Carlisle in mid-winter when there was snow on the ground.

45 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I dunno Harold, I'm not very good with fashion.  In fact I even get confused and frustrated when I try to store my trousers in the wardrobe.  My therapist says I have hanger management issues.  

I would say hang over problems. It's that one before breakfast that's the problem. 

13 hours ago, Arnold said:

This is becoming more common with each passing year. It was 0 degrees Kelvin yesterday morning – cold enough to make me wear a hat - and I counted four of these daft-sod hard men wandering around like it’s August in Benidorm, two sporting t-shirts. Is it an inability to grow up? Does preadolescent peer pressure control the actions of these sad bastards at this age of their bizarre lives? Perhaps if it froze their knackers off it might prevent them adding anymore to the gene pool. One lives in hope.

A strange trend perhaps, but lacking cheese factor of cunts sporting soggy tracksuit bottoms, accompanying their ladies with trunkoid/whale posteriors encased in rubberised Lycra. 

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

A strange trend perhaps, but lacking cheese factor of cunts sporting soggy tracksuit bottoms, accompanying their ladies with trunkoid/whale posteriors encased in rubberised Lycra. 

It does seem to be a male and female thing .. they reach a certain stage in morbid obesity and the only pants that will fit are trackie bottoms .. somewhat ironic.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It does seem to be a male and female thing .. they reach a certain stage in morbid obesity and the only pants that will fit are trackie bottoms .. somewhat ironic.

It’s definitely a unisex thing. However, the skinny ones also choose this type of attire, making them look like broiler poultry on the run.

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I've always found chubsters wearing football shirts that finish a couple of inches above their waistband amusing. Don't they make them in XXL?

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've always found chubsters wearing football shirts that finish a couple of inches above their waistband amusing. Don't they make them in XXL?

Not what I have observed .. my impression is that all sportswear is sold up to sizes XXXXL and is rarely worn by anyone smaller than XXXL.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's nothing worse than a middle-aged full kit wanker. Celtic and Rangers fans going on their holidays seem very prone to this.

CcE14GZWIAAnqX8.jpg     ChjtKgbXAAIkQow.jpg:large

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's nothing worse than a middle-aged full kit wanker. Celtic and Rangers fans going on their holidays seem very prone to this.

CcE14GZWIAAnqX8.jpg     ChjtKgbXAAIkQow.jpg:large

Don't they realise that white shorts provide very little in the way of camouflage for the follow through after sampling the local food and piss weak lager.

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So fucking what you shit faced fuck. Howz that for "more than a hint of a sense of humour" so shuv right up your arse you miserable cunt who I have never witnessed either appreciating or creating anything funny. 

FUCK OFF TO COMEDY CLASS. 

Oh ey up, he's been listening to his Crass albums again and has gone all po-faced and shouty.

It's true what they say about how "if you lose one sense then you overcompensate with another."

You've clearly lost your sense of humour and have overcompensated with a sense of your own importance.