CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boot-sale Cunts

Hammer of Cunts

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stay away from ice. Fat fuck.

I’ll tell you what, Eric, I’ve got all this fucking excess fat around my lower back. I can’t stand myself. For the first time in my life my belly protrudes beyond my chest. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ll tell you what, Eric, I’ve got all this fucking excess fat around my lower back. I can’t stand myself. For the first time in my life my belly protrudes beyond my chest

If you're interested, my missus has several pairs of size 10 jeans waiting to be put on eBay.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If you're interested, my missus has several pairs of size 10 jeans waiting to be put on eBay.

I’ve never been in such bad shape, Wolfie. All this fat spilling over the top of my double-pleat Turnbell & Asser’s. I’ve got grey pubes and chest hair, skinny little legs, and a fat back. Who do I turn to? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve never been in such bad shape, Wolfie. All this fat spilling over the top of my double-pleat Turnbell & Asser’s. I’ve got grey pubes and chest hair, skinny little legs, and a fat back. Who do I turn to? 

I shouldn't worry about it. If ever you pluck up enough courage to go topless, I'm quite sure your legs will divert attention from your top-half.

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

How about using the term 'br*wn' instead – a colour you're very familiar with for an all-too obvious reason?

I'm embarrassed for you, honestly. Weird little scat-fixated creep.

You should be embarrassed, I've lost count of the number of times you've introduced the subject of scat into a post.

Never mind Woolfles, your psychiatrist will probably figure out some new medication for your obsession, either that or throw away the fuckin' key to your padded cell, you sick, canine cuddling cunt.

2 hours ago, Joker said:

You should be embarrassed, I've lost count of the number of times you've introduced the subject of scat into a post.

Never mind Woolfles, your psychiatrist will probably figure out some new medication for your obsession, either that or throw away the fuckin' key to your padded cell, you sick, canine cuddling cunt

...says the person who formerly called themself 'R-soles', who chose a moniker featuring dog turds, and, after continually mentioning shit in almost every post, was essentially forced to change their posting name and modus operandi in an unsuccessful attempt to rid themself of a self-created stigma. What hypocrisy.

Isn't that right, Mr Shit?

• Like 2

Just now, Wolfie said:

...says the person who formerly called themself 'R-soles', who chose a moniker featuring dog turds, and, after continually mentioning shit in almost every post, was essentially forced to change their posting name and modus operandi in an unsuccessful attempt to rid themself of a self-created stigma. What hypocrisy.

Isn't that right, Mr Shit?

2 hours ago, Joker said:

Never mind Woolfles, your psychiatrist will probably figure out some new medication for your obsession, either that or throw away the fuckin' key to your padded cell, you sick, canine cuddling cunt.

It comes as no surprise to me that you have chosen a font colour that closely resembles the lipstick pink of a dog's sexually enraged cock.

You are absolutely irredeemable, you sick fucking cunt.

53 minutes ago, Neil said:

Dead poof

He was actually a hetrosexulist. I bought his brother Barry's house in Holloway about 6 years ago. He died too shortly after at fifty something.. heart attack. I'm a straight man, Neil, but when that Levi's advert came out when I was around 14, I would've sniffed-out those white boxers all day long. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

He was actually a hetrosexulist. I bought his brother Barry's house in Holloway about 6 years ago. He died too shortly after at fifty something.. heart attack. I'm a straight man, Neil, but when that Levi's advert came out when I was around 14, I would've sniffed-out those white boxers all day long. 

I went to Barry’s funeral, Frank. He was a close personal friend of mine. He spoke very highly of you, but I’ll be honest, who couldn’t?

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I went to Barry’s funeral, Frank. He was a close personal friend of mine. He spoke very highly of you, but I’ll be honest, who couldn’t?

Do you remember that film with Julie Christie in '73.. 'Don't look Now'? My mum took me to see that at the Odeon on the Edgware Road. Great cast.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you remember that film with Julie Christie in '73.. 'Don't look Now'? My mum took me to see that at the Odeon on the Edgware Road. Great cast.

Yes indeed. It was the lovely Julie who took Dad & I to tea and introduced Mum & Dad to her co-star...any ideas?

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yes indeed. It was the lovely Julie who took Dad & I to tea and introduced Mum & Dad to her co-star...any ideas?

I can’t remember the Italian guy who played the detective in it. He had a Trattoria near Tower Bridge, he boasted about being an Olympic sprinter but he was getting on a bit even then.

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Joking aside, I had Donny in the back of the cab in 2015. Small world. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It comes as no surprise to me that you have chosen a font colour that closely resembles the lipstick pink of a dog's sexually enraged cock.

You are absolutely irredeemable, you sick fucking cunt.

Posting as 'R-soles/Joker' on the Corner must be a bit like being on the Sex Offenders Register: he can run but he can't hide. All his own doing from the outset, of course.

Your time's up here, @Joker. You're never going to shake the reputation because the only thing you'll ever shake is a shitty stick. For these reasons, and having discussed this via PM with other members this evening, we recommend your retirement from the site with immediate effect. 

• Like 1