CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boot-sale Cunts

Hammer of Cunts

On 04/05/2021 at 22:08, Frank said:

I’ve never been in such bad shape, Wolfie. All this fat spilling over the top of my double-pleat Turnbell & Asser’s. I’ve got grey pubes and chest hair, skinny little legs, and a fat back. Who do I turn to? 

Have you checked your back, Frank? You will find lush carpeting sneaking in. Those pesky androgens make it so dense, no need for underlay.

Do you wear a bra?

On 05/05/2021 at 17:13, Wolfie said:

...says the person who formerly called themself 'R-soles', who chose a moniker featuring dog turds, and, after continually mentioning shit in almost every post, was essentially forced to change their posting name and modus operandi in an unsuccessful attempt to rid themself of a self-created stigma. What hypocrisy.

Isn't that right, Mr Shit?

I see you got likes from your two closest associates, doesn't surprise me, you're all up each others chuffs.

BTW, keep inventing all your nonsense explanations for your sick scat fixation, if you mention it enough times, it might stick (then again, it just looks like you're obsessed)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joker said:

I see you got likes from your two closest associates, doesn't surprise me, you're all up each others chuffs.

BTW, keep inventing all your nonsense explanations for your sick scat fixation, if you mention it enough times, it might stick (then again, it just looks like you're obsessed)

You're absolutely dogshit, honestly. You're not even averagely good - and you never will be. All the scat nonsense you've created around your two memberships is your own doing, not anyone else's.

Hopefully soon you'll be known as 'Mr Shat'.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're absolutely dogshit, honestly. You're not even averagely good - and you never will be. All the scat nonsense you've created around your two memberships is your own doing, not anyone else's.

Hopefully soon you'll be known as 'Mr Shat'.

Only by you and your scat obsessed followers, woof woof!

16 minutes ago, Joker said:

I see that your new avatar includes a still from your latest sex video.

Really, R-Soles, if you have to threaten a dog at gun point to engage in the sort of scatalogical, sexual shenanigans that makes your tiny maggot wriggle, you'd be better off just killing yourself.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Joker said:

Jesus, is this the kind of standard worthy of this website? You're an embarrassment to the rest of us.

What an idiot you're revealing yourself to be, now with an avatar of a dog with a gun to its head to accompany your existing 'pet death' meme. 

Frankly, we should be offered the means to vote as to your future inclusion on the Corner.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus, is this the kind of standard worthy of this website? You're an embarrassment to the rest of us.

What an idiot you're revealing yourself to be, now with an avatar of a dog with a gun to its head to accompany your existing 'pet death' meme. 

Frankly, we should be offered the means to vote as to your future inclusion on the Corner.

Frankly, we should be provided the name, address and work place of this revolting individual so punters can take turns beating him up.

On 07/05/2021 at 18:16, Wolfie said:

WTF should a cunt like you get to dictate who comes and goes on the Corner, maybe if you had the balls to start your own cunting website you might have some authority, until then, go fuck yourself.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frankly, we should be provided the name, address and work place of this revolting individual so punters can take turns beating him up.

Aw, what's wrong, are you getting upset over a picture?

How sad, too bad, never mind.:P

21 hours ago, Joker said:

WTF should a cunt like you get to dictate who comes and goes on the Corner, maybe if you had the balls to start your own cunting website you might have some authority, until then, go fuck yourself.

Soles, I don't really get this rather irrational hatred of dogs if I'm honest. I can understand the dislike of many irresponsible dog owners, but as a proud owner of two extremely well trained gundogs myself, I'm fairly sure that whatever flaws you see in dogs are not likely to be their fault. They are, after all, just dumb subservient animals albeit with a slightly higher EQ than your average mammal. 

An avatar of a dog with a gun to its head doesn't particularly offend me, but it does make me wonder what you're trying to achieve. 

Did Fifi the Yorkshire Terrier hump your leg and spaff over your new supermarket jeans, thereby embarrassing you in front of a girl when you where 13?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Goober said:

Soles, I don't really get this rather irrational hatred of dogs if I'm honest. I can understand the dislike of many irresponsible dog owners, but as a proud owner of two extremely well trained gundogs myself, I'm fairly sure that whatever faults you see in dogs are not likely to be their fault. They are, after all, just dumb subservient animals albeit with a slightly higher EQ than your average mammal. 

An avatar of a dog with a gun to its head doesn't particularly offend me, but it does make me wonder what you're trying to achieve. 

Did Fifi the Yorkshire Terrier hump your leg and spaff over your new supermarket jeans, thereby embarrassing you in front of a girl, when you where 13?

Do you use them as gundogs?