CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Out of control 21 ton Chinese rocket is falling out of the sky & could hit you on the head.

ProfB

The Chinese are pissing about again. The rocket was launched last Thurs to dispatch bits & bobs to build the Chinese space station. Now instead of returning to a pre-determined post in the ocean AKA a splashdown, it is predicted to make an uncontrolled reentry.

It could crash anywhere. Long March 5b if you want to google the rocket.

I’ve translated my post into Chinese, so that they can find the forum for updates on where their rocket has crash landed:🤯

中国人再次发脾气。火箭是在上周四发射的,目的是派遣小兵和鲍勃来建造中国空间站。现在,它并没有像飞溅那样回到海洋中的预定位置,而是被预测为不受控制的重返。

它可能会在任何地方崩溃。 35日漫长的时间,如果您想用Google搜索火箭。

Zhōngguó rén zàicì fā píqì. Huǒjiàn shì zài shàng zhōu sì fāshè de, mùdì shì pàiqiǎn xiǎobīng hé bào bó lái jiànzào zhōngguó kōngjiānzhàn. Xiànzài, tā bìng méiyǒu xiàng fēijiàn nàyàng huí dào hǎiyáng zhōng de yùdìng wèizhì, ér shì bèi yùcè wéi bù shòu kòngzhì de chóng fǎn.

Tā kěnéng huì zài rènhé dìfāng bēngkuì. 3 Yuè 5 rì màncháng de shíjiān, rúguǒ nín xiǎng yòng Google sōusuǒ huǒjiàn.

14 minutes ago, ProfB said:

The Chinese are pissing about again. The rocket was launched last Thurs to dispatch bits & bobs to build the Chinese space station. Now instead of returning to a pre-determined post in the ocean AKA a splashdown, it is predicted to make an uncontrolled reentry.

It could crash anywhere. Long March 5b if you want to google the rocket.

I’ve translated my post into Chinese, so that they can find the forum for updates on where their rocket has crash landed:🤯

它可能会在任何地方崩溃。 35日漫长的时间,如果您想用Google搜索火箭。

Zhōngguó rén zàicì fā píqì. Huǒjiàn shì zài shàng zhōu sì fāshè de, mùdì shì pàiqiǎn xiǎobīng hé bào bó lái jiànzào zhōngguó kōngjiānzhàn. Xiànzài, tā bìng méiyǒu xiàng fēijiàn nàyàng huí dào hǎiyáng zhōng de yùdìng wèizhì, ér shì bèi yùcè wéi bù shòu kòngzhì de chóng fǎn.

Tā kěnéng huì zài rènhé dìfāng bēngkuì. 3 Yuè 5 rì màncháng de shíjiān, rúguǒ nín xiǎng yòng Google sōusuǒ huǒjiàn.

Did you know that the remains of 'Skylab' crashed down on a sheep farm? I hope none of your ovine friends were injured.

21 minutes ago, ProfB said:

🤯

它可能会在任何地方崩溃。 35日漫长的时间,如果您想用搜索火箭。

To be fair, this makes more sense than the usual shit you come out with.

On topic, that's what you get for using Chinese steel.

Shoddy, slant eyed fucking animals.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I genuinely, genuinely hope it lands on a chinky nuclear power plant setting off a chain reaction and killing millions of the subhuman nasty little shitcunts 

I hope it lands in a fireball on a wet market, giving the animals an humane death. Fucking slitty eyed savages.

• Like 1