CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bill and Melinda Gates divorce 👰‍♀️ 🤵

ProfB

It’s cuntage that life has thrown lemons at this golden couple. No prenups because it was true love when they married.

Soo sad.

Bill, however has wisely furnished himself with a 97 year old lawyer - a very wise man.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
43 minutes ago, ProfB said:

It’s cuntage that life has thrown lemons at this golden couple. No prenups because it was true love when they married.

Soo sad.

Bill, however has wisely furnished himself with a 97 year old lawyer - a very wise man.

Well, its not necessarily all bad, Bill can get back out on the scene and strut his funky stuff for all the laydeez, there is nothing a hot chick likes better than a lengthy discussion on software debugging.  He will be beating them off with a stick.  

Im sure his old missus will be enjoying her newfound freedom too.  

I remember reading a JOKE - it said some woman would marry Bill only if he bought her Norway.

I would marry him, if he bought me Skegness, & maybe he could toss in Hunstanton too - as the cherry on top?

He looks like the sort of person who uses 'PASSWORD' for his password - I might hack Microsoft tonight, but what will i do once inside his company?

Maybe another woman is involved - or Man? Maybe even our very Philip Schofield?

Love ProfB xxx

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It may be a complete coincidence, of course, but apparently Melinda first approached divorce lawyers in 2019, just after Bill's meetings with Jeffrey Epstein were revealed.

Hopefully it was more to do with the release of Windows 8 and the fact that Microsoft released this dog shit operating system that it even shamed his wife into wanting a divorce.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Joker said:

And yet, here you are again, spouting your nonsense, on a computer generated website...kettle...pan...

Despite the fact that a "computer generated website" makes absolutely no fucking sense, I hardly equate posting on CC as meaning that I'm "into" computers. Not in the same way as a multi-billionaire gimp who has spent the past 45 years developing software and hardware.

Nonetheless, consider yourself reported for implying that I'm a nonce.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite the fact that a "computer generated website" makes absolutely no fucking sense,

Says the cunt who claims to know fuck-all about computer technology.

Get your fuckin' story straight, either you do, or you don't, mostly it's the usual blustering bullshit.

26 minutes ago, Joker said:

Says the cunt who claims to know fuck-all about computer technology.

Get your fuckin' story straight, either you do, or you don't, mostly it's the usual blustering bullshit.

I don't know much about planetary science either, but I know that the moon isn't made out of cheese, you stupid little cunt. Similarly, being able to identify the utter fucking stupidity of your original post doesn't make me an IT expert.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know much about planetary science either, but I know that the moon isn't made out of cheese, you stupid little cunt. Similarly, being able to identify the utter fucking stupidity of your original post doesn't make me an IT expert.

You don't need to be a gynaecologist to identify a cunt. 

It's very hurtful for sweethearts breaking up to have their romance mocked on the corner, whoever started this wicked nom should be througly ashamed of themselves. I seriously hope they don't EVER find the love of their life divorcing them.

Love ProfB xxx

10 hours ago, ProfB said:

It's very hurtful for sweethearts breaking up to have their romance mocked on the corner, whoever started this wicked nom should be througly ashamed of themselves. I seriously hope they don't EVER find the love of their life divorcing them.

Love ProfB xxx

Fucking idiot.

• Like 3

On 10/05/2021 at 19:22, Decimus said:

No, it just makes you a blustering bullshitting cunt, happy now?

On 10/05/2021 at 22:33, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

Hurtful? It's called 'Cunts Corner' where the rich, famous and outright cunts have the piss ripped out of them. Including members. Who the hell gives a flying fuck if speccy cunt Gates' feelings are hurt, anyway? Not me, sunshine. 

If you don't like what we do on here then I suggest you fuck off and join.........well, just fuck off.

• Like 1