Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntage who walk behind your car when you are reversing into a parking space?


Recommended Posts

I know the sheep is a fruit loop, but I do agree with him on this. This usually happens when I'm reversing out of a car park space. I look around, no one in sight so I start reversing. All of a sudden some cunt appears from nowhere and then acts like I've tried to mow them down on an A road. Now I'm not a genius but even I know not to get behind a reversing car.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know the sheep is a fruit loop, but I do agree with him on this. This usually happens when I'm reversing out of a car park space. I look around, no one in sight so I start reversing. All of a sudden some cunt appears from nowhere and then acts like I've tried to mow them down on an A road. Now I'm not a genius but even I know not to get behind a reversing car.  

Particularly if it's a woman behind the wheel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No doubt that's the last time you'll ask yourself whilst looking into your wall mirror "does my bum look big in this?"

Lol.

What are your thoughts regarding Frank's obvious campaign of making DC look a cunt?

I like Dyslexic, but if he claims a personal connection to one more celebrity or public figure, I'm going to fucking scream.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What are your thoughts regarding Frank's obvious campaign of making DC look a cunt?

I like Dyslexic, but if he claims a personal connection to one more celebrity or public figure, I'm going to fucking scream.

He's not exactly setting himself a Sisyphean task. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m on parole and can’t engage but you fuckers probably know this. Put your shoulder to the boulder, Doc.

Oh stop pissing your pants. I'm trying to help you. Every time you claim a personal connection to whichever name happens to be thrown around, you dig yourself in even deeper. Frank has noticed this and is playing string puppet with you. 

Talking absolute, Mitty-esque bollocks only gets you so far. Ask Saucepants.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh stop pissing your pants. I'm trying to help you. Every time you claim a personal connection to whichever name happens to be thrown around, you dig yourself in even deeper. Frank has noticed this and is playing string puppet with you. 

Talking absolute, Mitty-esque bollocks only gets you so far. Ask Saucepants.

 

How? Via seance? You killed the poor cunt. Hopefully you got out of bed on the other side this morning.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...