CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elm Farm Country House, NORWICH

Cunty BigBollox

A quick one, but still a cunt. I see over on social media that a lady had this booked as a wedding venue this year to the tune of nearly £4.5k. Unfortunately her husband to be has died of cancer and the business doesn't see this as a valid reason to offer her any refund. What a bunch of cunts.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A quick one, but still a cunt. I see over on social media that a lady had this booked as a wedding venue this year to the tune of nearly £4.5k. Unfortunately her husband to be has died of cancer and the business doesn't see this as a valid reason to offer her any refund. What a bunch of cunts.

Quite right too.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Quite right too.

Fair point. The potential other half might be a Frank-type that makes a habit of feigning terminal issues but, I understand he has actually seen it through to its inevitable conclusion unlike our, nine lives of a cat-like, poster on here.

• Like 2

Women marry for money and an easy life. I know a bloke who was meant to get married at the start of this pandemic crap. Needless to say, their happy day has been cancelled, twice. If it’s marriage that’s important, they could have popped into a registry office and boxed it off by now then had a big party at a later, safer date but no...this cuntess wants to be a little ‘look-at-me, I’m-a-Princess-for-a-day’ bitch (for the third time incidentally) so we all have to troop off in September (hopefully?) to event number 3, dress-up like cunts, tell witty anecdotes about the pair of twats, pay gushing compliments, and take fucking pictures while the whole charade is costing upwards of £50k, which he can’t afford. As for this other stupid skank, she should’ve popped into the registry office as soon as cancer-boy was diagnosed, then, hey-presto, she’s quids in for the dead cunt’s pension, insurance payout, house etc. Fuck her and her wedding, attention-seeking megalomaniac, Aldi-Kardashian cunt.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

4.5 fucking grand?! I don't know about you, hot wheels, but I've unfortunately been to this fucking tip. I wouldn't have paid them more than a tenner to further ruin my big day.

It's bad enough marrying some fucking cunt who trapped you with a "surprise" pregnancy, let alone pissing almost five gees up the shit encrusted walls of this dump.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

4.5 fucking grand?! I don't know about you, hot wheels, but I've unfortunately been to this fucking tip. I wouldn't have paid them more than a tenner to further ruin my big day.

It's bad enough marrying some fucking cunt who trapped you with a "surprise" pregnancy, let alone pissing almost five gees up the shit encrusted walls of this dump.

I drove past this dump for 5 days a week for nearly 7 years when I worked in Newton St Faith. The Brook Cottage Restaurant just past The Black Swan was a far superior venue for food, but alas, no longer there. 

On a positive note at least the wedding guest haven't got too much further to travel if she's having him cremated.

40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why would anyone want to do anything in Norfolk, let alone get married there. Boring, flat, featureless shithole. 

Ask the thousands of annoying cockney scum like yourself who have fled the shithole, black infested capital to come to Norfolk.

They're about as welcome here as you are in a female public toilet.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ask the thousands of annoying cockney scum like yourself who have fled the shithole, black infested capital to come to Norfolk.

I’d give that a like Decs, but I like Gypps and I’d be labelled an @Decimus’minion!’ What’s the fuckin world coming to these days?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I had a quick look and its one of the cheapo £45 a night B & B type joints and the building looks like a typical 1930s four bed house.

13 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Surely her parents should be paying this?

Her Mum & Dad were Jocks and them cunts will do anything to avoid paying for anything HC. They both died of the chinky bat-flu within 5 days of each other and, typically, never had to pay for the hospital parking. McCunts.

58 minutes ago, Neil said:

Go ahead with it and just call it a wake,I'm free that day and as there's one meal not being taken I'd be doing her a favour. I hate waste.

There was a freeloading, professional funeral-attender who supped in our boozer, Neil. Never worked a day in his miserable life, bummed money & ale and attended every fuckin wake in the county for the free booze and vollyvonts for a good twenty years. Cunt died of the bat-flu during lockdown so he never even had to buy so much as a manky egg sandwich because the regs. meant he couldn’t have a wake. I believe he did it deliberately.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had a quick look and its one of the cheapo £45 a night B & B type joints and the building looks like a typical 1930s four bed house.

I do feel sorry for the woman losing her husband to be, but I can't help but feel that the poor cunt is better off dead if going there was her idea of giving him one last night to remember.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

1604, according to their website; difficult to believe as none of the buildings is listed. I love the stylish jacobean UPVC windows.

It looks an ideal venue for corporate "away-days" and sales conferences.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

1604, according to their website; difficult to believe as none of the buildings is listed. I love the stylish jacobean UPVC windows.

It looks an ideal venue for corporate "away-days" and sales conferences.

£33 for a ‘standard’ room. @Earl of Punkape’s cell is more luxurious ffs!

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I'd be doing her a favour. I hate waste.

You'll be up for slipping her a length as well, I hope, I'm sure her husband-to-be wouldn't have wanted her to be disappointed on her wedding night?;)

30 minutes ago, Joker said:

You'll be up for slipping her a length as well, I hope, I'm sure her husband-to-be wouldn't have wanted her to be disappointed on her wedding night?;)

I'd be up for shagging her if she was the one with cancer,there the only ones I can leave panting for breath these days.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Who the fuck asked for your opinion? Look turd, I'm not in the least interested in what you have to say. I won't respond to any of your posts so I'm asking you to do the same with mine. Now fuck off and count paper clips. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who the fuck asked for your opinion? Look turd, I'm not in the least interested in what you have to say. I won't respond to any of your posts so I'm asking you to do the same with mine. Now fuck off and count paper clips. 

Irony...............or stupidity

• Like 3

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As the mothers of the fat kids would tell their chubby little darlings when they came home from school crying about being bullied, "Don't let them see that it bothers you, that's the worst thing you can do."

Obviously, this was in the days before fat-shaming was made a hate crime, alongside saying you didn't much like gays or coloureds, or women's football. AKA, the good old days.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

tenor.gif