CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

There seems to be a lot of pro-French sentiment on the island, which has been gaily seized upon in a series of 'vox-unpops' by the Fifth Columnists at the BBC.

Personally, it's like Scottish Independence. If they don't want to be part of the greatest nation that ever was, then fuck off and mingle with the cutpurses, scalliwags and epicures!

We should send non-escalatory pedalos. They are French boats after all.

38 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

There seems to be a lot of pro-French sentiment on the island, which has been gaily seized upon in a series of 'vox-unpops' by the Fifth Columnists at the BBC.

Personally, it's like Scottish Independence. If they don't want to be part of the greatest nation that ever was, then fuck off and mingle with the cutpurses, scalliwags and epicures!

We should send non-escalatory pedalos. They are French boats after all.

There is a lot of pop up anti Englishness by the English themselves in England the fifth column have indeed taken charge.

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I know a couple of oldies who are in their 80s who worked on the fishing boats out of Brixham. They reckon that up until the late 60s there were no problems with the French, in fact often they would work the waters together and switch catches so that catches went to where they sold best.Most of all they both knew not to overfish the waters. French boats would also land fish at UK pr ports and UK boats would land fish at French ports. They both had a bit of bother with the Spanish fishermen. The actual problem came with th arrival of the big factory ships (often Russian) that would completely clear areas of fish.

Fuckin’ name-dropping wannabe....I’m telling’ @Eric Cuntman.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They did a little protest then buggered off. One silly bugger rammed another silly bugger.

When UK fishing boats rock up off the shores of New Caledonia, French Guiana or Guadeloupe and start cleansing the seas of all life then the frog cunts will have cause to moan, otherwise they’ve not a leg to stand on.

There should be a 2-4 year pause in commercial fishing worldwide to allow the natural system to try and repair itself. We could help this process by dumping the bodies of a few million useless and nasty cunts that make everyone’s life a misery. The fish will thank us

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When UK fishing boats rock up off the shores of New Caledonia, French Guiana or Guadeloupe and start cleansing the seas of all life then the frog cunts will have cause to moan, otherwise they’ve not a leg to stand on.

There should be a 2-4 year pause in commercial fishing worldwide to allow the natural system to try and repair itself. We could help this process by dumping the bodies of a few million useless and nasty cunts that make everyone’s life a misery. The fish will thank us

What we can realistically achieve, is to control what goes on in UK waters. Trying to get other countries to eliminate mega commercial trawling will fail - too much money is at stake. It’s probably easier to persuade people to eat less fish, than to stop/reduce large foreign vessels’ operations. I gather we will see the navy very active.

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Aren't the EU suing the UK for breaking international law and breaking the contract they signed up to only in December.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

This week oi will mostly be getting angry about Brexit.   ( just like last week and next week and the week after).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

What we can realistically achieve, is to control what goes on in UK waters. Trying to get other countries to eliminate mega commercial trawling will fail - too much money is at stake. It’s probably easier to persuade people to eat less fish, than to stop/reduce large foreign vessels’ operations. I gather we will see the navy very active.

Take out a few mega trawlers close to UK waters and OS territories with cruise missiles and these dego/chink/jap/rushki cunts will get the idea

On 05/05/2021 at 17:45, Weary&Disgusted said:

If you ever have any doubts about the benefits of leaving the EU, France are always happy to provide a reminder of what life under the superstate would be like, whenever they disagree with UK policy and then follow up with a violent tantrum.  

A French minister has threatened to cut off electricity supplied to the island of Jersey via one of the huge sub channel cables stretching from the UK to France if they don't get their way on rights to fish in British waters.  

Apparently Jersey get 95% of their electricity from this source.  

I really hope that the UK do not cave in to these thuggish tactics, which are reminiscent of threats made by Russia to Ukraine.  In fact I am hoping that gov.UK will double down and tell the French to take a long walk off a short pier.  

Come on LA France, you're better than this !  Don't follow the appalling example set by the gangster state which is Putin LLP...

I'm also disgusted with the lack of planning and foresight which has left Jersey vulnerable to this kind of threat.  We need to get some power plants and generators set up on the island pronto, and never mind if it "spoils the beautiful coastline", just bite the bullet and get it done.  Whatever happened to self sufficiency in this country ?

I'd like to say I'm suprised, Weary, but I'm honestly not. Unfortunately, the privatisation of the utilities was a colossal fuck up for this, and just about any other country that's done the same. It's a chance for cronie capitalism to swoop in after greasing the right palms, and then royally fuck the general public over. 

Take the railways as a prime example. Ticket prices go through the roof, pressure is put upon the workers, little investment put back into the infrastructure ect. It's exactly the same with the electricity, and Jersey along with large swathes of Southern England are dependent upon the French for power. With the amount of dough that annually passes through Jersey you could build a nuclear power station capable of supplying all channel islands, and still have plenty of change left. 

That's why you will never have a Labour party elected that will actually re-nationalise utility and transport industries. There's far too many big donors that have a vested interest in making sure this doesn't happen, and they've got a lot of clout in the corridors of Whitehall.

The British have truly turned corruption into an art form as the political donation is basically a brown envelope bursting at the seams with £50's.

Politics - showbiz for ugly cunts... 

25 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

That would be a good starter. Shall we also include the frogs?

No. Let the garlic smelling, nazi cum chugging fuckers stew. When it’s obvious we’re not going to budge their fishermen will start lobbing burning fish at their politicians or Brussels. It’s the typical frog way to sulk and moan like fucking homos rather than pull yer socks up and make the best of it. I hate these unclean cunts and wish the krauts had stuck the fucking lot on cattle trucks for a one way trip to Belsen 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

That would be a good starter. Shall we also include the frogs?

Definitely. The cunts have been pillaging our waters for decades, and along with the degos persistently going well over their own precious EU quotas. 

I wonder if there's French coastal towns like Hull* where fishing vessels sit rotting like one of Roops' used tampons on a mild day. @Witheredscrote?

*Minus the sun deprived toothless whores, and an avalanche of afghan smack.