CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

On 07/05/2021 at 00:06, King Billy said:

This week oi will mostly be getting angry about Brexit.   ( just like last week and next week and the week after).

Ya have me all wrong bally baby..i love the Brexit and with the world reopening it guarantees daily servings of fresh new hell for ya to feast on

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd like to say I'm suprised, Weary, but I'm honestly not. Unfortunately, the privatisation of the utilities was a colossal fuck up for this, and just about any other country that's done the same. It's a chance for cronie capitalism to swoop in after greasing the right palms, and then royally fuck the general public over. 

Take the railways as a prime example. Ticket prices go through the roof, pressure is put upon the workers, little investment put back into the infrastructure ect. It's exactly the same with the electricity, and Jersey along with large swathes of Southern England are dependent upon the French for power. With the amount of dough that annually passes through Jersey you could build a nuclear power station capable of supplying all channel islands, and still have plenty of change left. 

That's why you will never have a Labour party elected that will actually re-nationalise utility and transport industries. There's far too many big donors that have a vested interest in making sure this doesn't happen, and they've got a lot of clout in the corridors of Whitehall.

The British have truly turned corruption into an art form as the political donation is basically a brown envelope bursting at the seams with £50's.

Politics - showbiz for ugly cunts... 

When it comes to our infrastructure, it does feel like we have been sold down the river by several generations of politicians.  Having said that, the government did seem to (rather belatedly) wake up to the potential threat presented by trusting Huawei to maintain our comms networks, so maybe there is a sliver of hope for the future. 

What we need are politicians who genuinely love this country, and who can muster the political will to make decisions which are best for our long term security/prosperity, rather than wimping out when faced with a bit of resistance from various vested interests.  

Unfortunately, they seem increasingly obsessed with identity politics, and satisfying the whims of tiny minorities.  I dread the future.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The French were rightly outraged, their protest was highly impoissoned I believe.

That was a terrible pun DC.  I think you should sea kelp.  

On 06/05/2021 at 08:53, Decimus said:

When you're a party that allegedly represents the urban working and underclass, you know that you're in trouble when you haven't been elected in either Great Yarmouth or Lowestoft for the past 11 years.

What a useless shower of knee-taking cunts.

skynews-keir-starmer-angela-rayner_50096

Forget the ‘knee nonesense.’ Their footwear tells you all you need to know about this pair of cuntfucks.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Forget the ‘knee nonesense.’ Their footwear tells you all you need to know about this pair of cuntfucks.

Back in the day, if you turned up to my school wearing shoes like that it meant one of two things. Either you were in a wheelchair, or you were going home in one.

And this cunt wants to be Prime Minister! He can shove his orthopaedic shoes and crocs up his perpetually startled arsehole.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

When it comes to our infrastructure, it does feel like we have been sold down the river by several generations of politicians.  Having said that, the government did seem to (rather belatedly) wake up to the potential threat presented by trusting Huawei to maintain our comms networks, so maybe there is a sliver of hope for the future. 

What we need are politicians who genuinely love this country, and who can muster the political will to make decisions which are best for our long term security/prosperity, rather than wimping out when faced with a bit of resistance from various vested interests.  

Unfortunately, they seem increasingly obsessed with identity politics, and satisfying the whims of tiny minorities.  I dread the future.  

Our politicians react to threat to their own, plush existence. It can be done by the populace cutting off their heads or by foreign powers taking control and replacing the cunts with their own set of chairs. 
As you noted, rather belatedly, the wankers had woken up to the dangers posed by China, dangers to their own, padded creature comforts. Some awareness had filtered through about the way chinks treat their bitches, and that makes for unpalatable meal in those micro brains.

In a way, it’s a good thing to have those marzipan-coated, wealthy cunts in top jobs. Losing their wealth to a commie invasion is a rather spiritual/self-motivating awakening, the like of which they need to experience, in order to make the right decisions for the country at large.

https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-chinas-new-silk-road-is-full-of-potholes/a-57427475?maca=en-EMail-sharing

On 08/05/2021 at 12:20, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya have me all wrong bally baby..i love the Brexit and with the world reopening it guarantees daily servings of fresh new hell for ya to feast on

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Has RTE, the BBCs aborted baby let you know what year you lot of fearless freedom fighters are going to be allowed out from under your beds to buy some new waterproof panties yet? 

I think you really need to pay attention to what’s happening at home Panzy Baby and stop cumming in your pants over Brexit.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Y Knot?

Bill, you'll like this one given your previous business interests. There's a bloke I know through a mate, and he's fallen in love with a hooker that he's been regularly paying to see. Both mine and my pals advice after we'd finished laughing was forget about it, she will probably take you for every penny you've got and then fuck you off. 

What's your professional advice as a former proprietor of these establishments? 

Edited by Major Cunt
Clarification

14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Bill, you'll like this one given your previous business interests. There's a bloke I know through a mate, and he's fallen in love with a hooker that he's been regularly paying to see. Both mine and my pals advice after we'd finished laughing was forget about it, she will probably take you for every penny you've got and then fuck you off. 

What's your professional advice as a former proprietor of these establishments? 

Has he got much money? If he has then I will act as an intermediary so he can only contact her through me, purely as a safeguard to ensure she doesn’t fleece him. In fact if he gives me all his savings I’ll put them away safely where no one will ever find them, especially him.

Always glad to help a friend in need. No need to thank me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Has RTE, the BBCs aborted baby let you know what year you lot of fearless freedom fighters are going to be allowed out from under your beds to buy some new waterproof panties yet? 

I think you really need to pay attention to what’s happening at home Panzy Baby and stop cumming in your pants over Brexit.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

May to June apparently..although ive thoroughly enjoyed my 14 months of sitting at home on my pandemic unemployment payment and tootling at the odd funeral..working on my vehicle's and daily exercise regime.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

May to June apparently..although ive thoroughly enjoyed my 14 months of sitting at home on my pandemic unemployment payment and tootling at the odd funeral..working on my vehicle's and daily exercise regime.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1993 Bedford Rascal, sound proofed interior, revolving number plates and internal rape mattress with added restraints 

lol 

feck orf

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Any home improvements done, Panzy? Pebbledashing is quite in vogue in Ireland.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Old panzyboolocks has been pebble dashing his pants for some time; firstly when accosted by burly Paras for looking like a dirty terrorist scumcunt, secondly when there's a knock on the door that might be the UDF tooled up with Black & Deckers and thirdly every time he farts due to is advancing years.

All fur de crack is all

lol

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Why only this morning a huge box of car parts arrived from Germany for less than a hundred euro..i looked on the site before ordering and to my amusement every negative review came from the uk..delayed shipping..extra charges..duties,and the fact that nobody is willing to negotiate the mine field of border controls goin to the UK from Europe...mmm...all that taking back control n yummy sovereignty ...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Why only this morning a huge box of car parts arrived from Germany for less than a hundred euro..i looked on the site before ordering and to my amusement every negative review came from the uk..delayed shipping..extra charges..duties,and the fact that nobody is willing to negotiate the mine field of border controls goin to the UK from Europe...mmm...all that taking back control n yummy sovereignty ...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Your German caravan playing up again, Spud?

Actually they're for a ford mondeo mk3 estate.. what a world we live in when its cheaper for me to order parts from Germany for a British icon than it is for you to do the same..still im sure those gold dust farting unicorns are only around the corner...laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

27 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Actually they're for a ford mondeo mk3 estate.. what a world we live in when its cheaper for me to order parts from Germany for a British icon than it is for you to do the same..still im sure those gold dust farting unicorns are only around the corner...laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Good little workhorse.

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It’s worse than I thought. The harvest must be fucked early if you’ve already eaten all the horses? Chew slowly, it’ll be one of twelve kids next.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Daft boghopper...they were never made in Great Britain or Germany. Fuck off.