CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s worse than I thought. The harvest must be fucked early if you’ve already eaten all the horses? Chew slowly, it’ll be one of twelve kids next.

Soppy cunt. The nag obsessed micks will eat their horses only at the last, so it’s definitely granny and wee padraig first.

Horses are also their preferred beast to beat and starve to death- it’s the national sport, so it is 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Actually they're for a ford mondeo mk3 estate.. what a world we live in when its cheaper for me to order parts from Germany for a British icon than it is for you to do the same..still im sure those gold dust farting unicorns are only around the corner...laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The Mondeo Mk3 can not, by any stretch of the imagination, be described as a "British Icon". The vehicle is a Ford world car conceived as CDW27 and designed by Mazda engineers. The car was largely built in the far east though European models were made in Ford's manufacturing plant in Belgium. That said, I don't think that even the most fervent remainer is going to advocate a return to being a EU vassal state over parts availability for clapped out cars. If I were you Panzer, I would be concerned as to why your unelected political masters messed up on sorting out an efficient Covid immunisation program, then I would be asking questions as to how much the Irish will be required to chip in to pay for the Covid recovery plans of poorer EU states. You won't be laffin then but The Corner puntership might...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Mondeo Mk3 can not, by any stretch of the imagination, be described as a "British Icon". The vehicle is a Ford world car conceived as CDW27 and designed by Mazda engineers. The car was largely built in the far east though European models were made in Ford's manufacturing plant in Belgium. That said, I don't think that even the most fervent remainer is going to advocate a return to being a EU vassal state over parts availability for clapped out cars. If I were you Panzer, I would be concerned as to why your unelected political masters messed up on sorting out an efficient Covid immunisation program, then I would be asking questions as to how much the Irish will be required to chip in to pay for the Covid recovery plans of poorer EU states. You won't be laffin then but The Corner puntership might...

All that aside, it’s been a decent motor.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You can pick one up quite cheaply now. Being a failed gob-doctor, have a look on Gumtree.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You can pick one up quite cheaply now. Being a failed gob-doctor, have a look on Gumtree.

Back in early March, I asked what you did for work, more specifically, the field of learning you earned your PhD in, answer there came none...no, that's not actually true, you waffled a lot without giving any answers so I'm guessing the reality is rather similar to the contents of your little black book of imaginary contacts...

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Back in early March, I asked what you did for work, more specifically, the field of learning you earned your PhD in, answer there came none...no, that's not actually true, you waffled a lot without giving any answers so I'm guessing the reality is rather similar to the contents of your little black book of imaginary contacts...

Back in early March I told you that unlike you, on a website for demented cunts, moderated by a demented cunt, I wasn’t prepared to divulge anything, professionally about myself. You’re quite dishonest in that I did in fact PM you with my qualifications, which you have since acknowledged and made reference to. I guess Alzheimers is a fucker?

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Back in early March I told you that unlike you, on a website for demented cunts, moderated by a demented cunt, I wasn’t prepared to divulge anything, professionally about myself. You’re quite dishonest in that I did in fact PM you with my qualifications, which you have since acknowledged and made reference to. I guess Alzheimers is a fucker?

Indeed it is, so do yourself a favour and see your GP who will no doubt arrange for you to be tested. There is nowhere on the forum where I acknowledged your qualifications or made reference to same save for remarking that "it sounds like you got nuttin" on account of your deflecting.

You did indeed PM me but at the time It would have been inappropriate for me to refer to it but as you have mentioned the PM, I am of course, no longer required to abide by the PM code of omerta. 

I remember the PM very well, I will make no comment except to remark that not even Monumental Cunt would have attempted such a flagrant farrago of fiction. Reading the PM which contained a potted C.V. gave me a genuine LOL moment. I recall that the words "sad" and "tosser" sprung to mind...

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed it is, so do yourself a favour and see your GP who will no doubt arrange for you to be tested. There is nowhere on the forum where I acknowledged your qualifications or made reference to same save for remarking that "it sounds like you got nuttin" on account of your deflecting.

You did indeed PM me but at the time It would have been inappropriate for me to refer to it but as you have mentioned the PM, I am of course, no longer required to abide by the PM code of omerta. 

I remember the PM very well, I will make no comment except to remark that not even Monumental Cunt would have attempted such a flagrant farrago of fiction. Reading the PM which contained a potted C.V. gave me a genuine LOL moment. I recall that the words "sad" and "tosser" sprung to mind...

Reported for engaging in inter-member acrimony. You should know better - I'm incredibly disappointed.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Should any newbies be in doubt, this lengthy, rambling soliloquy is the perfect example of the phrase ‘rattled’ when used by a grown-up on here. Unbelievably, this, from a moderator? We’re fucked here folks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why, precisely, did you PM your CV to Mrs Roops?

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Should any newbies be in doubt, this lengthy, rambling soliloquy is the perfect example of the phrase ‘rattled’ when used by a grown-up on here. Unbelievably, this, from a moderator? We’re fucked here folks.

What did you tell her in the PM? Did it involve MI5?

• Like 1

On 11/05/2021 at 17:57, Wolfie said:

Why, precisely, did you PM your CV to Mrs Roops?

I didn’t Wolf. She rambled about her various professional talents and asked me to clarify my own profession which I declined to do, for the reasons I have mentioned. I PM’d her my qualifications, about seven letters, which hardly constitutes a CV, (although it might, in her case) as she’d asked, which would hardly identify me to the outside world, professionally. If she now chooses to contest my submission then fuck her, we can all play that game...I ain’t sending her legally bound certificates and I’m not demanding evidence of her state funded dental qualifications. I’ll answer you, because it’s you...she can kiss my fat one.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Um...getting a bit testy there, Walter?

This is the most active you’ve been on here for sometime sweetheart. You tell me who’s rattled? Meanwhile, Mr. Roops, the breadwinner and your provider, is busy making cheese on toast for his tea after a days graft. Shame on you.